Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Jesus those went quick.
  • Really? Sorry, I posted the link as soon as I saw it.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Not you fault, sneaker purchasing in 202X, this is to be expected if a release has even a degree of heat.
  • As the shoe-mountain continues to grow at pace, I've been holding off on buying these bad boys...
    Hf94zMa.png
    KN4nXzf.png
    Was in town today, and all the usual suspects still had them for £120. Went into the NIKE store, and damn me, they had them on sale for £84. Result! It would have been rude not to buy them really.

You would think this would have been easy. Big place like that. Must have stood for the best part of fifteen minutes with a shoe in my hand trying to find someone who was actually employed there to sell me a fucking pair! Eventually, a girl who was just stocking the shelves took pity on me, and another ten minutes later, she gave up trying to find an actual assistant to serve me, and went and got them out of the stock room herself. Huzzah for her!
    Shame though, the poor thing only had a t-shirt to wear. I didn't have the heart to ask if someone had stolen her trousers in case it's a NIKE thing where employees have to earn them.
    Strange place.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Nice, 90s, blackout, 3M, and a pop of orange to compliment your trousers. Pretty much a perfect shoe, great work

Also it reminds me of a game we used to play in the pub called "trousers/no trousers" where the bar staff had to guess if we were wearing any strides, and if wrong the round was bought by the house, silly fun times. Being told trousers then taking a couple steps away from the bar, wang wafting in the breeze, for a free drink
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • hahaha
  • Wholesome content.
  • [quote="cockbeard"]Nice, 90s, blackout, 3M, and a pop of orange to compliment your trousers. Pretty much a perfect shoe, great work

Also it reminds me of a game we used to play in the pub called "trousers/no trousers" where the bar staff had to guess if we were wearing any strides, and if wrong the round was bought by the house, silly fun times. Being told trousers then taking a couple steps away from the bar, wang wafting in the breeze, for a free drink[/quote]

Pretty much as if g had designed a Nike By You :D

(I’m not sure I can respond to the second part of your post, lol)
  • Aye nice catch, G, like those bad boys.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Cheers fellas. You can never have too many pairs of 90s. :)
  • My Jordan 6 arrived today, while I was at work. The agony of knowing they’re waiting for me and I don’t finish until 8pm.

Got ‘em now :D

CYW4zeK.jpg
  • SniQ8iN.jpg
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Beautiful... Jordan's ain't bad either.
  • Aye, those are sweet!
  • Hahaha, thank you. Was trying to get a pic that really showed off the electric green, but it wasn’t doing it justice inside.
  • That's a reveal and a half.
  • In considerably less interesting news I picked up a pair of those Jonah Hill (!?!?!) Sambas and am now diligently picking all the completely misapplied volt green from them with a tiny pair of tweezer and scalpel

02-11-2020_ML_FW7458_1_1.jpg
  • Haven’t bought new runners in a while so decided to treat myself to these sexy bastards:

78-C5-C305-5-ACE-45-FE-B684-DAB79-BD9288-D.jpg
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Love them!
  • Look a bit uncomfortable to me.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    For so many reasons, not on the website yet though

NDNTzYS.jpg

vAFbwlT.jpg
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Has anyone seen the roadrunner/wile e coyote Nikes? Look fucking ace to me
  • Just saw a ‘leak’ of the Air Jordan 36…. I think they look amazing! Purple is THE colour ;)
  • A couple of pick ups today, the latter unexpected...

nikecourt-royale-shoe-24khrD.png

Extra 25% off the Nike sale (JULY21) so popped these clean Court Royales in the basket for £26, easy to wear.

Nike-Air-Max-90-Orange-Duck-Camo-front.jpg

Had a dabble on StockX, never bought through them before so placed a couple of low bids on the AM90 Duck Camos, orange and green drops. £83 bid was accepted this morning on the orange. Even with processing and shipping these have been copped for £100, quackers!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Didn't realise g.man did a collab
  • Great price Webbins! It's a small world indeed, because I've just spent...ahem...considerably more on this pair from a re-seller on the Bay...

IcIJ5N9.jpg
  • Hah, the reverse ducks! Aye, they're next on the list after the green ducks lol. They are riding high on StockX G, equivalent to what is on the bay so you've probably paid the going rate.
  • Yup. Did my homework. Still cost a small fortune, but fuck it, it's my birthday in a few weeks.
  • Also, first time I've bought a pair of sneaks on the Bay and they're using the new eBay Authentication Service. Slows down the transaction obviously, but with the amount of fakes on the market, it can only be a good thing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!