Diablo IV
  • Rumourmill is saying that because Xbox360 DLC has a  limit of 2GB and the changes introduced by RoS effect the core game so much, a DLC option is off the cards.

The official announcement certainly didn't mention DLC at all.  And it'd just be like Blizzard to make folks payout again for a game+ version just to get the additional content and fixes. Ho-hum :(
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Perhaps I'm just misremembering, then. I'm looking at either Xbox One or PS4 version anyway, as I'll pick it up well after release. Mainly because I know I won't play it straight away, may as well see about picking it up cheap during the usual Christmas silliness.
  • Bought Reaper of Souls for PC this afternoon.  I like how Blizzard still sell lovely boxes in shops, and that it comes with a lovely little notepad.

Unfortunately I can't play the game yet, have had a pretty frustrating run of luck

I bought the original game on release and had all sorts of network problems, from Blizzards end and my own.  I gave up after getting booted out of my own singleplayer game once too often, maybe a month after release and never revisited it.  

-In the meantime account was apparently hacked
    -Didn't know because I don't use the email to which my battle.net account is linked and don't play other blizzard games
    -account reset by blizzard staff
    -game installs
    -Asked to log in - Error 53 (account suspended)
    -Contact staff so see what is going on.
    -7 hours later staff respond, it is a common error for lapsed players and is now sorted
    -log back in - Error 53
    -Contact staff again.

Gee wish I just waited for the console version to drop.

On the flipside you can download Rock n Roll Racing from battle.net, although it's not the proper version, presumably because of the music rights.  Might have to go find a SNES ROM, badass game.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Seems that, as well as a Last of Us dungeon Sony users will also get Shadow of the Colossus armour sets.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I'm actually looking forward to playing this. It'll be the first I've bought and played on my PS4 since Black Flag at launch.
    Get schwifty.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    When's it out on ps4?
  • August
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • So I played the demo of this last night and really enjoyed it, very good demo as demos go. I'll certainly be getting RoS on PS3 when it's released, will anyone else be playing on PS3? Would like some co-op slaughter. It would be lovely if there was PS3/4 crossplay but the world just ain't that perfect.
  • Hi Old Fred.

I'm enjoying Diablo 3 on the PS4. I would like more friends so I can get more legendary items.

LETS DO THIS.

My favourite thing about Diablo 3 on the PS4 is that it's just like Diablo 3 on the PC but way more comfortable to play.

Thanks.

Dean x x
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I have my Crusader up to LV20-ish. I'm about as far as I got on the two previous versions I own(ed). I've been flitting between Hard and Expert. Neither are difficult, its just Expert is incredibly tiresome at low levels because every little enemy takes forever to kill. Holding down X to win isn't my kinda fun.

That said, i'll probably just steam-roll my way to the end game to unlock Adventure Mode and get the serious grind underway.

I'm always up for co-op, but only with players at the same sorta level.
  • Actually liking this more in solo than co-op, although it's obviously designed for co-op.
  • I hit level cap on Wednesday and am now farming rifts so add me for some end game co-op though I might start a few more softcore characters, i lost my level 20 hardcore crusader last night to some horrible elite affixes (time to start a monk!).
    GT: Tr3D   PSN ID: TR3Dx
  • so am I the only one with this on the bone?  

Anyway, rolled my first Crusader and just walked without issue all the way through act one on expert difficulty without dieing or even coming close so I hope it ramps up in act 2 and beyond....   currently at level 33 and getting quite a few orange drops which makes a change from my PC Wizard and Monk builds in their starting playthrough.
  • I got for PS4 because of the fun, extra details like the Last of Us add-on's.

Plus, I feel like they've been pretty Playstation focused with this title since the announcement.

But yeah, I'm a 25 crusader and the difficulty has ramped up slightly. I enjoy the feeling of hitting certain button combos
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Still on PC - Hit 70 with my Season Demon Hunter on Sat - farming Greater Rifts now.
  • I have 19 levels to go on my ps4 crusader and thats all the classes on the ps4 at level 70, then its time to decide which one to main on the console. Not had a chance to try the pc version since 2.1 released, I have all classes at 70 on pc if you ever fancy some co-op farming.
    GT: Tr3D   PSN ID: TR3Dx
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Yeah cool man. I'll just be playing Seasons from now on though. Have vanilla on Xbox 360 but decided to stay with PC for the foreseeable future.
  • I have the UE version on 360 and thank fuck it exists as it's the first time in a good long while a game has had me hooked like this. Also, hooray for same-screen co-op. Took it to a mates last night and he's now spent today trying to find a copy for himself. Thank you Blizzard.

It's just a very very good solid polished game.

Anyway, the early legendary items I discovered are now not getting used, including the DLC one I got in the box of the game. Will I live to regret selling or salvaging them? Or can I just get rid?

I'm in the middle of Act 2, getting that liar dude's blood back.
  • I'm at more or less the same place with my characters. Been playing half solo wizard, half barbarian/demon hunter same screen coop.

It really is a fantastic game. The visuals are superb, loads of brilliant little details and great design. I've really started to enjoy the story and lore stuff, some of characters are quite entertaining. The gameplay can be just utterly bonkers at times, the amount of carnage you can cause once you've become sufficiently powerful is staggering.

Yeah salvage the initial legendary stuff once it's no longer useful, I'm on PS3 and the pauldrons you get are rated about level 15 I think. You'll get some whenever you start a new character anyway.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I recently finished my Mage play through and started a season barbarian. PC still but I do like a nice Diablo bash em up.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • My stupid mate went and bought vanilla 360 version so now we can't play online co-op. The diddy.

Act three now. Prawning all sorts.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I just bought this on a whim during my weekly shop. I've never played a Diablo before, but it looks intriguing. Installing now, its the Ultimate Evil edition on 360.
  • It's Borderlands without guns, you'll be rate.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Serious?

Fucking perfect purchase. Gonna get stuck in in a minute.
  • Well Borderland was Diablo w/guns so QED
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Tempy you have made my day you magnificent bastard <3
  • ive come to this very late - I picked this up a few weeks ago and I've been chipping away at it - after a few hours of wondering what the fuss was about I think I'm starting to get it - it seems like a great game to put a podcast on and just milling through.

I've picked the guy with the crossbow (Demon Hunter?) and it seems to be working out quite well - although I've just reached a point where I keep getting absolutely twatted (I just beat a big spider and need to find something in a cart in the Southern-something-or-other) so I don't know if I need to change tact.

Anyone (still) playing this on PS4?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'm now waiting for it to hit the magic £20 mark
  • It's known as "hitting a Chalice"

Example:

A: "How do you feel about Diablo 3?"
    B: "Hmm, I'll probably buy it when it's a Chalice."

Diablo 3 is excellent, you can confidently clear the whole game as each class, just make sure you've got elective mode enabled so you can stick any skill in any slot.
  • Just got this and its mega.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!