The MCU Spoiler Thread ('free' on Disney+ UK pace)
  • Thats not too surprising.
  • E3 done. It's still fine, but no more than that. At least there was less bickering this time.
  • I was unimpressed by this episode. Getting bored now.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Yep, by "fine" I'm damning with faint praise.
  • I havent watched this ep yet but "fine" is the word for the show.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I feel like both of these have been firmly in the 'watch when you inevitably resubscribe to Disney+ for The Mandalorian Season 3' zone so far.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I thought S1 of Mandalorian was pretty shit and haven't bothered with S2.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Season 2 won't change your mind.

More the same, fine if you're in the loop but not worth paying the sub if you're not sold by S1.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • I'm not paying the sub and I still can't be bothered.
  • Tbf i thought ep 3 of falcon was solid. Seeing bucky let loose in the bar was very satisfying
    PSN - minkymu
  • I think the back half of wandavision is a lot better. I feel like the first half sort of mostly works as satisfaction for knowing about tv which is not my favourite mode of operation and it’s pretty clear what has happened (
    Spoiler:
    ).

I’m not sure how I feel about the
    Spoiler:

Fun overall.
    Spoiler:
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Episode 3 of Falcon was weakest yet. The whole thing was a glorified fetch quest with the ending only just about sustaining it and that is only for hopes of what we can get in episode 4.
    Spoiler:

Apart from the very end this was the first episode that had me bored.
  • Sam can’t get a loan but he can get you a presidential pardon no sweat.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Why are people tagging spoilers in the open spoiler thread???
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Spoiler:
    PSN - minkymu
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cos I think first week give people chance to watch it. I don’t come in the thread until I’ve watched it myself but just being a nice badger.
  • I own horses and Badgers are cunts to horses
    PSN - minkymu
  • I wonder if wandavision would have been better if there was just one time period.
  • Definitely not, the first two episodes played on the time period and the others added some vague interest to drawn out stuff.
    Maybe if it was cut to 6 episodes.
  • If The Sam and Bucky Show is going to be as dumb as this, it needs to be delivering on the action. Otherwise it’s just network tv tier trash with some added gloss.

Watchable enough but I’m expecting one decent action-packed episode near the end to make this all worthwhile.
  • I wonder if wandavision would have been better if there was just one time period.
    LivDiv wrote:
    Definitely not, the first two episodes played on the time period and the others added some vague interest to drawn out stuff.
    Maybe if it was cut to 6 episodes.
    Yep. 6 episodes. Speed up the mystery revelations. Dragged too much early on.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Minkymu wrote:
    I own horses and Badgers are cunts to horses

I’ve never been a cunt to a horse in my life. Except when I sat on one of the poor fuckers. Sorry horse.
  • I think the revelations could have come out just as nicely in the same time periods but made it clearer what her comfort actually was. If you want a homely life why model it on Malcolm and the middle?

Also what the heck was wandas dad thinking - you know what’s a hot market in 1989 sokovia? Nostalgic American DVDs. What the fuck.
  • I was nearly done with Hardly Ever Wings Man & Noticeably Rubber Arm But Mostly Gloves Man but now we have 'Sharon' and the disappointing villain from Civil War with added comedy Im still pretty much done with this show.
  • Im still enjoying F&WS a lot.
    PSN - minkymu
  • It reminds me of that Lethal Weapon TV series.
  • Never watched that
    PSN - minkymu
  • E3 of Falcon was Meh tier. Meh.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Was spoiled by the marketing but I thought seeing the purple zemo mask was very cool.

Am really liking this series, can totally see Agent cap taking that serum and ‘doing what needs to be done’.

I’m in the minority and would probably like to see a couple more episodes really. Oh well Loki not far off!
  • Falcon & Winter Soldier just reminds me of Agents of Shield. It’s very expensively made crap. Being so expensively made means it has decent actors and a decent script, making it fun and watchable, but at its heart it’s still crap. They could have leaned into the cheese and gone full moustache-twirling villain, swashbuckling heroes, etc … but Marvel just doesn’t quite allow that.

It’s a well-polished turd. Which is fine, as Unlikely says. But only just.

I am still absolutely loving Helstrom and Next, so I’m keeping up the Disney+ sub as long as they run. After that, dunno. Depends what they pull out of the bag next.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!