@daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message

If The Twin Snakes got a WiiU HD re-release. Would you buy one?

if i could afford one i would want to definitely.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Gave Awesomenauts and Fat Princess a good frolicking tonight. Both till I won a game on each.

Love the aesthetic for both though I can't help but feel like i'd rather play some Monday Night Combat when i'm playing Awesomenauts. Think i'll stick with Froggy G as my current favourite.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    so awesomenauts gets good?
    i thought it were a bit slow and plodding but i only gave it ten minutes or so, does it need co-op to make it fun?

• Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Yeah, definitely. As is the case with most online PS3 games no one uses a mic so you're just playing with slightly smarter bots anyway.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    quite a bit of the old crowd are on twitter and use mics. (or skype if need be).

iv even used steam for borderlands with gurt_tractor....who doesn't seem to have come across.

im always on mic talking shit myself though as sas and retro will tell ya.

• Spending much of my time playing PvP in Dark Souls. One build as a Darkmoon Blade, one as a Forest Hunter. When I decide to finally take on 4 Kings with my original character I'll probably go Darkwraith with him.

Addicted.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Played Awesomenauts with Nexx and Tempy last night. I likey. 
  • Tribes - sexy gameplay. Best CTF evar.
    Super Monday Night Combat - more MOBA than the original and pretty well thought out. Has attracted the rather unpleasant hardcore crowd though.
    SM3DL - Incredible use of 3D. The first few bland and easy levels had put me off but the ideas and charming design comes flooding in later.
    Street Fighter X Tekken - Ignoring Capcom's money grabbing schemes the underlying gameplay is especially fun when paired up with a buddy. My favoured fighter right now.

• Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Think I'ma start summat new tonight, take a break from Trials.

Don't know what though, I've got about 11 games and can't pick :(
  • What games you have on brain?
    I'm a Sasquatch man and I'm watching you.
  • I am playing Uncharted 2 and 3 quite a lot, co-op modes multiplayer wise and collecting treasures in single player and getting the trophies and that. Excellent games both, but I much prefer the combat in 3. Not being able to throw back grenades is a pain in the arse. 
  • I'm going to be getting Max Payne 3 and Mass Effect 3 when I finish up working for the year. And lots of stuff on the PSN store, including the Final Fight thing.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message

What games you have on brain?

Skyrim, F3AR, Dead Space 2, Killzone 2, Uncharted 3, God of War 3, Darksiders, Enchanted, Demon Souls, Wolfenstein...
  • I'd always vote for darksiders, bloody loved that game.

Are these games that havn't been started yet, or are they ongoing?

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Uncharted 3 is excellent fun and is easily played in a few days and is nicely portioned into chapters. HIT ME UP ON UNCHARTED CO-OP. Dead Space 2 is pretty damn good, but has annoying shifts in difficulty.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message

I'd always vote for darksiders, bloody loved that game.

Are these games that havn't been started yet, or are they ongoing?

Skyrim and Demon Souls are ongoing. The rest are to be started, along with about 15 others. I'll probably end up with Dead Space 2 me thinks.
  • Can't go wrong with Dead Space 2, awesome game. 
  • Yeah, I have to agree.  Dead Space was pretty awesome, although the ending chapter really pissed me off.  But I don't think DS will reach that tonight.

I could be wrong though...

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'm more a chapter or two at a time type. Can't put up with long gaming sessions these days. Odd hour here and there is best.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message

I'm going to be getting Max Payne 3 and Mass Effect 3 when I finish up working for the year. And lots of stuff on the PSN store, including the Final Fight thing.

il be picking up max payne 3 too and im already a way into mass effect 3, but hit me up for some co-op on it when you'v got it.

@ds. god of war is decent in quick bursts too, i played it as a release after an hour or so of demons souls.

• Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD - I fuckin love MH and everything about it! It's so charming yet incredibly hardcore.

I'm having alot of fun with this fully Japanese version cause i'm spending half my time finding translation guides for the menus etc. Currently doing the 2* single player quests and loving it.  :)

Oddly you need to be hardwired via ethernet to get the multiplayer Ad-Hoc party working, so i've not been online yet. I have a 10m ethernet cable somewhere. so i best get digging.
  • Got Sniper Elite V2 from lovefilm. Very linear so far and very predictable enemy AI, with them appearing at the same locations and routes every time. Event the bullet time is getting a bit meh-some.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    5 minutes with the demo should have told anyone that the x-ray cam is the only bit of fun and that evaporates quite quickly.

Fuck knows why they got rid of the camouflage system from the first game.
  • I've left the squabbling and political turmoil behind in Crusader Kings 2 tonight to get back into Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PSP. A bit rusty but playing through the early missions to get back into the swing of things.
  • Is that bugul I see above. Win.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Certainly looks like him.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message

I've left the squabbling and political turmoil behind in Crusader Kings 2 tonight to get back into Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PSP. A bit rusty but playing through the early missions to get back into the swing of things.

Have you got the latest fan translation patch (v3.9)? It just made my PS3 escapades a million times easier cause i can use my PSP as a guide.  :)
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Curtis said:

I've left the squabbling and political turmoil behind in Crusader Kings 2 tonight to get back into Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PSP. A bit rusty but playing through the early missions to get back into the swing of things.

Have you got the latest fan translation patch (v3.9)? It just made my PS3 escapades a million times easier cause i can use my PSP as a guide.  :)

so you can play it on ps3?

• Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    No. I have the HD version of Portable 3rd for PS3.
  • Currently playing a couple of games.

Batman: Arkham City
    Have finished the story, all side missions and riddler trophies. Going to start the challenges tomorrow, and then replay the game in New Game Plus. It's going to take a while, especially with those DLC packs which seems to be... a replay of all the other stuff that I've already spent a lot of time doing. Anyhoo, I don't mind. It's such a great game.

Forza Motorsport 4
    Finally came around and bought this last week. Taking it pretty slow, only about three seasons in or so. Pretty boring, so far, which is usual as I have no access to the awesome cars. Also, wtf at the kinect achievement. I have to take this to a mate to get the full 1000 out of this. Is there an active community in here on this game still?

Rayman Origins
    Completed the game, which was totally awesome, but there is still so much to collect! I just have to get them all...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!