martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    E3 Schedule 2022 (with thanks to Boris)

THURSDAY, JUNE 9
    SUMMER GAME FEST
    11 a.m. PDT/2 p.m. EDT

The Game Awards host Geoff Keighley and friends promise a “cross-industry showcase of announcements and games” during Thursday’s stream. Confirmed to appear at the Summer Game Fest kickoff livestream are Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Gotham Knights, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, and The Callisto Protocol. The show, which is expected to run between 90 minutes and two hours, will feature “a couple of new game announcements” and some surprises, Keighley said. But he cautioned that Summer Games Fest will primarily focus on “stuff that is announced,” so keep your lofty expectations in check.

DAY OF THE DEVS: SGF EDITION SHOWCASE
    Immediately following the Summer Game Fest livestream will be a new showcase from iam8bit and Double Fine Productions, where the focus will be on new and announced indie games. The Day of the Devs showcase will reveal a new game from Monument Valley developer Ustwo games alongside new trailers, updates, and game announcements.

DEVOLVER DIRECT 2022
    3 p.m. PDT/6 p.m. EDT

Expect hijinks, game announcements, and probably a few gallons of fake blood during Devolver Digital’s annual ... thing that they do. Here’s the official description: “A clueless team of Devolver Digital execs, scrambling to produce a presentation, accidentally trigger a reality-bending, industry-wide event that threatens the very fabric of video game time and space.” In reality, Devolver will likely show some cool game trailers.

FRIDAY, JUNE 10
    IGN EXPO
    9 a.m. PDT/12 p.m. EDT

Details are still scant, but IGN’s livestream promises “new announcements, never-before-seen gameplay, and exclusive gaming reveals.”

NETFLIX GEEKED WEEK GAMES SHOWCASE
    10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT

Netflix is rolling out Geeked Week content all week, but Friday will highlight the streamer’s gaming-related content, including The Cuphead Show, Sonic Prime, Dota: Dragon’s Blood, and Tekken: Bloodline. It will also focus on Netflix’s games initiative, with “more than 10 Netflix Games titles,” including Lucky Luna, Poinpy, and La Casa de Papel (aka Money Heist). On Wednesday, June 8, Netflix will also offer some updates on Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and Arcane, as part of its focus on animation.

SATURDAY, JUNE 11
    GUERRILLA COLLECTIVE 3
    8 a.m. PDT/11 a.m. EDT

For the third year running, the Guerrilla Collective will bring together publishers like 11 bit studios, Raw Fury, tinyBuild, Humble, Team 17, Thunderful, Versus Evil, Curve, Finji, Skybound, and Akupara Games for a showcase of smaller games still worthy of your attention. Confirmed for the show are Boundary, TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, The Cub, WrestleQuest, and dozens more. This year’s showcase has been divided into two parts, with the second half streaming on Monday, June 13, at 1 p.m. PDT/4 p.m. EDT.

WHOLESOME GAMES DIRECT
    9:30 a.m. PDT/12:30 p.m. EDT

The Wholesome Games Direct showcase will feature indie games that are less “small” than they are smol. A new collection of feel-good games that inspire “comfort, compassion, and coziness” will be presented in the community-driven showcase for 2022.

FUTURE GAMES SHOW
    12 p.m. PDT/3 p.m. EDT

GamesRadar’s digital games showcase returns for another year, highlighting great games — more than 40 titles across consoles and PC — with some great ear candy: The voices of The Witcher 3’s Geralt (Doug Cockle) and Yennefer (Denise Gough) will host this year’s Future Games Show.

SUNDAY, JUNE 12
    XBOX AND BETHESDA GAMES SHOWCASE
    10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT

This is as close to E3 as we’ll get, as Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, and third-party partners will bring their Xbox and PC gaming content to the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase. Expect Bethesda Game Studios’ Starfield and Arkane Studios’ Redfall to make an appearance, as well as Game Pass updates and news from Xbox Game Studios, which has a long list of already announced (but undated) games in development.

PC GAMING SHOW
    12:30 p.m. PDT/3:30 p.m. EDT

PC Gamer will host its annual PC Gaming Show where, you guessed it, the focus will be on PC games. Definitely confirmed to appear are Arma 4, Sam Barlow’s Immortality, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2, and Victoria 3. Oh, and Sean “Day 9” Plott and Mica Burton return as the show’s hosts.

MONDAY, JUNE 13
    GUERRILLA COLLECTIVE 3.5
    1 p.m. PDT/4 p.m. EDT

After hosting its first of two streams on Saturday, the Guerrilla Collective returns to continue its showcase of indie games, including Above Snakes, Coral Island, NecroSmith, Spookulele, and more.

CAPCOM SHOWCASE
    3 p.m. PDT/6 p.m. EDT

Capcom will dive deeper into “details and news on previously announced titles” at its aptly named Capcom Showcase on Monday. Previously announced titles from Capcom include Street Fighter 6, the Resident Evil 4 remake, Pragmata, and Exoprimal. Will we see all of those games in the 35-minute showcase? Probably not, but tune in to find out.

TUESDAY, JUNE 14
    XBOX EXTENDED GAMES SHOWCASE
    10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT

If Sunday’s Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase wasn’t enough content for you, a second, extended look at upcoming Xbox games is coming on Tuesday, June 14. The 90-minute showcase promises new trailers, “deeper looks at the news from the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase,” and discussions with game creators.

No E3 but kind of E3 this year. Aware there may not be a Sony event this year but Nintendo and Microsoft are likely / locks.

What do you want?

Sony
    Sly Cooper PS5 game using SSD drive somehow. Maybe huge world and you can break into houses or something.

Microsoft
    Top down twin stick Halo spinoff game. Maybe by Geometry Wars people.

Nintendo
    Persona 5 on Switch please fuck I'll take Persona 4 at this point
  • ArcSys to get the Hokuto no Ken or JoJo license

Edit: again.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Kojima Kojima Kojima.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Nintendo Persona 5 on Switch please fuck I'll take Persona 4 at this point

Co-signing that one.

Also hoping there's an update on Somerville. If it's still in dev, I suspect it's going to be quite impressive.

And hopefully, the new Metroid.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • I'd be up for a Sly Cooper so I'll have that too.

Another 2D Donkey Kong Country on Switch would do me nicely. Same shit different levels, nothing too zany with the theme. I'd also like a Switch 2 to launch alongside BotW2 so I can finally lay my creaking OG unit to rest/play Zelda at 60fps.

Other than that more indies to get hyped for please, and a date for co-op Halo Infinite.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I’m interested to see what Sega’s up to.

Don’t fuck it up, Sega.
  • Some new stuff rather than old shit would be nice
  • Switch 2
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Metroid Prime 4 gameplay.

Bloodborne PC.

Borderlands 2 remaster.

Xbox to make something that isn't Forza or fucking dullwank Halo.

Somerville release date.
  • Hodge360 wrote:
    Switch 2

This is definitely due.

I just hope it's a nice simple upgrade, they've got something that works, just keep it simple and run with it. Build a good ecosystem with b/c and I'll be very happy.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Avowed gameplay.

Starfield gameplay.

Anything by Koj a sexy teaser would be good enough.

I’ve given up on Metroid Prime 4 hope.

Possible too early but a tease to something by Housemarque.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I think just Switch 2 for me. I feel like there's enough games for now. I'm quite content right now.

Shenmue IV would be nice actually.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • A new Outrun, or a Jet Set Radio, or Capcom remastering Power Stone. Of course.

Forza gameplay and date too please. Though I'm scared the lack of announcements on the Horizon expansions (that many have already paid for) means there'll be nothing of Motorsport and an announce of one of the expansions.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Surely the first FH expansion has to be an “and it’s available now” moment. Surely.
  • A new 2D Shinobi with Streets of Rage 4 levels of lavish care and attention given to getting everything just right would trump anything for me, including a Silksong stealth launch. With SOR4 and Sonic Mania doing so well Joe Musashi can't be too far down Sega's possible reinvention list.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Nintendo
    New Pilotwings , Waverace, 1080, Excitebike and F-Zero please.
    Sort the joycons out for Switch 2. Put a fucking dpad on them.

Treasure.....fuck Ikaruga. Get over it.  Do a new Parodius.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Just can't see Switch 2 this year. Next year? Aye, but they have a quite big line up already.

I'd be up for a Microsoft surprise. Doom 3 (lol) would be great. Eternal sucked, but 2016 was amazing.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Eternal sucked, but 2016 was amazing.

Stfu baby doom man
  • Honestly, there's such little I want or desire from gaming any more.

I'd love to see a proper Metal Gear Solid remake (yes I know Twin Snakes but I thought that was a bit rubbish)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I’m still working my way through Eternal, I’m having a blast.

Plus, raytracing. Ooh!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:

Stfu baby doom man

Sit down Mr overcomplicate
  • A brand new game in the NieR universe.
    Persona 6.

That is all.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Looking forward to swing Bayonetta's legs around at some point.
  • Hodge360 wrote:
    Switch 2
    This is definitely due. I just hope it's a nice simple upgrade, they've got something that works, just keep it simple and run with it. Build a good ecosystem with b/c and I'll be very happy.

Yeah. More juice, no more drift issues, b/c, online continuity. that's about it
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I'd like a Street Fighter VI date; a look at Tekken 8 (junking its nonsense); and why not Soulcalibur VII. At least one has online coop for 1-3 players per team.

Uncharted 5 starring Chloe; the Houserless GTA VI; and a new WipEout or OutRun.

For Sony to stop being dicks and allow legacy controllers on PS5, alongside the option to force 120Hz output, while encouraging devs to support 1080/120.

And a first-rate meme.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    Stfu baby doom man
    Sit down Mr overcomplicate

Is this burning an eternal flame?
  • Advance Wars... 

Oh hang on... :D
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Fully nude booth babes jelly wrestling and getting it on with each other but only if they genuinely love video games and aren't just pretending to for attention.
  • Funkstain wrote:
    Hodge360 wrote:
    Switch 2
    This is definitely due. I just hope it's a nice simple upgrade, they've got something that works, just keep it simple and run with it. Build a good ecosystem with b/c and I'll be very happy.
    Yeah. More juice, no more drift issues, b/c, online continuity. that's about it
    And hackable early units!
    krs wrote:
    Fully nude booth babes jelly wrestling and getting it on with each other but only if they genuinely love video games and aren't just pretending to for attention.
    Ooh! If not, a next gen DOAX on Xbox.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    krs wrote:
    Fully nude booth babes jelly wrestling and getting it on with each other but only if they genuinely love video games and aren't just pretending to for attention.

A-9WJh.gif
‹ Previous123456732

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!