Touchdowns, slam dunks, home runs and slap shots
  • Curry has felt the load for a little while. Lots of turnovers in games I've watched recently. But really, the issue is the lack of weapons when he creates space with his gravity.

Draymond was off with his short roll decisions and they couldn't even get into that action enough as it was. Klay was bad, but again, it's as much the rest of the pieces.

None of their young players are bad, considering where they were selected, but the whole team is undersized and not great shooters.

Dunno what they'll do.

Lakers pels was good. Pels got right back in it and zion was great then just done in last 3 minutes. Brutal.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • I'll say it again, the All Possessions game recap feature on the NBA streaming service is fantastic.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Curry has felt the load for a little while. Lots of turnovers in games I've watched recently. But really, the issue is the lack of weapons when he creates space with his gravity. Draymond was off with his short roll decisions and they couldn't even get into that action enough as it was. Klay was bad, but again, it's as much the rest of the pieces. None of their young players are bad, considering where they were selected, but the whole team is undersized and not great shooters. Dunno what they'll do. Lakers pels was good. Pels got right back in it and zion was great then just done in last 3 minutes. Brutal.
    Defence was poor, if you're paying big bucks and putting up with Draymond's antics kind of expect him to have that locked down.  Stan VG is super annoying but he was right about the lack of offball movement for Steph, very puzzling.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Grain of salt because of sources, but word is punch on between Butler and herro on team bus.

Butler saying 9 of 27 over and over. Then when herro through punch and missed Butler said 9 of 28.

On brand. Hope it's true.
  • Threw even. Jesus.
  • Love Jimmy, love the causes of Jimmy.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Grain of salt because of sources, but word is punch on between Butler and herro on team bus. Butler saying 9 of 27 over and over. Then when herro through punch and missed Butler said 9 of 28. On brand. Hope it's true.
    Brilliant
    So hyped for the play offs, this is the most interesting round one I can remember

• Playoff D'angelo truly is something

• Lol. T wolves result sets up a good series. Throw the regular season out apparently
  • After a fairly weak set of first games, two absolute belters with LAL v. Nuggets & Knicks v. 76ers.
    the Jokic assist off the rim with the shot clock about expire was mind bending.

• Jaws music kicks in every time LA leads early. Amazing.
  • Late game execution has had its wobbles for everyone throughout the early playoffs. Murray was off on a few decisions before that shot. But wow.
  • Muzzulla & Rivers giving the "awful coaching" youtube channel plenty of content.

• Muzzulla & Rivers giving the "awful coaching" youtube channel plenty of content.

he's funny, but he's also got a particular shtick. The shtick being that there's always a right single answer to each example he shows. Anyhoo.

• Death taxes and Denver will finish over the top of LA.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Death taxes and Denver will finish over the top of LA.
    Yeah, game 3 wasn't even close kind of feels this is the end of LeBron's Lakers being relevant.

Re the "awful coaching", anyone who comes out with the line "LeBron why don't you talk to JJ about this crap on your awful podcast" deserves an Emmy in my book.  What a pile of smug wank.

• Lol. It is smug. Massively so. But they do explain some stuff really well. JJ using x's for offense and o's for defense made me laugh though. Especially because it was all about what his kids team understood.
  • Remember when JJ got an exclusive interview with Ben Simmons then tossed the cretin softball after softball?  Couldn't take him seriously after that, although I did like his rant against Rivers earlier in the season.
    The commentating on the playoffs sorely miss Van Gundy (the good one) bar Mike Breen & Kevin Harlan it's just a noise.  JJ and Doris are wooden af

• pacers bucks game 3 was awesome
    Trouble for the suns franchise

• If it's minny v denver in second round it'll be a barn burner.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!