Bioshock Infinite Saved My Life (and other stories)
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Pretty sure Bugs is being genuine in his own particular idiom (xoxo) and Brooks is high calibre netizenry.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Bugs is a genuine forum legend, so I'm pretty much down with anything he says.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    TRUFAX

He brought Blum to us, and therefore has infinite carte blanche.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • After big break up I played Shadow of the Colossus in two sittings over two days. It'd been a long time since I first played so I had to figure it all out again. I couldn't do anything about the situation I was in, I couldn't even process it mentally, so I just killed giants for a couple of days.
    "..the pseudo-Left new style.."
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Not an example of games stopping bad things or making them bearable, but a case of games doing good - if somewhat intangibly (is that a word?).

I ran a Tetris (2 player versus) competition in work a few years back. It went down a real storm and people talked about it for weeks. Lots of folk thanked me for giving everyone a lift because people had been feeling pretty shit morale-wise and it had brightened the whole building up.

It went onto become my little office gaming league that I post about here. No doubt in my mind that it helps out a little.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!