4za 4izon Four - The FNF High Court of Rubbin' Misdemeanours
‹ Previous1234567348
  • (press play and read)

7e1ada60-6008-4844-bef9-416abe5536c1.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_E3PressKit_WM_02_SennaAutumn_story.jpg

Featuring a shared-world experience with dynamic seasons in stunning native 4K and HDR, Forza Horizon 4 reimagines open-world driving with new features, historic locations in Britain, and more choice and customization than ever before.

dee2f95a-e7f1-43d0-b5aa-3274e8bfa488.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_E3PressKit_WM_01_ForestTrucks_story.jpg
    Seasons Change Everything – Forza Horizon 4 features dynamic seasons that change gameplay, unlocking new events and routes, impacting driving conditions, and transforming open-world exploration – all in native 4K and HDR. Players will be able to master driving in dry, wet, muddy, snowy and icy conditions in a shared world where everyone experiences changes in time of day, weather and seasons together.

a256a5ed-1e47-4892-98d5-9de843507284.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_E3PressKit_WM_13_NightDrift_story.jpg
    Open-World Freedom – Forza Horizon 4 allows players to choose their path to becoming a Horizon Superstar. We’re proud to introduce two of our most fan-requested features – a brand new Route Creator that lets you design and share your own custom race routes anywhere in the open world and the option to play at 60 frames per second for players on Xbox One X.

082ffbca-c2d6-445e-ad1f-33bafea5405e.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_E3PressKit_WM_10_WinterHouse_story.jpg
    Collect Over 450 Cars and Customize Your Horizon Life – With over 450 cars from more than 100 licensed manufacturers, Forza Horizon 4 features the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet with all the customization options Forza players love, like new Drift Suspension upgrades and driver personalization with character clothing, accessories and emotes.And for the first time in the Horizon series, players can own property that unlocks new items and gameplay perks.

997b7ca6-e0c0-42c9-ade8-6fff7ac22574.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_E3PressKit_WM_06_BeachBums_story.jpg
    Go it Alone or Team Up – Players can choose to play alone, cooperatively or join multiplayer for casual fun or ranked teams. In addition, integrated Mixer broadcasting and spectating features add to an already fun and rewarding experience.

897580e6-a27c-4627-a447-ea251ec78372.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_E3PressKit_WM_11_ClassicBritish_story.jpg

ded08c68-ab24-4449-b8b4-89933fc57ada.jpg?n=ForzaHorizon4_E3PressKit_WM_09HovercraftRace_story.jpg

LISTEN UP. HERE COMES THE PRE ORDER DEETS.
    Available for pre-order starting on Monday, June 11 at your local Microsoft Store and on Microsoft.com, Forza Horizon 4 arrives worldwide on October 2, exclusively on Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs and Xbox Game Pass. Deluxe and Ultimate Editions will also be available for pre-order, which offer the base game, Formula Drift Car Pack and Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass. In addition, Ultimate Edition owners will receive early access to the game on September 28, the Day One Car Pack, two expansions and VIP Membership.

IW804075_942long.jpg

60FPS!
    UK!
    TEUCHTER STREETS!
    FULL FUCKING COURSE EDITOR!
    HOMES UNDER THE HAMMER!

WE'VE GOT IT ALL LADS! VICTORY! VICTORY FOR BRITAIN!

image_update_img.jpg

Yossarian wrote:
    YossarIain’s garage building guide

There’s an overwhelming number of cars in Forza Horizon, so working out which ones to tune can be hard work. If you’re playing solo, then just go nuts and tune whatever you want, the game will adjust everything based on what you’ve chosen. If you’re putting together some cars for FNF, then this might help you work out which cars are worth your time and credits.

The first thing to note is that when Iain or myself are hosting, we will tend to select a car type (rally monsters, super GT, retro supercars etc.) plus a class (D - S2). Obviously, we’ll tend to choose combinations which tend to have plenty of available cars (no D class hypercars, for instance), so this is what is worth bearing in mind when building your garage.

As far as the tuning goes, it’s a simple matter of getting into the car in question, hitting start, moving to the cars tab, selecting tune car, pressing the start button again to load the setup manager, selecting load setup, then, more often than not, hitting search and selecting the car class. Find something that’s highly rated (you may want to skip past anything that’s not 4WD cars as they tend to be trickier to handle) and apply it to your car. It’s best to avoid tuning things out of their class if you want to use them on a Friday (although moving one or two classes up might be fine depending on the car type/class combination). You can also tune cars in the auto show.

There are dozens of different car/class combinations that can appear own a Friday, but some are much more common than others, while some basically don’t appear at all. With that in mind, here’s where to start:

Essentials

S1 rally monster - we rarely go a Friday night without a rally monsters race.

B & A class Evos or Imprezas - these will cover both races in the modern rally class and Evo vs Impreza races which come up fairly frequently.

S1 modern supercar
    A class retro supercar - these two categories have a lot of good choices, but going with a Ferrari or Lambo will cover you for those vs races as well.

A class extreme offroad.

A class sports utility hero.

D and C class Mini Cooper Ss. You probably won’t regret grabbing a couple more and tuning them up to A and B as well, they’ll likely be used sooner or later.

A class Super Saloon

D class cult car.

A class GT car.

S1 Super GT.

With those 13 cars, you can pretty much guarantee that you’ll be able to use a non-host car at least a couple of times on a Friday night, and getting to this point probably won’t break the bank either.

Next steps

Once you’ve got these down, there are a few less essential but still useful options open to you.

B & C class retro rally - with the cars listed above and these, you’ll have a tuned car available for pretty much any rally race we could do.

D - A class offroad, A & B class Offroad buggies - this will do almost the same for offroad races as the retro rally cars do for dirt (you could add an S1 extreme offroad or a C or D class offroad buggy if you want, but they’re unlikely to come up).

Road cars can be a bit trickier as they’re broken down into so many types, but some which are likely to show up sooner or later are:

Hypercars (S2, naturally).

Track Toys and Extreme Track Toys (A/S1 for Track Toys, S1 for Extreme Track Toys, maybe an S2 as well).

Classic Muscle Cars - likely in class C or B, there's a very small chance it could turn up in A

Modern Muscle Cars - A or S1

A Classic Sports Car in D.

From here on out, the combinations start getting a bit tricky, but worth looking at the various sports cars, hot hatches and the retro saloon and retro muscle sections in the list below, those come up reasonably frequently.

Final steps:

Vintage racers and rare classics tend to be very expensive, but they do turn up occasionally. The rare classics section has some fantastic cars in it too, it was certainly my favourite part of the garage to fill.

The full list of car and class combos are below. Optional entries are because that particular combo doesn’t have many cars, so aren’t all that likely to be required:

Spoiler:

• FULL MORAN EDITION!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Oh my god I’m so excited! I’ll be nabbing this on Game Pass as soon as it’s available!
    It’s coming home, coming home, Forzas coming home!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Route creator yay!

Can't wait for full on hair curated FNF sessions.

Can I get a discount on Moran edition if I have game pass? That's the real question.

Also I wonder if there'll be races that go between the seasons as you race. Tarmac onto snow would be fun.

Also hooning it up through Rest and Be Thankful plz.
  • With it being England how long until the seasons change, the snow falls and everyone immediately forgets how to drive, crashes and the whole country comes to a standstill?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • There better be a whole britpop radio station
  • WAT ABOUT THE 4HYSICS?!
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Britpop FM would be great.  Bone has Spotify now I believe, so it's not as big a deal as it was for me with FH3, but it'd be nice to drift through the leaves to some mid 90's goodness.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Dear lord the thread title. For the love of God!
  • No apologies no surrender THIS IS BRITAIN with a BULLDOG MENTALITY
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    *cowers in corner*
  • And it’s out this year! ON GAMEPASS!!! THIS YEAR!!! THIS OCTOBER WE WILL BE HOONING ON THE A1 LISTENING TO RADIO 4
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Hmmmm. Houses eh.

Do I buy a full on country manor or bag a council gaf like most MP’s so I can get regular free credits and just park the motors round the corner?

Decisions, decisions.
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Also, will there be a Greggs on every corner?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    As the organist said to the vicar, it’s difficult to take all this in.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Fuck me. Looks incredible.

Operation pay off enough of the credit card to get a X and a new TV starts now.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Game Pass will be fine for me. Not being burned by UE again.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I just noticed the black cabs. Yes.
  • Have they confirmed Reliant Robin races?
  • Round Peckham?
  • Have they confirmed Reliant Robin races?

First corner

https://youtu.be/QQh56geU0X8
  • We better be able to race them tractors!
  • Oh my days.

Pretty sure that was the Scott Monument in the teaser so we're hooning around Embrah again.
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    Oh my days.

Pretty sure that was the Scott Monument in the teaser so we're hooning around Embrah again.

Edinburgh was confirmed in the briefing.

• Excellent.

I didn't watch the briefing.  I've only seen the teaser.  Any other named locations?
  • After watching that I_R video I hope they maximise the amount of dialogue the radio guy says. It's been my faaaaaavourite addition to racing games since those early Burnouts.
  • I have woken up in a new Britain and it’s better than the one we had yesterday.

I’m gonna preorder on the 11th. Right now I’m even considering upgrading to an X. Suspect the Mrs would veto a 4K telly, though.

McLaren Senna confirmed, MGB confirmed, and ALL THE PORSCHES. This’ll be the first place anyone gets to race the Taycan, I bet.

I want to see the Old Military Road up to Braemar in-game, so we can hoon Aston Martins up it and race Landys back down the river Dee.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Genuinely chuffed for our friends in the north Edinburgh’s in.

And what a happy and glorious OP Gav, hats on to you sir.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • I’m gonna need a new TV. 

And a new work life routine so I can join in on Fridays again.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
‹ Previous1234567348

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!