Skerret's List Of Lists Of Lists Of Lists
  • Pranky *and* Contra, in one thread? How was there any forum left after that?
  • Petey
    Show networks
    Twitter
    peterhughesdev
    PSN
    windupharlequin
    Steam
    windupharlequin

Send message
    That Peter117 guy needs to lighten the fuck up.
    The janitor.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message

Tempy said:

Yeah that was one of them, there was also one where he listed a bunch of people who had it in for him, or so he thought, and then he swiftly changed them to Spice Girl names when everyone did a massive collective PFFFFFFTwat at him.

I changed mine to a list of the shite games he'd "worked" on and he really exploded after that. Good times.

@djchump you were describing me to a tee up there as well. Having a break and then forcing the break has I think helped me be a lot less ansty. I think as well this new forum software is helping.
  • @Mod74 - yeah, I figure we're pretty similar in many ways (certainly I dig your music taste ;-) ), which is probably why when we've butted heads it's gone on longer than it should. I probably have some kind of latent man-crush on you that I'm afraid to admit.
  • Been over on Old NuForum where Prankie seems to be entertaining the bots or something. Prankster 101 is king of Edge.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Must have been his long term game plan - wait it out, til everyone leaves, then he can be lord of all he surveys.
    Latest round of Edge spam rather amusing as well:

The buttocks joint of businesses and industry of fruta planta has won.People become more efficient after they shed bodyweight by taking effective fruta planta pills.You can get involved in fitness sessions and take efficient fruta planta original to vehicle.
  • I'm keeping an eye on this. You never know, we could all be replaced by new folk in a month and he'll be running tings.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    djchump said:

@Mod74 - yeah, I figure we're pretty similar in many ways (certainly I dig your music taste ;-) ), which is probably why when we've butted heads it's gone on longer than it should. I probably have some kind of latent man-crush on you that I'm afraid to admit.

Nope, can't think of any amusing response to that :)
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Mod74 said:

Player1 won't come her.

He was all about the complaining to management when he didn't like something. I got several PMs from Martin on the maroonrum about it. He complained about me once and when Martin contacted me I pointed out I hadn't spoke directly to Player1 in over a month and he was free to check that. P1 left shortly after that.

He joined the playr forum, got batted down over something or other then complained to their hosting providers and tried to have the site taken down.

He won't come here without a higher independent authority to complain to when he chucks his toys out the pram.

I know you two didn't get along. He was difficult to get along with, but I enjoyed his presence. As I've said, it's unlikely he'll return, but in the spirit of the thread, I've offered a hand of friendship.
    Get schwifty.
  • He was a fucking tool.  He likely still is.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Unlikely.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    He was indeed a tool. I don't see much point in him being here.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Unlikely said:

He was a fucking tool.  He likely still is.

I didn't agree with most of what he said, but he could argue his point like a bastard and he coloured the place up somewhat.
    Get schwifty.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    No, he just wound people up most of the time.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I like your new avatar. We can be friends again now.
    Get schwifty.
  • Manilow is still better than cricket I don't give a motherfuck
  • I literally did not know what to do with that Lazychu thread. Contempt and disrespect of the highest order.
  • daviedigi said:

Raiziel said:

Player1 has been made aware of our presence,

despite some folks opinions of him i always liked him and thought he had interesting/diffrent views.
    so id like to see him here.

Yup, always loved a bit of player 1..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Ian said:

I literally did not know what to do with that Lazychu thread. Contempt and disrespect of the highest order.

I missed it the first time around but I still don't see the funny side of it... Surprised it was never locked.
  • Ian said:

I literally did not know what to do with that Lazychu thread. Contempt and disrespect of the highest order.

Some bloke none of us knew died.  This happens a lot.  Prankster was just attention-seeking in an extremely vulgar way. 
  • Also, I can't read beyond page 1 for some reason.  I don't remember what happened next.
  • Nothing good.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Prankster is a prize twat. Even he must have realised this by now.
  • In his head he's a blend of Martin Amis, Will Self and the NME.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    http://prankster101.com/

Good times.

He doesn't seem to have grasped the concept of article previews. He also asks almost exactly the same questions to both  Vita developers.

How traumatic was the closure of Bizarre Creations for you?

Classic.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ian said:

From the locals or prankster or both?  He should never have posted it imo, or at least not in that manner.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • The Player 1 / Bombfrog wars were great entertainment for the most part.

The only person I've never been able to stand on here was that uber chap, he was a complete bell-end, wonder what happened to him?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Oh he died ages ago, quite violently and alone.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    He bought a ps3.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Same thing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!