PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Those radio stations could be the best thing ever
  • What we all really want to know is which ex-soap opera actor they've got as your guide. Kylie? Harold bishop? Craig McLachlan?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • DAAAAAAANG REG
    big_1411089262_1390376605_image.jpg
    WASSUP WIT ALL DEM STATIONS
  • Although this should be opening song every damn time
  • Gremill wrote:
    What we all really want to know is which ex-soap opera actor they've got as your guide. Kylie? Harold bishop? Craig McLachlan?
    Toadfish currently at EVS.
  • Come with g if you want to live...
  • Come with g if you want to live...
  • FORZA HORIZON 3 HAS GONE GOLD! IT'S ALMOST HERE!

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_gonegold
    The worldwide release of Forza Horizon 3 is coming up on Sept. 27 (and four days earlier on Sept. 23 for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition owners), and today we crossed the latest milestone ahead of launch: Forza Horizon 3 has officially gone gold! With the game off for final pressings of retail discs and setup for digital release, we’re celebrating the good news with some additional updates, including Windows 10 PC specs, the full Xbox Live achievements list, and a very special addition to the Forza Horizon 3 vehicle roster.

Welcome the Warthog
    Over the past six weeks, in our Forza Garage series, we’ve introduced all of the 350+ vehicles that will be arriving for Forza Horizon 3 at launch. Well, almost all of the them. Today we’re unveiling a unique addition to the Forza Horizon 3 lineup, a vehicle that has long been requested by both the Forza and Halo communities. For the first time in any Forza game, you can now drive the most famous ground vehicle in the Halo universe – the Warthog
    The 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST is a civilian transport alternative to its militaristic cousin, the M12 Force Application Vehicle. What it may lack in brute force – you won’t find a turret on this version – it more than makes up for with its 720 bhp twin turbo V8, making it significantly faster than its FAV counterpart. The Warthog CST in Forza Horizon 3 is also ideally suited for the rough and tumble landscape of Australia. With the most advanced suspension in Forza Horizon 3 (with more than 70 cm of suspension travel), plus advanced dampening, you won’t find the combination of power and stability like this anywhere else in the Horizon Festival.
    c3ece65b-d36f-4e2e-9737-7f202ed69126.jpg?n=Warthog_01_WM_FH3_Unicorn.jpg
    The M12S Warthog CST will be available at launch for Forza Horizon 3, and will be sent as a free download to everyone who has played either Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One. Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of September 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

We’re celebrating the unveiling of the M12S Warthog CST with an upcoming in-depth look at the making of the vehicle in a very special edition of Heavy Metal Affliction. We’ll be chatting with the Halo masterminds at 343 Industries as well as the team at Playground Games on what it took to bring this iconic vehicle into the world of Forza Horizon 3. Look for that feature coming up soon on ForzaMotorsport.net.

Xbox Live Achievements
    One thing is for sure: there’s a ton to do in Forza Horizon 3. From brand new features like Campaign co-op play for up to four players, cross-play capability between Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms, to the reintroduction of Auction House and Storefronts, and new events to try out (or customize yourself, using the new Horizon Blueprint feature), it’s clear that Forza Horizon 3 will be a joy to explore for casual and hardcore players alike. For those of you who want to start scoping their gameplay around boosting your Xbox Live gamerscore, we’ve got the full list of Xbox Live achievements for your perusing and planning:
    Spoiler:

Recommended PC Specs
    Finally, we know lots of players are preparing to enjoy Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs and today we’re revealing the recommended specs. Naturally Forza Horizon 3 will require DirectX 12-enabled machines and Windows 10. Here’s the details for the recommended specs:
    N0g9k99.jpg
    Forza Horizon 3 players will have a tremendous amount of adjustment options when playing on Windows 10. From basic options like full screen, vertical sync, and resolution, to more advanced adjustments like quality settings for motion blur, mirrors, reflection, static and dynamic geometry, we’re giving Windows 10 players the power to play the way they want. Whether playing on the recommended specs or pushing the hardware limits to deliver the ultimate 4K racing experience, Forza Horizon 3 players will have lots of options for making the most of their experience.

Language Support
    Forza Horizon 3 will be fully localized (voice and text) for English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, and German, and includes language support (text) for Polish, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

One additional note for PC players, we know there are a lot of PC players who want to know more about using wheels in Forza Horizon 3. Look for an update on wheel support in Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 in an upcoming story in the future.

a1ab66ee-35c5-4f46-828e-1b62b498ab2f.jpg?n=FH3_Digital_Poster_ESRB.jpg
  • Warthog races are going to be game of the fucking generation material

SO MUCH HYPE GET
  • Warthogs!? Well Halo there.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    They're everywhere these days.
  • Warthog races are going to be game of the fucking generation material

SO MUCH HYPE GET

Genuine goosebumps reading about the Warties, although it may be the booze.

I might actually buy H5 now.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I gave a dorky snort. What I love is that it pimps the game so much. Check their fancy flexible handling model
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Am...still processing...*gibber*...
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Hype
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    B is away the whole weekend of the 23rd, almost tempted to find out how to pre-order the ultimate edition for pc, but that will cost crazy money I guess.

Still, am in for the regular game.
  • Is it gonna have stupid stick controls?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • I haven't played either of those Halo games so I guess I won't be getting the Warthog.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    I haven't played either of those Halo games so I guess I won't be getting the Warthog.

It's probably worth buying the Master Chief collection for £6 from CD Keys to get the Warthog.

If you have a Bone, that is.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • I don't really want to pay £6 for the Warthog but £6 for the MCC sounds pretty good.  Is that all it is?
  • http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_gonegold
    In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

I'm reading that as them giving it away by taking part in something trivial.
  • Yeah but if it's time limited there's every chance I won't get on. 

I don't really care about the Warthog though.
  • Right now I care about the Warthog. It looks ace. Hype, etc. When I’m actually playing FH3 though, I doubt I’ll miss it. I’ll be too busy enjoying all the other vehicles.
  • Yeah, I'm sitting in the couldn't give a fuck about the warthog camp. Just another beach buggy.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Unlikely wrote:
    I don't really want to pay £6 for the Warthog but £6 for the MCC sounds pretty good.  Is that all it is?

It might be £6.99. The link is in the deal thread from the other day. I bought it last night.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • I do like the general idea of chucking a few imaginary vehicles in amongst the real ones.

Imagine a licensing deal with Tamiya, and sticking a few life-size versions of their classic r/c buggies in the game. So long as the performance was balanced against the real-world off-roaders, it’d be a great thing to do.
  • Open to the idea of Rocket League crossover for sure.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I'm with Gav, watching eleven 700bhp warthogs ahead of me kicking up desert dust through the windscreen?   Put me down for a slice.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!