Sea of Thieves
  • Someone call Hair back.
    It's time these PS5 noobs meet their fate with The Hairy Growler

There isn't a crazier, more daring, dashingly handsome skipper on the high seas!

Put out the hair signal(Russel crow gif)!
  • We will be there. Avast ye $onys!
  • ha2EtCI.jpeg

eOeSxui.jpeg

4EeMKDV.jpeg

qc4sXIQ.jpeg

TLkT099.jpeg

K9Xdjgy.jpeg

CRLrHWv.jpeg

Fun times. Did the tutorials, found my sea legs. Did some wee quests. Discovered maps to further treasure elsewhere. Solved riddles. Hunted the cursed undead. Took on a ghost galleon and lived to tell the tale. Dove into sunken shipwrecks. Made my first 100k. Laughed as another pirate died and his ship sank beneath the waves. He picked the wrong fight.

Bloody good stuff.
  • The thing with Sea of Thieves is...it's worth it just for the sunsets on the ocean. especially in 4K HDR goodness.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Aye. There’s a lot of good there but it was always the views that made me stop and smile.
  • My other half's on holiday for a few days from Fri 9th onwards, so with the place to myself I'd be sorely tempted to stock up a few rums and pencil in a good sailing session with folk that weekend. Anyone game for a Friday/Saturday night?
  • I could be!!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I also have 4 whole days to myself. From Friday I have No wife, no kids, no work.

Shall we get some play sorted?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I could probably sail Friday, maybe Saturday this week.
  • I remember in lockdown we could start sailing at 8pm and stay on till 3am half drunk. Sometimes twice a week. Incredible game. That was with three mate's who I wouldn't realy consider gamers either.
  • I miss lockdown
  • Managed to buy my own ship today.

Be on the lookout mateys, for the latest and soon to be most afeared ship on the Sea of Thieves - The Faithless Father. Yaaarrrr.
  • I've just reinstalled this. I'm gonna spend one of my days this weekend just sailing and getting my own ship back in order.

Captain Wibbles needs to get his sealegs back
  • If anyone wants to add my Xbox account for crossplay, my username is Open4OD.
  • Solid choice. I've still got your WandaOnce Xbox account linked I think.

EDIT:  Just checked. It's Wanda Once.
  • Yeah, no idea how to access that account anymore - new account is tied to a regular address and account I use, so you can go ahead and delete the old one.
  • I don't think you ever used it, just had it reserved. But all these years I kept you there in my Friends List, hoping, always hoping...
  • Onyhoo, that's you added.
  • If anyone wants to add my Xbox account for crossplay, my username is Open4OD.
    Hmmmmm…
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Wohoo!

These days I think you need to add me back or something. Not quite sure.
  • Already done. If you see me on SoT when you wanna play SoT, just send an invite.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Wohoo!

These days I think you need to add me back or something. Not quite sure.

Yeah it's gone from being friends to following each other.

I've added you Cinty.
  • Added yers back. Thanking ye.
  • Reinstalled yesterday.
    Sat down at 9pm having done all of the kids baths and bedtimes, eaten dinner, cleaned the kitchen and finally logged on to try the new Tall Tales.

2 minutes in as my ship is pulling out of the dock, Mrs wookie walks in "oh, I thought you were going to hang the washing out?!"
    Sigh.

Switch off and play another day
  • Just added you Cinty
  • Just added you Cinty

Added you back. Cheers bud.
  • Anyone about Friday / Saturday for this? Guilded Voyages back for a bit, getting Big Loot, shivering timbers.
  • What gmt times works for you? I'm only really free late late night here on those nights.
  • What gmt times works for you? I'm only really free late late night here on those nights.

I can (and have) done late night GMT, as long as it is decided aheads of schedule. Basically works hours out stupidly early here which I can do on Fridays and Saturdays. Start times from 8pm - 1am GMT are fine with me if I have notice.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!