Send message
    Never fails to take the breath away
  • Page turn I post again haha
    Chazmano wrote:
    A2cFxZ6.png

This game is a thing of beauty

tNWDSf0.png

yh9UG5J.png

Also had a bit of trouble getting online today turns out there is a 6gb update but wouldn’t trigger till I done a hard reset
  • Thanks Chazmano for showing me the ropes (I guess that term actually comes from ships?) Great fun. I will grab pics later. Where are you hosting them?
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Always get a fuzzy feeling when it steals others away.

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Been using imgur/twitter to post the up here man.

it’s was a good induction man we started with the basics how the ship works
    9V1yEv1.png

then set sail for a starter mission which slowly turned into fighting a few captains then followed by me showing him the spoils of a vault
    pGAwWze.gif

We reaped they rewards
    WVVQicT.png

Then home to sell them off almost did and two skelly ships just appeared from no where but we dodged them haha
    UjnzLke.gif

We ended the night sending our ship off to Valhalla
    ZH4YNd5.png

9Y17rFU.gif

Hope it helped djorn
  • It helped a lot i think i get it all now. Combat is bit tricky but i will get there. Can't believe i've neglected this game for all this time.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Ooh, I've never seen a vault. That looks awesome. So much more still to figure out in this game!

Lovely shots again, Chaz.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    With the weekend in view I thought this may be of use.

Watched many SOT guides, but this guy hits the spot. Great content, avoids spoilers and his measured delivery is refreshing, soothing even.

15 minutes with this tutorial will save you hours.
    (Skip to 3:12 to get to the skinny though)

Bon voyage, scan the horizon and may the wind be at your back.

Menu time stamps
    Spoiler:
  • Always get a fuzzy feeling when it steals others away.

Oh Hair, your write ups of your adventures on the seas with franny and boolit and the fellas are what made me buy an Xbox for this game and then made me convince 3 of my non gamer mates who never play online to join me to save our sanity during lockdown.
    We started in April and were still sailing once a week nearly a year on. It's the only time we get together, get merry and have a right good laugh as a group.

Only problem is now, I can't get the fuckers to put it down and try PW or squadrons or anything else for that matter. So damn you..... sorry that took a turn :D I meant to say cheers again.

• Cosby wrote:
    Ooh, I've never seen a vault. That looks awesome. So much more still to figure out in this game!

Lovely shots again, Chaz.

Vaults are good man a lot of loot but time consuming but you end up doing random things and picking up treasure on route so it all adds up hah

Djornson wrote:
    It helped a lot i think i get it all now. Combat is bit tricky but i will get there. Can't believe i've neglected this game for all this time.

Now you know the basics you can officially pirate haha
  • Attempt to share photo/video fail here
  • Djornson wrote:
    Attempt to share photo/video fail here

You can quote mine to see what I done but I will be honest I am the worst person at posting stuff on here always do it wrong

I’ve sent you message on how I do it with help from afgavinstan
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Hello sailor, meant to reply sooner me old china.

Cupatay wrote:

Oh Hair, your write ups of your adventures on the seas with franny and boolit and the fellas are what made me buy an Xbox for this game...

I’m just one of many sea badgers who’ve dropped their logs in here over the last three years, g.man, Gremill, Pie, Ram, Sparky to name a few.

6-CA6-B329-B7-CD-4-DF9-AE59-1-A07-C2-C007-A4.gif

Cupatay wrote:
    Made me convince 3 of my non gamer mates who never play online to join me to save our sanity during lockdown.

We started in April and were still sailing once a week nearly a year on. It's the only time we get together, get merry and have a right good laugh as a group.

Only problem is now, I can't get the fuckers to put it down and try PW or squadrons or anything else for that matter. So damn you..... sorry that took a turn :D I meant to say cheers again.

Maybe the real treasure were friends we kept along the way.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    If it’s actual booty yer after though, the maiden voyage tutorial has some hidden close to a submerged key...

Good huntin.

• bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Forming alliances is my new favourite and now hit that crow’s nest first thing. Otherwise wouldn’t have encountered these two delightfully shady fellows who accepted the invitation and kindly showed me a stowaway spot.

‘Sneaky Hungarians’ got a hearty LOL seemingly enjoying the title, another international faux pas dodged!

I could only croak a few sentences but Kriss & Pakk were great fun, plus after learning the family moniker goes before their first name, a little education for me.

We spotted then sunk a Brig and a huge haul was swiped from the wreckage. Even with a harpoon it took an age - they were definitely returning for this!  Only, they weren’t coming back because one (or more) scoundrels had been hiding on our ship!

Unfortunately, karmic death spawned me back to my own boat. Probably will never know how that all went down. One can imagine though.

kC7HgG2.jpg

• Good to see you back in action and on the seas hair

I finish nightshift on sat morning lads and cannot wait to get back on the seas so hopefully sat or Sunday night if any1 is up for it

wDbXJyn.jpg
  • Went full pirate last night with drew boozy and karzee

9pxxr8x.jpg

Spent most of the night in a storm and fighting boss level skelly ships

1Iesf9U.png

qwQEGtC.png
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Andy gone full pirate.
  • Done us a Tall Tale this afternoon. Proper goonies adventure, then burned it all down to finish. Class.

• bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    8Jro11o.gif
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Like to know the story behind why most this lot was left in a cave at Devils Ridge.

v8NRJ0M.jpg

Shaking with excitement, I harpooned that hoard onboard like a jackhammer. Saw off the inevitable Kraken (those tinkers at Rare) and risked all spreading my wares out on an outpost beach, because I am a legend, like Pie before me.

• Like to know the story behind why most this lot was left in a cave at Devils Ridge.

v8NRJ0M.jpg

Shaking with excitement, I harpooned that hoard onboard like a jackhammer. Saw off the inevitable Kraken (those tinkers at Rare) and risked all spreading my wares out on an outpost beach, because I am a legend, like Pie before me.

Soooo risky but worth it for the picture haha
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Are folks getting these screenshots from XBoxes or PC?
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Me & Chazmano are playing on Series X. An absolute treat to the eyes.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Xbox One X here. Sometimes though, l’ll reduce the 4K image size before posting, especially if a busy page has trouble loading.
  • I wish they'd tidy up the font used above players avatars in-game. Ruins a nice photo.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Let your artistic eyes be offended no more softbeard, assign a d-pad press to toggle the HUD or player names on or off.

yDVd8Ta.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!