DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    He's not even coming on here to defend himself. Probably sleeping. Crooked Kaz
    Crooked Kaz can't even solo Dark Souls III! Sad! I've solo'd Dark Souls III. I am thegreatest Dark Souls III player, have always solo'd them, built an successful brand on soloing Dark Souls.

I'm soloing it offline right now, ya scrub.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    He's not even coming on here to defend himself. Probably sleeping. Crooked Kaz

Reg knows.

Sure I was co-opping, though it was really for the first half of the game that I already knew, rather than the eight hours or so on my own between 3am-11am where I was stuck in unfamiliar territory. 

Oddly enough Twitch seems to have archived all my streams from this time around (in bits because it cut out a couple of times), so if you feel like you missed me shouting "FUCK" a whole lot then there ya go.

Edit: Although going back now I realise that the stream hadn't included my pal's side of the conversation in party chat (his fault), so what you have is 20-or-so hours of me talking to myself. Woops.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!