Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'll download em, you burn them and bang a custom label on lad ;)
  • Cheers for the offer but need at least second hand in good condition.
  • Actually never mind. Just seen their DJ Kicks, she will love it. I will get that instead.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Where does reasonably priced sealed CDs other than Amazon and HMV?
    I want to get Mama LivDiv the two main Chromeo albums (Fancy Footwork and Business Casual) for xmas as a bit of an add on present. I feel like I shouldnt be paying more than a fiver each.

Was listening to Chromeo again the other day. With this news though I'm unsure if Mama Div has exquisite taste or I just got old
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    FYI for anyone buying lego sets for kids etc for Xmas. There is a Chinese company LEPIN who do the exact same sets (same bricks and instructions) for quarter of the price. Lego are suing them at present. Also don't forget black friday (25th nov), there will be deals galore to save monies on Xmas pressies.
    This is no good for the people who want genuine Lego though just so they can leave it in the box in the loft for 3 years making it impossible for me to find the set my son really wants. Truefact here. One of my mates is self employed and hasn't thought to set up a pension. His big plan is buy one of every Lego and keep it for 20 years. He's just had to buy a sealed shipping container to keep it in. I don't know the maths behind it but it doesn't seem like the most sound idea.

Thats fucking mental
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Live, have you been into a HMV and asked? I can check for you.

In here to ask any arty types here. My lady runs a burgeoning small business selling apparel she designs and has complained recently of hitting a creative block. She said she done CAD stuff at uni studying fashion & textiles, so I was thinking of getting her a Wacom Intuos draw tablet along with her new laptop to help spark something. Am I looking in the right place? Help pls.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I'm afraid my knowledge of CAD begins and ends here

TERRY-THOMAS_3156959b.jpg
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I got my Mum a Roku stick for her birthday earlier this year. She used to only watch standard freeview telly, now she watches loads of art tutorials on YouTube and stuff on iPlayer and loves it. Hardly watches the normal telly now.

Great present IMO for someone stuck watching mostly mindless advert ridden reality nonsense all day.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Got a tricky one, need to get a present for B his stepbrother and his girlfriend. He deleted all his social media accounts, so I can't search for old photos. Only seen him once or twice this year and I don't know his girl. I know they did some cosplay stuff together, he likes games, was really into mine craft a few years ago but no idea what he plays know. My guess is some online rpg or space game.

Was thinking something like a board game or actual puzzles (the things @davyk has posted in the past) that are fun for two. I don't really know anything about what's out and good, so if anyone had any ideas, throw them in here. Need to get this sorted by Friday. Stupid Sinterklaas arriving before Santa Claus.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I will always rave about Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, because I don't play a lot of board/card games and right it was amazing. I saw on Twitter a few people raving about Robinson Crusoe, but I've no idea if they're any good for your brother in law
  • @Gav
    Thanks for the offer but I ended up buying her a brooche in the end. Will just lend her my CDs.

@Cocko
    Yeah she has her moments of taste, loves a bit of electro funk and soul. She pretty much listens to Bruno Mars and that last Mark Ronson album on repeat at the moment.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    @Cocko, seems that that werewolf games needs quite a few people to get going, looking more for something for the two of them.
    Robison Crusoe sounds good, will look into that.

• cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yeah, massively true, werewolves needs five minimum, didn't really get fun until nine, but beyond that is amazing
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Need a pair of headphones for my brother for listening to music at home. On or over ear seems a good bet. Looking for something up to about £50. Any thoughts?

*cough* @skerret *cough*
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    How about them foldable AKGs

They're around fifty notes maybe less, you'll recognise them

Ive done no shopping yet
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I'll have a look, ta.
  • Yup, had some time with those before - they're a decent shout.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!