Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Is the big dark zone in there too?
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • I had already bought this for my X but hardly played it, and just last week bought it again for PS4 since it was reduced. I also bought the Warlords expansion, thinking that it might give the original game a significant update. Of course, I never thought for a minute that you would have to be level 30 before you could access the expansion. Even with the boost feature, I don't fancy missing all the fun of getting there so I'll just play it through and probably never get to Level 30. I spent a good bit of time on it yesterday and completed the Grand Washington Hotel section. Loving it so far.

Is it just me or does the X have the edge on visuals and audio? I remember playing using my A40's and the crack of gunfire was amazing.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • HMMMMMMMM....

I'd give the FTP "Heartland" a go, though I suspect it's going to just be an absolute Preemium LootBox my hat is nicer than your hat nightmare. 
    Books, films and mobile games, on the other hand, can all get in the bin.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • HMMMMMMMM...
  • "A Ubisoft Original" can also get in every bin ever devised, please. Bleurgh.
  • Started playing the 2nd one this week. Enjoying it enough so far.  Not sure that it's going to keep me particularly enthralled as I'm playing it exclusively as a single player. I get the impression that sharing the loot and setting up a team is what normally makes up a chunk of the fun with this.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I love Div 2.

*cough*

Me and G still have the Warlord expansion to finish.

*cough*
  • I KNOW.
  • Matt_82 wrote:
    Started playing the 2nd one this week. Enjoying it enough so far.  Not sure that it's going to keep me particularly enthralled as I'm playing it exclusively as a single player. I get the impression that sharing the loot and setting up a team is what normally makes up a chunk of the fun with this.
    Also I put crazy hours into this. Probably 50/50 between sp and co-op. Trust me Matt, it works just fine both ways, but if you can find a coop partner, it probably shines best.
  • g.man wrote:
    Trust me Matt, it works just fine both ways

Good to know, cheers.
  • The other thing to know, is that as you progress through the world tier system, things change in the game, so by the time you hit an endgame state with your character, many things are markedly different from when you started. It's amazingly well implemented, with an almost constant progression, rather than just hitting an endgame brick wall, there's some really clever design to keep things interesting and challenging.
    It's just a brilliant game really.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!