Pictures thread. It has pictures in it.
  • Skerret wrote:
    Scout wrote:
    Spock wrote:
    Turned 32 recently and have found my morbid fascination and tolerance for nasty stuff like that has massively diminished. Yet I've also found that the fact that this guy's up and about genuinely inspiring...fuck me I'm either getting old or turning into Oprah.
    Same here. Just the thought of some of the videos out there horrifies me. All those beheading videos... shudder.
    Chainsaw, Mexico.

Yes, as a young internet boy ive seen just about everything there is to see of that nature. Its certainly lost its 'appeal' within the last few years although just having searched Skerret's video of the day I am still compelled to watch it. One site gives a detailed analysis of it though, which im hoping is enough to satisfy my curiosity.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Sliding door woman clip - hahaha.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    @three1one: Ultimately it's one bloke killing another bloke (and both are cartel types) AND SO IT HAS GONE for thousands of years or something.

I don't have the stomach for it any more, used to be a self test thing.  I have my limits though, not keen on the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs video.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    This thread needs to turn away from the nasty.

The stupid door woman Chump posted is a great start. I've been staring at it trying to make excuses for her, stuff like there's no shadow on the ground where she tries to walk through, but they're all flimsy. She's just being silly.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I've been staring at it trying to make excuses for her,

It's hard to tell because of the way the light falls and the difference between the bright outside and dark inside and the shadows it creates but if you look really closely I'm pretty sure she's blonde.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I like this one.  He takes it a step further.

Man_7b422c_316841.gif
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I used to work in a bar that had a plate glass wall two sections of which were very large doors. It never got old watching drunk people walking into the glass and knocking themselves over.
  • We had a double glass door at the Marks and Spencers I used to work at. We had so many people walk into it despite it having clear handles, stickers and advertisements. One guy hit it so hard he had a nosebleed. I had to hide in the warehouse as I was laughing so much.

We also had a guy run towards the back doors (down a ramp) and he went clean through the door. As in it completely shattered as he ran through. That was an interesting one to explain to the manager.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    When I worked at B&Q we'd be in from 9 but the store didn't open till 10. I used to try and hang round by the front during that hour as there was always someone who'd walk straight up to the locked door and go clonk straight into it.
  • Every day you were working?  You must have been living in mong central.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Every Sunday.

And yes, if you've clearly never been to Stafford or you wouldn't have to query the mong density.
  • Removed because blah
  • No more grim stuff anymore, please. This place should be a refuge from this shit if anything.
  • But it is also mega fascinating. JUST DON'T CLICK THE LINK.

I am giving the option to those who want it.
  • Yeah but why would anyone want to see the worst of this world, I don't understand it. It's not a 'macho' thing to do. Will it make you a better person.
  • Weird Stuff thread perhaps?
  • ZMM wrote:
    Yeah but why would anyone want to see the worst of this world, I don't understand it. It's not a 'macho' thing to do. Will it make you a better person.

I'm not trying to be macho, I just find that the kinds of things we hire make up artists to make in film actually existing quite interesting. Don't click the link if you don't want to see it, simple. Here, have some boring fluffy stuff

MzKkM.jpg
  • Maybe if you'd had something horrific happen to someone you actually care about you'd feel differently.
  • Jesus, Pug, srs. You don't have to click the link. Carry on about your day. I do not know how I have offended you by giving you the option to click on a link that shows the results of messing with a very dangerous drug in Russia.

It isn't in your face, there is no need to ever click it.

I'm not putting it there for offense. but if we had to veto every link we posted because it might offend someone in someway, we'd never post anything. Even pictures of Dogs and Cats would be off limits in case someone had recently lost a dog, or their kid had been attacked by a dog.

Again, sorry, but you don't have to see it. Your choice.
  • I did click it and it was quite interesting, plus not as disgusting as I had thought. I only clicked because I was curious, having never heard of the drug and its after-effects.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I'm all for a completely seperate thread full of horrific shit as it's easier to ignore a thread than a post in a thread you like to visit.
  • Fair enough, it was a one off though. 

And again - not a picture, a heavily explicit 'GUYS THIS IS BAD' link to a set of pictures.

Done - sigh, peers.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Aye, I know Tempy, I didn't even click it. I just don't like where this particular thread is heading. If a new thread was started up with all the pics on show I'd not give a fuck. 

I pop my head in here to see stuff like those carved skulls chump posted a last week, gifs of silly women walking into windows, pug dogs and the odd space is awesome pic. It's a happy thread.
  • No problem posting links to unpleasant stuff if you provide adequate warning, as you did.
  • I catch your drift and have started a new thread. Which provides even MORE warning.

Anywho, it started innocuously. David Byrne and St. Vincent collaborated together which reminded me that she released a song that I missed called 'Krokodil' and the first comment on youtube said that it was this drug and so I found it and thought it was fascinating. I did not know that could happen.
  • Can you morons just make sure that if you're going to post anything that involves whatever you've all been discussing you post it elsewhere.  I have no desire to hear about videos of beheadings/chainsawings/etc, and it would be a nicer world if nobody else did either.  Save your weird shit for other forums, if you really must post/talk about it at all.
  • Well, new thread will do the trick. And it's been done. Love your work while I'm asleep, people.

Agreed that this thread has become the nice happy pictures place. It's the only heavy pic filled one I look in at work. For that reason alone, happy for weirder/nastier shit to go elsewhere. (Granted, the stuff we're talking about was only through a link anyway.)

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Agreed that this thread is a Happy Picture Place.

BUT

Tempy, I'm with you.  Some alarmingly childish overractions in here.  Ban this sick filth eh?
  • f32c86eb82fce70a3e9b80372f991091_0.jpg
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!