Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    TEMPY'S GLORIOUS FRIENDLISTERIZER: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JzJsOtDsVXKIxfwKM-amt-vz6U6pDpJeJlHg53a56Fo/edit?usp=sharing 

Some Friend Codes (not kept up to date cos link above):
    Andy (Drew): SW-7458-0182-8512
    Birdorf: SW-7458-8486-8195
    Blue Swirl (Adam): SW-1547-5103-7326
    Bob (Peggle): SW-0178-1170-8629
    cindemon (Cin): SW-0131-8969-6990
    Daddy, The (Jonny T): SW-8000-6134-3356
    Dinostar77 (Dino78): SW-4104-3430-8249
    Hodgepodge (Chrissy): SW-6061-2213-4257
    Isanbard (DAQster): SW-1196-8569-3595
    JimmyTheLips (James): SW-0332-3052-5839
    Kazuo (Joe): SW-2070-1509-7332
    Kernowgaz (Gaz): 2985-3251-4027
    Kow SW-2433-1181-8342
    Mal0wner (MalO): SW-4320-5689-3509
    Mannaboy: 3731-5325-3909
    mikemsp: SW-8411-2547-5902
    mistercrayon: SW-8393-7637-0501
    Paul the sparky (Sparky): SW-2557-5746-0497
    Raiziel: SW-6334-5686-3309
    RegMcFly: SW-6487-6599-9281
    retroking1981 (DaveO): SW-3690-1248-2227
    skondo: SW-7521-8994-7595
    SpaceGazelle: SW-5271-5821-7232
    Speedhaak: SW-3288-7656-4007
    Syph79: SW-1217-3161-0153
    The Boy Roberts: SW-0889-3625-5292
    tin_robot: SW-7299-0997-6282
    Vela: SW-3252-4654-4910
    Verecocha: SW-4498-0366-1211
    Wariospeedwagon (Guss): SW-7673-3657-6397
    yourfavouriteuncle (Mattymoo): SW-1410-6999-5888

Hardware details

Game details

Gamer tags

Reg's megpost (from here
    regmcfly wrote:
    Right, so here we go: Nintendo Switch Out 3/3/17 Cost £279.99 spedcial-nintendoswitch-hardware-boxart-02-1484289383180_765w.jpg In the box: Switch Console Dock HDMI Cable Joy-Con Grip Left and Right Joy-Cons Joy-Con straps AC Adaptor Nintendo-Switch-Specs-787806.jpg The console has between 2.5-6.5 hours on a charge. It has been said that Breath of the Wild will run for 3.5-4.5 on a charge. The Joy-Cons charge on the system when it is docked and will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge. They will last for approximately 20 hours on this charge.  There is also a premium Joy-Con grip which is for sale for £27.99 at Amazon. jpg Launch Line Up The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild  Skylanders Imaginators Just Dance 2017 1-2 Switch Super Bomberman R Nintendo-Switch-Games-750x422.jpg Games vary in price from £35 (1-2 Switch, on Argos) to £60 (Super Bomberman R, most retailers) The Legend of Zelda also comes in a special edition box with sword statue, soundtrack, and switch case (£90, Amazon and Nintendo official store). The standard edition can be ordered for £49.95 from TheGameCollection. See here for a good round up of current cheapest prices. special-nintendoswitch-tlozbreathofthewild-boxart-smallbundle-1484289379145_765w.jpg Other games scheduled to come out in 2017: 148432512992.jpg March: Snipperclips Fast RMX Has-Been Heroes April 28: Mario Kart Deluxe 8 Spring: Puyo Puyo Tetris Rime Disgea 5 Arms Summer: Splatoon 2 Autumn: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Holiday 2017: Super Mario Odyssey 2017: Xenoblade 2 Ultra Street Fighter 2 FIFA Sonic Mania Minecraft I Am Setsuna Syberia 3 Steep Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 NBA 2K Online: Online will launch in Summer alongside Splatoon 2. This will be free until Autumn. As part of this, Nintendo will offer a SNES or NES game every month that will have online features. After the month, this will cycle out, and will be available for purchase. Voice chat, friend requests, and event scheduling will be delivered via a smart-device app.  Accessories: There will be a wired and wireless Pro Controller. The wireless one currently retails for £59.99 on Nintendo's site, whilst the wired one will be £27.99. However, the wired one will not have the full functionality of the wireless one. A Joy-Con charging dock retails for £29.99 A pair of second Joy-Cons retails for £74.99. Individual left and right ones are around £40 each.  Game's official site has a good round up of accessories.
  • A more powerful version of the Wii U tablet, without an actual console attached, just a method for connecting a the near infinite number of amiibos that will become their new business model.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I think it'll be a home console.  I don't see there being a portable angle to it, as many suspect, but I do think it's being developed with similar/same architecture as Nintendo's next handheld.  You'll have to buy the same game twice (double pack deals maybe?) but then you get to move your save seamlessly between both devices.  I absolutely do not believe it'll be a hub with a flashy handheld.
    Get schwifty.
  • Fears are it won't be backwards compatible with U software and also more focus on shoe horning amiibo into every game they release.

Im all up for a new gimmick, just has long as they can get 3rd parties behind them this time, or it's gonna be drought city again if they do not spend all that moolah on increasing their own dev teams & acquiring more 2nd party.

Also hope they truly embrace online this time with all the bells & whistles that should be included as standard, yet I fear they may not, as they are to "protect the kiddies" focused.  The least they can do this time is at least give owners the options in parental controls.

Will still buy it even if my fears come true, but I feel nothing will change untill the majority of the current board retire. They need new blood calling the shots, but they are not losing cash, and amiibo has become a new life line so I just cannot see to many changes at the top or change in focus.

Also hope that if is some type of dual screen/pop out handheld beast, it will be also backwards compatible with 3DS software.

Will also be happy if they go down the road of high capacity/storage cards/carts ting rather than disks, yet hope they have learned from past lessons ref about don't take the piss/get greedy when it comes to 3rd party.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    There's a thread on Reddit about next gen Amiibos. Apparently Nintendo have looked at the VR buzz everyone is trying to capitalise on and jumped one step ahead with an Amiboo implant which sends images directly to your optical lobe. The only hurdle is that the Amiboo has to be inserted rectally to directly engage the brain of the average Nintendo fan.
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    I think NX means 'New Xperience'.

It will come with a detachable tablet like screen which will display 3D images without glasses and act as a portal to 'New Neo Super Advanced Mario Galaxy Paper World RPG' where there are 7 Marios who need rescueing by a transgender Peach.
  • Nintendo NX
    1. Home console which runs Linux/Android based OS distro
    2. 3DS like controller
    3. Integrated online shop and online mp, think Steam. Supports discs and downloads.
    4. 3ds, NX and mobile, integrated and unified into one ecosystem. Access your vc collection and library on your handheld or NX.
    5. There will be amiboos
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • And VR!
  • The biggest lesson nintendo has learned this gen?
    Don't fucking let go of your users when the next console cycle comes along. How to achieve such a feat? Ecosystem.
    Tie your users to you with an account + digital library and they'll think twice before defecting to Sony or Microsoft.

Imagine if the Wii userbase never jumped ship.
    Nintendo's wet dream....
  • I am stating now that Amiibos are here to stay in one form or another. They make a fuck tonne of money.

Ecosystem makes sense but they need to dump the Wii name. Nintendo NX is fine. Add Entertainment System on the end. In fact call it the Nintendo Nes X.

3ds back compat is a must.

I would like a hybrid hand held/home system but i suspect it will be a home console with an iOS ipad/iPhone style ability to play software on both systems (new 4ds or whatever) from a single download.
    PSN - minkymu
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I think the thing that people are overlooking is that there was no mention of the replacement to club Nintendo at e3 which everyone was expecting as the previous promotion dies out in September.

Whatever that replacement is I guarantee its NX optimised
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    NX+?
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I think the thing that people are overlooking is that there was no mention of the replacement to club Nintendo at e3 which everyone was expecting as the previous promotion dies out in September.

Whatever that replacement is I guarantee its NX optimised

It's a good point as it falls squarely in the near future hitzone.

On the otherhand it must be intrinsically linked with mobile too but they said they weren't showing that at e3. I reckon NCL will have their own event(s) for their own megatons

The whole direct and e3 strategy is about marketing on their terms. They reveal the stuff t they want when they can get 100 percent of coverage.
  • They should totally name it project tuna.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Codename: Wiener
  • I just want the 90s Nintendo back.

NES popularity
    SNES 3rd party
    N64 1st party

I'll be disappointed yet still buy in a desperate attempt to rekindle my youth.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • RFA confirmed it as a home console.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    The Romanian Football Association?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Ah, Reggie
  • What the fuck even is an Amiibo. I don't get it. I must be old. I love my Wii U for Nintendo Land ghost game/mario chase/sweet game. For me to buy new Nintendo Console it needs to be some new game experience like that.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    adored wrote:
    A more powerful version of the Wii U tablet, without an actual console attached

I was thinking that.

Like a super sophisticated Gameboy that can take phone calls and plug into anything (tv etc).
    The OS will make iOS look like the Atari 2600 BIOS.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Djornson wrote:
    What the fuck even is an Amiibo. I don't get it. I must be old. I love my Wii U for Nintendo Land ghost game/mario chase/sweet game. For me to buy new Nintendo Console it needs to be some new game experience like that.

It's a toy that lets you play some extra things on your games.
  • I'm kinda disappointed theres going to be a new console so soon to be honest.

I like the Wii U, but can see why its generally been a commercial flop in the grand scheme of things.

Third Party support and distributing key IP's are an absolute must next time round.
  • Nah, mate. They're collectible figurines!! :)

They're not gonna stop, so rather than going bankrupt, I think I'll just buy the really nice ones and characters I like.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • You poor deluded bastards.
  • Presumably, big 3rd party support means making a console of similar spec to XBone and PS4, including a standard control system.

But it'd be surprising if they went back to direct competition, so it's probably going to remain mostly 1st party based.

If that's the case, they need to be releasing much more stuff, and the hybrid handheld/home console would be ideal. Smaller games of lower tech, but all the teams working on games for that one thing to create a decent size software library. They might also want to aim it at the diehard fans they have left, so concentrate on new Metroids, F-Zeros etc.

Really though, I don't think either of those things will happen, and they'll just do something rubbish instead.
  • The vocal die hards are assholes and dwindling and want boring shite. They had their chances at the windwaker twilight princess debacle and then refused to buy into a console which had all the Nintendo core IPs at launch.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Anyone expecting the new console to appeal to "hardcore" (eurgghh gtfo) gamers is going to be massively disappointed.
  • The thing that is bizarre is that these people got into games not knowing what the fuck a zelda was or Mario was. It was the complete lack of expectation that gave them the strongest hit.
  • These are hardcore gamer titles.

CoD and FIFA are for the masses.

#massivesimplification
    #whocares
‹ Previous12345671692

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!