Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • so i bought some probably fake Af1's online from China with the purpose of trying out some hydro dipping. 

trying to take my mind off the funeral tomorrow so i've spent two hours this morning taping them up in the right places and just did a black and red dip. First impressions aren't too bad, missed a few spots (very small) which i've then sprayed. 

They're drying, which will take ages in the cold/wet, but looking forward to taking the tape off and seeing how crisp I managed to get them. 

If I get it right i'll pick up some legit ones and give it another go. Anyone here a size 10?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I am a size 10, am I to understand you are offering up these fugazi forces? Because I will take them off your hands if no once else wants them and will wear them to all future stocks.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I’m gonna see how they look. The good thing about hydro dipping is that you can in theory do it as many times as you like on the same pair.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • How was the process? My kids keeps asking to try it and if it's not that involved if like to have a go.
  • Easy,

Took laces and soles out
    Bought acetone and cleaned them
    Tape up the sections of the shoe you don’t want coloured. This is the time consuming part. Use a paper knife to do the intricate bits.
    Filled plastic box with warmish water
    Sprayed two colours of Montana good acrylic paint into the box keep spraying to get an effect
    Hold the shoe face down by the sole and dip into the water. Wiggle to clear the rest of the paint on the water away. Pull out shoe and leave to dry. If there are bits not covered then repeat the process of spraying and dipping.
    Once dry spray with primer you get a for £10 in jd sports.
  • We need the pics when they're all finished up MK!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    ^ don't starve us
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Pm me your number
  • i've taken some nice photos and a video now, not sure how to upload it so pm me your number and i'll send them to you and you can upload if you can be arsed.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yeah will do, I'd love to see them. Ok for me to post them in here, just checking it's upload faff, rather than shyness
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • yeah all good to post, just crap with uploading stuff
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I really like the effect, reminds me of the fire camo from MGS3. Looks quite heavy, wonder if using cheaper paint might have stopped that, might just be how it looks in pictures though 

Hw0Vj7l.jpg

TiUBWhq.jpg

StaWYQ0.jpg

f0MXI0M.jpg
  • That's a really cool effect! Especially up the side of the left shoe, the striping looks really awesome there.

Goes really well against the white bits.

Top work DS!
  • Mk not DS! lol
  • Hahaha fuckin ell, sorry MK.
  • Nice MK, did a great job there
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Cracking job DS, looks a bit like that kebab you had.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    hahahahaha, you fucker, brilliant
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Genuinely though, they're far nicer than the usual fare posted in here. Good job MK.
  • This thread continues to be a black mark on the forum then
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • List of most atrocious posters on the trainers front.

1. Mr Brooks

2.Griff

3. Cock

4. Prime

Honourable mention to Larry David, sensible fella
  • * Gonz breaking in his gym Churches *
  • Actualy gym? A step too far... Power walking club with Gladys and Ivy.
  • Actually this thread has inspired me to buy these:

https://m.reebok.co.uk/aztrek/DV3911.html

Aztrek_Blue_DV3911_01_standard.jpg

But really they're to fill the empty hole in my life left by these: https://retrobok.com/2013/10/15/quick-review-ventilator-reebok-royalpaper-whitered-2013/amp/

• ADIDAS_ZX750_BLUEBIRD_DARK_SLATE_3.jpg

I got these this week. I'm afraid I only do bland, tasteful kicks.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    haha, was thinking Gnoz's looked like reebok zixers, then there's a pair of zixers in the exact same colourway. I like 750s
  • Really loving all three colourways of the OG inspired Air Max 90, that Nike have just released.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    They are nice, and are quite faithful to a lot of colourways I remember at the time, Grape then Volt for me, I forget the third, orange is it?? I'd love to see the ice blue and white ones I had but never seen them mentioned, maybe a store specific colourway dunno
  • I'm keeping my powder dry. Rumours abound of OG Infrared 90s doing the rounds, probably in time for Air Max Day 26th March.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • cockbeard wrote:
    They are nice, and are quite faithful to a lot of colourways I remember at the time, Grape then Volt for me, I forget the third, orange is it?? I'd love to see the ice blue and white ones I had but never seen them mentioned, maybe a store specific colourway dunno

It’s a teal colour.

I’m also hoping Nike do the right thing and release OG Infrareds.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!