Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Im pretty sure flat out the proper Ferrari F1 is faster actually so were stick the FGT unless everyone has a Ferrari one?

Yeah good call on the merc. We should pick one for us all to use.

Let the games begin!
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]New seasonal is up:[/font]
    This is an expert level race event using Japanese cars built in 1979 or earlier. Tuning is allowed up to 400PP, and tires are limited to Comfort/Soft or less. A "Performance Difference Bonus" system rewards cars with lower PP. For example, winning with a 370PP car will roughly double the reward. 

as usual, SRF is forced on

Period of Availability
    2013/05/22 23:00 -

400PP Japanese Classics: Grand Valley East Section / 5 Laps 
    400PP Japanese Classics Eiger Nordwand Short Course / 5 Laps 
    400PP Japanese Classics: London City Course / 5 Laps 
    400PP Japanese Classics: Deep Forest Raceway / 5 Laps 
    400PP Japanese Classics: Aso 102A / 5 Laps 

Prize ticket for winning all events: Toyota 7 Race Car '70

taken from GTplanet found here: [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=eaea85aa90d1bf33678914774cd9505b&t=282738[/font]

The Online dealership has new cars, mostly cars for this seasonal which is handy.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Are there any events using Monaco so it makes it easy to see each other's times?
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Not at the PS3 atm but a quick look in GTPlanet forums says no. Even the F1 challenge doesnt include Monaco. There are a lot of seasonals though so it may be on one of the lesser car spec ones?
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Grabbed the Japanese Classics Seasonal today, I think I already had the Toyota 7 but at least the money boosted my coffers. I didn't get anywhere near doing a run at Monaco but I have set some B-Spec Endurance events going, currently about 15 minutes away from finishing the Indy 500...
  • Just about to have a few laps around Monaco, gonna stream/record it at http://www.twitch.tv/random_dave
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Just about to have a few laps around Monaco, gonna stream/record it at http://www.twitch.tv/random_dave

il come have a look at that.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Right I need to get a few times put up now Ive seen the competition.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Cant get through the 1:21 barrier. I seem to do really well then fluff the last corner. Using a pad is so much slower in terms of braking and accelerating im finding. The setup Im using is sweet though, I can hammer it through most corners even when braking a bit late
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I hate not using a wheel...

EDIT: random_dave's link doesn't play on the iPad. : (
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    I hate not using a wheel... EDIT: random_dave's link doesn't play on the iPad. : (

you missed it anyway he were on for about half hour.
    got a 1.16.006

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    you missed it anyway he were on for about half hour. got a 1.16.006
    Was he stuck in 3rd?

Joking aside I'm guessing that's quick! My biggest problem is that because I run without traction the kerbs are not my friend!!!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    you missed it anyway he were on for about half hour. got a 1.16.006
    Was he stuck in 3rd? Joking aside I'm guessing that's quick! My biggest problem is that because I run without traction the kerbs are not my friend!!!

think he said he had traction at 1. (might have been abs)
    he defo spun out quite a few times.

he (and retro) showed there downforce, suspension and other settings.

no one here should be using traction, we are all grown ups.
    (the nurburgring were a mistake, got over 4 secs off my time on it but touched the grass on slow down to corners after the huge straight:( )

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    The Ferrari F1 car (F10 '10) doesn't need traction at all but I just cannot do this with a joypad, I've only done a half a dozen laps and my best is about 1'22" which is crap. THere are a couple of bends that I took really well but the majority of them I am nowhere near as quick as I could be but I just can't get the turn in right, the pad is too sensitive for me.
  • I had no assists at all, usually I would use ABS = 1, but as the rules are ABS = 0 I set the front brake force to 3 and the rear force to 1 on the in-game radial menu thing to prevent too much lockup
    gt5bnbsettings.jpg

Otherwise it was full downforce, transmission at 199 top speed and suspension as follows
    monacoF1setup.jpg

Don't think I've altered the LSD

1:16:006 as a banker lap, there's some room for improvement, but hitting consistent laps on the limit at that place is a nightmare

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    The wheel makes a hell of a difference, well it does for me. If the next gen wasn't imminent I'd probably jump in with a new one...
  • having used the Driving Force GT and the G25 back to back at work I was really reluctant to only be able to justify the DFGT when GT5 came out, but now that I've played so many hours of it, GT6 is round the corner, and even that makes the MS wheel feel weedy I'm very tempted to get a Fanatec wheel that will then work on PS3, 360 and PC. Presumably it would work on PS4 too via Logitech compatibility.
    It's not gonna work on xbone, but I don't intend to buy one anyway (hell, GT6 will stave off any urge for a PS4 for a good couple of years)

(I've just moved one of the cameras for the stream so that it points at the pedals/feet, which makes much more sense)

Having said that, the way the feedback is implemented in GT5 makes the DFGT feel really good, and you should be able to pick it up for £60 new, so I'd imagine pretty cheap used, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to pick one up and worth it if your getting GT6
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I've just looked and the DFGT is over £110 pretty much everywhere...
  • Gt sport live stream.

• https://youtu.be/Zlwbdbb2Gx0

Car collectors thing about gran turismo 7.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!