Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I bought a pair of levis 501s today. By far the best fitting and looking pair of jeans ive found for about 5 or more years.
  • I note I haven't been in here since I was looking for polos. Still hunting for ones I really want.

Have gone ham on tall T's though. Ascolour but in particular Well Made are fucking mint.

Have run out of colours though with Well Made. I have them all.

Have decided that the only brand stradling logo work, fit and not falling into 90s bad design holes as per last page is carre.

https://www.carreclothing.com/collections/tops

I basically love majority of their stuff.

If only it wasn't just perpetually quite expensive.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Face pop into Debenhams in the city, they are dying therefore pick over the carcass. Lots of cheap polos down there.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Well into tall tees, the more tunic-like the better. I have piles of the fuckers in extremely normal colours.
  • I have now bought all the colours at culture kings.

Need more. Reckon I'll be stuck with pastels soon.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Carre, is actually a tailor...
  • I027263_966_06-ST-02_800x.jpg?v=1571711348

I027263_966_06-ST-01_800x.jpg?v=1571711348

Any of you sartorially inclined chaps interested in these fine Carharrt WIP Marshall joggers? Size is medium, colour is Moor Stone, like a greenish grey. I ordered from a shop in Italy for £65 but although I would usually take a medium, these run a little larger and I cannot be assed with the return postage. I have found the small over here and they are a better fit for me. I would say the waist is good for 34-35", there is a drawstring, and the inside leg good for 32"-34". Thought I would offer here first before fleabag beckons. £55 delivered with badger discount.

Cross posted in punting thread.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Chaps, since im old and out of touch, what are the best websites to find mens clothes reduced other than m&m direct?

A decade ago G-Star clothing was cool and hip. Whats cool and hip with the hypebeasts on our forum nowadays? Do we have any hypebeasts?

• cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hype is a bubble that has to be bursting sometime soon, especially given current events. A huge resale market driven by perceived value, much like all financial institutions really. For shopping I generally go to End, Hanon, and Uniqlo, they aren't discount stores as such but have pretty large sale and clearance ranges. As for what's cool, not a clue, just know what I like, and often I like stuff I clearly shouldn't be wearing at my age
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Hypebeast stuff is pretty dead these days imo. Walking around with a supreme box logo on is not the look 99% of the time unless you wanna look like a 17 year old new money chinese kid on tick tok.

Carhartt are doing a decent job of the "cool" workwear stuff these days and seem universally popular. Patagonia also worth a look as well.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I’m 40 and lucky to have a slim physique so Reiss is the place for me. Not really discount though although they do have 25% off all full price stuff whilst we’re all shut down.
  • Thanks for recommeds i shall have a look at the websites.
  • Discount designer stuff and yer basically dressing in Flannels and HoF. Ashley and his gang sure know where to find a load of emblazoned to all fuck tops, caps, and trackies. I don’t think dressing like a 24 year old council estate drug dealer is too hot to be honest but maybe that’s just me. Or a spurs footballer? They all look like they go there too for some reason.
  • https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/content/IDsupermario21608.html

Theres a super mario collection at uniqlo out on 6th april
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Discount designer stuff and yer basically dressing in Flannels and HoF. Ashley and his gang sure know where to find a load of emblazoned to all fuck tops, caps, and trackies. I don’t think dressing like a 24 year old council estate drug dealer is too hot to be honest but maybe that’s just me. Or a spurs footballer? They all look like they go there too for some reason.

I guess when Nike/Adidas/Gola send you a box of free stuff they wanna make sure their name actually gets seen, no matter how cheap it makes it look
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    https://www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/content/IDsupermario21608.html Theres a super mario collection at uniqlo out on 6th april

Paging Dr @RegMcFly
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I struggle these days with casual clothes because I still want to wear mad trainers, jeans and some kind of tshirt with a skater logo or something, I.e. Like I'm still 25....except I'll be 35 this year. So at times I think I should dress more my age but then other times I feel I should just wear whatever I want
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Wear the same shit but without logos, you'll be fine.
  • Help bring in the future, wear a space age onesie.
  • But don't fall into the North Korea trap.
  • The loss of real football happening hasn't stopped me still wearing the odd top or training gear. I know how sad that is. Hmph.
  • The loss of real football happening hasn't stopped me still wearing the odd top or training gear. I know how sad that is. Hmph.

Nothing wrong with that. Anyone who says there is, is talking bollocks.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Even goalkeeper shirts??? I'm turn on this one, was debating it yesterday
  • There are no rules any more. Wear what the fuck you want.
  • I only ever had one goalkeeper top and it was like wearing sandpaper.
    No wonder Ian Walker was shit.
  • Would kill for a mid-90s Adidas GK job. Us and tha Toon got some rippers.

On that note, I wish I kept all my old kits from growing up. The prices some places charge for anything pre-2003 is absolutely mental.

Football training trackies ftw.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    Chaps, since im old and out of touch, what are the best websites to find mens clothes reduced other than m&m direct?

A decade ago G-Star clothing was cool and hip. Whats cool and hip with the hypebeasts on our forum nowadays? Do we have any hypebeasts?

I tend to buy all my stuff from Thread now, because I'm old and not hip and need to see pictures of people wearing an outfit to see if I like it.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Would kill for a mid-90s Adidas GK job. Us and tha Toon got some rippers.

On that note, I wish I kept all my old kits from growing up. The prices some places charge for anything pre-2003 is absolutely mental.

Football training trackies ftw.

Pavel was a Geordie

2.193809-600x338.jpg
  • That's the stuff. Woof.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Would kill for a mid-90s Adidas GK job. Us and tha Toon got some rippers. On that note, I wish I kept all my old kits from growing up. The prices some places charge for anything pre-2003 is absolutely mental. Football training trackies ftw.

What I'd give for old wardrobes. Grey Predator drill top, proper heavy canvas, old pred logo with the eyes on the back. Would wear today

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!