COD INFINITE WARFARE. no really.
  • Yeah, I played through the campaign - on the easiest setting, I have to admit - and I was really impressed with it. I know it's probably stating the obvious, given how big these games are now, but I never failed to be impressed at how it looked. Some of the storytelling and acting is a little too ripe, but that's to be expected.
  • It's a real shame more people won't give it the opportunity because of other games in the series or the futuristic setting, but I'm loving, even though it's so very small scale, choosing the missions, the great land and air combat and the quality version of a Killzone game it feels like. And as you say it's a real stunner. Absolutely brilliant looking game. Some of the ineriors of damaged ships look almost Dead Space like because of the lighting.
  • Just completed it and sad it's over. Really really enjoyed that, brilliant CoD game. Even enjoyed the story and had an affinity for a number of the characters, really great work and completely self contained so they can carry on making them in whatever time periods they want not trying to stick to a certain time point or storyline. Certainly a game I'd recommend to anyone who enjoys a good blockbuster FPS experience.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Don't have the disposable income to drop 70 Euro on a game I might like. Glad you enjoyed it though, but I'll wait for Mass Effect next year :P
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Don't have the disposable income to drop 70 Euro on a game I might like. Glad you enjoyed it though, but I'll wait for Mass Effect next year :P

FINE THEN!!
  • Verecocha wrote:
    ...had an affinity for a number of the characters...

I wouldn't go that far, but it's one of the better things I've played, certainly.
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Don't have the disposable income to drop 70 Euro on a game I might like.

If you've got half that, check the Selling / Items wanted thread.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Cheers Andy, might do.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Going for £19.99 on shopto
  • It's always nice to read when people have really enjoyed something but for whatever reason I'm at the complete other end of the scale.  I've found it to be the worst campaign since blops2 and I think the graphics and sound design are bobbins.  It looks like an up-rezzed prior gen game to me - especially the backgrounds which seem really rather basic.  It also makes the cardinal sin of using really really good cgi cutscenes that then really fucking jar when they try to segue back into in game stuff.  There's also a lot of holding square or y (platform dependant obviously) to open heavy doors/airlocks/fallen debris and it all just feels too old fashioned when compared to the majesty of Titanfall2.

So to recap, I'm glad for those that have enjoyed it but I've found it to be the worst entry in recent years.  APART FROM THE FACES WHICH ARE STILL ASTONISHING.
    Actually there's also a robot that I seemed to quite like. He was good but I couldn't be arsed to carry on with the game so who knows what happens to him apart from the heavy handed collusions to racism of robots from humans now we're all one big happy melting pot of earth based humanity of the future.  Robot racism is the worst.
  • regmcfly wrote:

£39.99 when I look.
  • Andy wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:

£39.99 when I look.

It was £19.99 for a bit until they must've seen it as a mistake and corrected it. I bought it as soon as I saw it and they honoured that price and dispatched this evening.

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Just downloading this 4 day trial thingy... full 60gb download though, might take a while.
  • This is a generous trail. Campaign is impressive.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • My Ps4 hates this, crashes every 10 mins or so. Might need to back everything up and reboot ps4 from scratch. Weird how it's happening with some games but not others.
  • My PS4 didn't like Advanced Warfare at all. Certain sections sent the console into a fit. At one point I thought it would explode it got so loud...
  • And another thread for a sequel
    The Forum Herald™

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!