FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Hail Barry, king of page turns.
  • Andy wrote:
    As someone who generally doesn't read the miso thread, I went to have a look at what went on.  Giving it a fresh reading, after the fact, it never at any point seems to get serious enough to warrant account deletion.  I kept expecting it to escalate, and nothing really happened.

What I would say, though, is that it does look like a mental health episode.  The first few posts, after his initial 'feminazi' outburst, seemed very much like he was puffing his chest and looking for a fight.  When my health is wavering, I have a self-destructive streak (see the Thread of the Dead, twitter account changes, friends-list purges, however many aborted accounts on here, and a trail of mangled friendships and aborted relationships).  Reading the miso thread, I can't help but feel Swifty was looking for a fight from the word go, and looking for a reason to quit.

I'm probably wrong, but it's a possibility.

Shut your dirty whore mouth.

It's difficult to know but advocating milo does/did feel like a troll move. I couldn't fathom anyone here actually doing it so it was really bizarre to see it. It was only when he maintained his stance did it feel like he might actually be serious.
  • Yeah, I don't know his whole sitcho, had read mental health thread etc, but didn't necessarily put 2 and 2 together.

Its possibly an insightful reading though, andy.

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    I miss the days of randoms in FNF lobbies.

Hair is adequate cover. It's like a new random every Friday.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!