Clash Royale
  • Ok sent.  I've not been accepted yet.

Come on Australia!
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Woot!
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Sweet. Friendly battles are great fun. I'm a shrimp in this one
  • right i'm 400 games in and only level 4? PEKKA's area. For someone who's generally into tower defense I fucking suck balls at this. I keep finding i'm getting smashed when they change the stats for the characters to rebalance. Also some combinations are unstoppable!
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Ha! I downloaded this as well...and because there was no one else seemingly playing, created my own clan (Bear and Badger if anyone is interested).

Good little ftp tower defense game, with a good variety of play types based on the cards.
  • I suck major balls at this too. Haven't played in a while. Partly due to frustration. I have found the best strategy is to not care if you lose because you're always going to find a deck that counters yours.
    A couple of friends are pretty good at it, up in the top arena. I try their decks and still suck...
  • i'm upto arena 8 now, played over 2000 matches now. It's a fucking brilliant game. You do have to grind to level up but i've not spent a penny on it and i'm on level 10 (about to be 11). Good decks are good decks. 

Anyone else play this?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I'm still playing. Arena 9, level 9. I think I spent £10 in total. I agree it's a great game, although you can still lose to the odd bit of bullshit ai, and the steamrollering by the pay to win crowd can get a little annoying when you get a run of them.

Great fun though.
  • whats your deck?
  • Elite barbarians, executioner, Valkyrie, zap, fireball, ice golem, mega minion and furnace.
  • I've not bought any of the packs or chests, so haven't got a lot of the legendaries like lumberjack, log, etc (or if I have got one, they aren't levelled up at all)
  • But guys, this f2p stuff is terrible and ruining the industry.
  • :)

I paid some cash to this and bought Mario run. I'm doing FTP wrong
  • i've got 64/68 or something. Missing a couple. Had my first go with the ram today. Lots of these cards recently will speed up the game/attacks. 

Elite barbs were so overpowered, would argue they still are!
  • That ram is terrible at level one for a 4 cost. It hardly ever gets to the tower.

Elite barbarians are about right now, they are a decent counter push card but on their own should be shut down pretty easily.
  • Broke 3k today and arena 10bfoe the first time :)
  • did anyone compete in the championships? 

I'm stuck around 3600. Mainly because I won't swap out my still very heavy deck (4.3).
  • No. I still play though, hit 4,000 for a very short while there other day, but all my cards are massively under leveled to play consistently at that crown total. I've definitely hit the ceiling now where it would be expensive to level up a couple of my cards (to max the knight for example required 5,000 cards and 100,000 gold)

I still find it fun though. A good active clan has helped.
  • what deck are you using?
  • Same as above, but with the knight instead of the ice golem. It's a counter push deck really.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!