PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Lol Lewis is the worst loser.

The worst loser is the best winner.

This. All the greats are cocks in real life, because they only think about winning. Nice guys like Bottas come last.

• Not you Bob - you're just a cock
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Ham has had his penalty pointed rescinded, thank fuck.
  • Not you Bob - you're just a cock

Thanks for clearing that up
    The Forum Herald™
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Bob wrote:
    Not you Bob - you're just a cock

Thanks for clearing that up

Did it need clarification? ;-)

• That was a bit of an embarrassing statement from Bottas. He's not really proved anything to the critics, you're still shit mate and shouldn't be in that seat.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    See, I can win!*

*if Lewis gets a 10 second penalty and starts on the wrong tires.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Eric wrote:
    That was a bit of an embarrassing statement from Bottas. He's not really proved anything to the critics, you're still shit mate and shouldn't be in that seat.

Who would you put in the seat?

I’d personally like to see Verstappen.

• FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Let Lewis beat Schumachers record before that though.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Eric wrote:
    That was a bit of an embarrassing statement from Bottas. He's not really proved anything to the critics, you're still shit mate and shouldn't be in that seat.

Who would you put in the seat?

I’d personally like to see Verstappen.

Verstappen Vs Hamilton would be electric but I can't see Mercedes or Hamilton going for it, Max just isn't a team player. Maybe when Hamilton leaves/retires but it would be a real shame if we never got to see them duke it out over the course of a season in the same machinery.

If contracts weren't a thing Danny Riccardo would be an interesting choice but in all honesty I think they will probably give Russell a go.

• Just catching up after watching the ch4 highlights.
    Maybe i was too distracted with what Lewis was up to but how did bottas get such a big gap to max? Felt like max boxed first a couple seconds back then bottas pitted and came out 10+s ahead.
    Disappointed ham didn't make much headway closing on max but maybe just saving engine etc?
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    @Eric - yeah I agree about Merc not going for it. Russell would be solid. Even though I like Danny, I wonder if his career is now treading water. He’s had far too much bad luck, but when he’s had chances he’s not really capitalised.
  • Give the seat to Richard Hammond.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    @Eric - yeah I agree about Merc not going for it. Russell would be solid. Even though I like Danny, I wonder if his career is now treading water. He’s had far too much bad luck, but when he’s had chances he’s not really capitalised.
    Russell makes the most sense
    The Forum Herald™
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yep I like Russell and he has enough fire to want to win a championship in the future.
  • Finally watched the gp in full. Lewis royally ballsed that up. Very dull GP. Not a good track for entertaining racing.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Should have had Tusken Raiders on the side of the track.
  • Apparently it wasn't lewis's fault. Mercedes have been fined as they told lewis to do the practice stop where he did.
  • It's odd that Merc only did it with Hammo. then again could be a sign of how Lewis is more than just a 'natural' driver in his pursuit of being the best...i think his radio message said something about 'too much rubber' where everyone else was practising, so i guess he wanted a spot to be a more realistic start condition.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Alonso sparking off in teh media again about Hamilton not being quite as good as Schumacher... What an absolute cunt he is.
    The Forum Herald™
  • jdanielp
    Show networks
    Facebook
    jdanielp
    Twitter
    jdanielp
    Xbox
    jdanielp
    PSN
    jdanielp_uk
    Steam
    jdanielp_uk

Send message
    At least Hamilton can be realistically compared with Schumacher...
  • It's just an opinion Bob, I don't think he's as good either but it's all fine margins at the very top.
  • Eric wrote:
    It's just an opinion Bob, I don't think he's as good either but it's all fine margins at the very top.

It just seems particularly churlish and petty of him.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bob wrote:
    Eric wrote:
    It's just an opinion Bob, I don't think he's as good either but it's all fine margins at the very top.

It just seems particularly churlish and petty of him.

No I can see that actually, especially as he's coming back and he'll be racing against Lewis

Carry on...

• Especially when he clearly ignores Michaels team mates mostly weren’t allowed to beat him.
    The Forum Herald™
  • HONDA ARE LEAVING F1 END OF 2021. OMG!

Whos gonna supply RedBull now? Horner is going to have to go begging back to Renault. Hahahahaha.

Max will want out now for sure.

Statement from Honda
    Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today announced that it has decided to conclude its participation in the FIA 1 Formula 1 (F1) world championship as a power unit supplier at the end of the 2021 season.

In 2015, Honda resumed competition in F1, the most prestigious automobile racing series in the world, with the goal to win using its own energy management technologies. Initially, Honda experienced a number of difficulties; however, by demonstrating the collective strength of “All Honda,” including the utilization of its aircraft engine technologies, Honda has realized a high level of competitiveness.

Moreover, as a result of the growth Honda achieved together with Red Bull Racing and Scuderia
    AlphaTauri under a strong partnership with both teams, Honda was able to attain its goal of earning victories with three wins last season and two wins* so far in the 2020 season.

In the meantime, as the automobile industry undergoes a once-in-one-hundred-years period of great transformation, Honda has decided to strive for the “realization of carbon neutrality by 2050.” This goal will be pursued as part of Honda’s environmental initiatives which is one of the top priorities of Honda as a mobility manufacturer.

Toward this end, Honda needs to funnel its corporate resources in research and development into the areas of future power unit and energy technologies, including fuel cell vehicle (FCV) and battery EV (BEV) technologies, which will be the core of carbon-free technologies. As a part of this move, in April of this year, Honda created a new centre called Innovative Research Excellence, Power Unit & Energy. Honda will allocate its energy management and fuel technologies as well as knowledge amassed through F1 activities to this area of power unit and energy technologies and take initiatives while focusing on the future realization of carbon neutrality. Toward this end, Honda made the decision to conclude its participation in F1.

Motorsports activities are in Honda’s DNA, and therefore Honda will continue to be passionate about taking on challenges and striving to become No. 1 in all categories of racing in which Honda participates.

In F1, in order to fulfil the expectations of its fans, Honda will work together with Red Bull Racing and Scuderia AlphaTauri to continue competing with its utmost effort and strive for more victories all the way to the end of the 2021 season.

With its “challenging spirit” cultivated through motorsports activities, Honda will take on the new challenge of the future realisation of carbon neutrality.

Honda will appreciate the continuous understanding and support for its motorsports activities and for the new challenge of Honda.
  • jdanielp
    Show networks
    Facebook
    jdanielp
    Twitter
    jdanielp
    Xbox
    jdanielp
    PSN
    jdanielp_uk
    Steam
    jdanielp_uk

Send message
    Haha

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!