I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Muzzy started all of this. All the blame are belong to him.
  • Stop it, you'll get the grandma nazi's in.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Might as well, there isn't much more to do in this thread for the next 10 weeks.
  • E3 threads make me weirdly nostalgic. I still remember the thread from when the Wii was first unveiled and was gonna CHaNGe EvErYTHiNg and OMG NINTEnDO HAVE WREcKED ALL of GAMInG!

Hell, even I was optimistic about them (like almost everyone else, ignoring the revisionism). I thought they were crazy geniuses. How time flies. It's strange to think how long ago that was.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:

I WAS JUST STATING FACTS YO
  • E3 threads make me weirdly nostalgic. I still remember the thread from when the Wii was first unveiled and was gonna CHaNGe EvErYTHiNg and OMG NINTEnDO HAVE WREcKED ALL of GAMInG!

Hell, even I was optimistic about them (like almost everyone else, ignoring the revisionism). I thought they were crazy geniuses. How time flies. It's strange to think how long ago that was.

Mathew.
    Never forget.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Final Fantasy 14/15/Whateverthefuck, despite early derision, now looks better after whispers of a setting to switch to a FF12-esque system of passive involvement in battles.

I think it could well steal the show.

Other than that, it would be nice if Ninty would show the NX... Would say a lot if they do.
    They always show new shit in Japan first, right? Exhibiting NX at E3 would suggest a massive change in strategy, but that's unlikely.

Sony VR will be cool, obviously.

I think they'll show some stuff that will make both Oculus and Valve both wonder why they entered the business... That Getaway VR demo alone, looked stunning. So more of that level of shit will be welcome.

As for Microsoft...

Well... If they can at least fix the 20 minute load time stuff, they'll be moving in the right direction...
    *sigh*
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • MattyJ wrote:
    I still can't get over the subjective, but wrong line.

;)
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Who's doing DriveClub VR now they shut down Evolution?

There were a thing on gaf were rushy were saying it were all but done barring a polish, testing and some extra content for the vr users.
  • @dynamiteReady
    I think the squeenix ffxv uncovered show from last night/this morning were a replacment for there usual E3 show.
    A few companies ave decided to go this route of hosting there own shows this year most notably EA.
    The fact the squeenix one were 2 hours long makes me think the only showings at E3 for them will be some light showings of ff7r.
  • digi wrote:
    Verecocha wrote:
    Who's doing DriveClub VR now they shut down Evolution?

There were a thing on gaf were rushy were saying it were all but done barring a polish, testing and some extra content for the vr users.

Hope it does come out for their sakes, Eurogamer think it's dead though.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    digi wrote:
    @dynamiteReady I think the squeenix ffxv uncovered show from last night/this morning were a replacment for there usual E3 show. A few companies ave decided to go this route of hosting there own shows this year most notably EA. The fact the squeenix one were 2 hours long makes me think the only showings at E3 for them will be some light showings of ff7r.

Oh...

Was there a thread for that?
    No one beats our big stream coverage... :}
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Stay away from old E3 videos on YouTube then Child, you'll be lost in a sea of Nostalgia. Never to be seen or heard from again. Ever!
  • digi wrote:
    @dynamiteReady I think the squeenix ffxv uncovered show from last night/this morning were a replacment for there usual E3 show. A few companies ave decided to go this route of hosting there own shows this year most notably EA. The fact the squeenix one were 2 hours long makes me think the only showings at E3 for them will be some light showings of ff7r.

Oh...

Was there a thread for that?
    No one beats our big stream coverage... :}

There was a live stream last night/early this morning and i posted a link to it in final fantasy general thread.
    I think you can use the link and rewind it.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:

You wouldn't recognise a fact if it conclusively proved the superiority of Halo over HL2 in your face.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Flounce this early and you'll have to reenter awkwardly, at the right time, to reflounce. Hold the line.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:

You wouldn't recognise a fact if it conclusively & intermittently ejaculated the superiority of Halo over HL2 all over your face, and you'd like it, you biatch.

Fixed.

• Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    proved the inferiority of Halo and HL2
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    indigo wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:

You wouldn't recognise a fact if it conclusively & intermittently ejaculated the superiority of Halo over HL2 all over your face, and you'd like it, you biatch.

Fixed.

Proof that I am fact personified and disagreeing with me is akin to being a conspiracy theorist, creationist or a homeopath.
  • I just wanted to make a salacious post tbf.

Don't really have a horse in > Halo race. Fuck Halo and if I'm honest, Half-life too. They're just outdated examples of genres that haven't mattered (to me) for a long, long time.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    You're half right.
  • You mean Half- Life right, amrite?

Honestly, Half-life 1 > all (the military fetishists' fave) Halos.

HL1 just punishes all the Halo orifici, to the point where the muthafucka (HL2) doesn't even need to step in.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I think it could well steal the show.

1394578698381_zpsssjprg8j.gif
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    She can crush my d any time she likes, etc... : P
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    indigo wrote:
    You mean Half- Life right, amrite?

Honestly, Half-life 1 > all (the military fetishists' fave) Halos.

HL1 just punishes all the Halo orifici, to the point where the muthafucka (HL2) doesn't even need to step in.

Mechanically (ie most importantly) Halo wins hands down.
  • Halo likes it hands down (mechanically) on all fours, so that Half-Life can access and bust dat 'Master Chief' -clit real easy, while the big Kahuna watches on, ready to tear Halo a new one.. where once there was two.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Half Life is far too traditional for that nonsense. Missionary once per week and on birthdays is as crazy as it gets.
  • She can crush my d any time she likes, etc... : P

1394578698381_zpsssjprg8j.gif
  • is NX at E3?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!