Badger Plans 2019
‹ Previous12345
  • It’s that shitty part of the New Year thing where everyone is making resolutions and talking how it’s gonna be their year.

Bullshit of the highest order really, but I’ve always been a sentimental sort and I like some of you a little bit at least, so what are you wanting to get up to in 2019?

Let me live vicariously through you.
  • My birthday is in April. By then I want to be driving and playing regular football again.

Anything else this year is a bonus.
  • I'm terrible at resolutions, I have stubborn donkey brain, it won't do things it doesn't want to if told.

So I have to just to do easy things and then think about big things without setting a date or any real specifics and eventually I get round to it.

This is why I'm late to Slay the Spire, Dead Cell, Subnautica, etc.

All I'm doing this year is going to go to the cinema more, used to not like the idea of going on my own for no logical reason. Went a couple of times last year cos I got free tickets and it was fine.

Go big or go home.

Edit: Forgot to mention make some attempt to be slightly less repulsive to members of the opposite sex.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I'm starting my new job next Monday, in a wholly new industry to me. Keeping it for the year is my resolution.
  • Lego. There will be more Lego. I will also be building a big garage/shed/workshop to store tools in and tinker with stuff. It may also house weights.

That’s it really.
    Mostly an idiot. Live: thedarthjim / Instagram: mrjalco / Twitter: @MrJalco
  • Hope that we can afford to pay for nursery come March and not struggle too much. Hope both cars 04/06 plates get through the year without major issues or eye-watering repair bills.

Try to get garden decking refurbished and grass relayed in the garden. Little one is going to a forest nursey so he's going to want to play in the garden alot. I need to fix the awful weed infested, insect infested grass. Alot of work to dig it all out and replace it.

Sort out the attic, clear out the garage and get some shelving in. Maybe, maybe if we can save some money, possibly have a week in centreparks or butlins or cornwall etc.

Live with a baby is all about the grown up things.

• Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I am battening down the hatches for a tough year.
  • I'm planning to do as much climbing as possible, the more outdoor the better.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I want to meet @cockbeard for a beer soon.
  • In the first quarter I need to lose the rest of this weight.
    Lost 44 pounds in 3 months late last year, stalled for xmas where I put on just a pound. Another stone and a half and I'm done.

On going I need to get back to the 3D printing and head down that avenue again.

Finish decorating my bedroom so the flat is totally done. Early 2020 I want to move locations so will use some time this year to scout out places. Leeds is looking a front runner though.

Start putting a bit more effort into dating.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    I am hoping not to live in the house I am currently in (and sofa sleeping) and want to have a place of my own, although I can't really afford it.

The downside is that I won't be able to see my darling children every day.

All pretty shit really so not expecting much of 2019.

• FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Teach my lad how to play guitar.

Pretty sure it'll be like herding cats but I'll try. He seems keen.
  • More walks with just me and Bramble as he's getting on in years and we need more quality time. Going out drinking even less than I do now would be a good idea too, it's so much cheaper to drink indoors and I could do without the £50 hit on a good night out. Once a month is enough. I also want to stay in a bothy in Scotland later in the year - my mate does it and something's come up for the last two years and I've had to miss it.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:

So do I, as that means I'll be working again
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Put 2018 proper behind me, absolutely terrible year
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Hoping to finally buy a house this year. Hoping.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    cockbeard wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:

So do I, as that means I'll be working again

I’ll shout you.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I'm going to concentrate on being healthier.

Less meat.
    Less drink.
    More exercise.
    More me time (reading, drawing etc).

All very boring but hopefully achievable.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Hoping to finally buy a house this year. Hoping.

what area would you lile to buy in realistically?
  • It’s gonna be North London cos that’s where all my family are.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I’m starting a new career end of January, looking to move house in April.
    Before that need to put in a new deck and shed here.
    I’m hoping to put some weight back on (lost a stone due to a combination of a shitty job as an agency postman in a post depo which I hate as well as stress of Christmas with no money) and a lack of time to get to the gym.
    When I start training for my new job I’m living away from home Monday to Friday and there’s a gym on site so when I’m not in class I’ll be living in that weights room.

Gonna pile on at least a stone in muscle mass this year.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I’m also gonna work on not burying my wife under the new decking.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Operation Gilgamesh 3.0.
  • There are a few things I want to start doing this year with the biggie being I want stop drinking completely. It's shit, and even a little makes me feel like garbage and I just can't deal with it anymore. For context I'm currently on day 3 of my hangover from new year.

I also want to try making my own Kombucha as well actually trying it as I've no idea what it tastes like.

Learn some android development.

Finish buying the house we're trying to buy.

Hill walking would also be good. 

Probably back to the gym too to get some sexy arms or something.
  • Honestly? If I don’t fuck up too badly, too often, that’ll do.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I think most immediate plan is moving to a different flat as I'm tired of this one now. Changed job end of last year so not really expecting any drastic developments on the career front (need to make sure I don't lock the only set of cellar keys in the cellar again).

I feel like I get locked into consuming but never creating so would like to try to do something there, maybe set aside a weekday evening for creating instead of watching stuff and playing videogames.

Something relating to fitness but I feel like January is a trash time to be starting that.

Need to get the latest Pokemon Diploma before the new one comes out as I've slipped a bit over the last few years.

While 2018 wasn't great in itself it had a really upward trajectory for me so looking forward to 2019.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I’m also going to work on building up a social life. My wife is concerned as I only really have two friends I can go spend time with and they’re 70 miles away and even then I find the idea of spending time with them stressful
  • I'm gonna try to make the most of it. The end is nigh.

If the end comes rather precipitously in 2019, my sole plan is to go out talking mad trash, like Saddam.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Aims this year are to finalise the house purchase we have started end of last year and move in. Then it will be a whole year (and probably more) of decorating and making it into the house of our dreams. Cannot wait.

Also trying to be more active overall as a family - going on walks etc.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Main aim is to put a process in place for my future. I’m not the best with money and that, combined with some questionable moves in regards to relationships, have meant that I still don’t own my own place, despite being old as fuck. So the plan is to save enough to kick start the buying process and rent that out while moving in with the fiancé in 2020.

Also the usual stuff of losing weight etc as I’ve put on a shit ton in the last few months.

Would also love to make another Londonstock sometime this year, hopefully when it’s a bit warmer.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'd like to avoid page turns
‹ Previous12345

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!