Looking forward to - what's coming in 2017?
  • AJ wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    Billed as a reboot of the acclaimed 2006 sci-fi shooter, Prey is a first-person adventure set aboard a space station seething with alien monsters. 
    Rewriting history much?
    Metacritic has it at 83%, so it's not stretching the truth that much. Edge 8, in the 90s for some I've heard of...

Really? Fuck me. 2006 was a slow year, apparently. I've played it, it was disposable trash, but ok.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Resi 7 isn't even on that list. Shocking.
  • Facewon wrote:
    AJ wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    Billed as a reboot of the acclaimed 2006 sci-fi shooter, Prey is a first-person adventure set aboard a space station seething with alien monsters. 
    Rewriting history much?
    Metacritic has it at 83%, so it's not stretching the truth that much. Edge 8, in the 90s for some I've heard of...

Really? Fuck me. 2006 was a slow year, apparently. I've played it, it was disposable trash, but ok.

It was released in a really dry spell early on in the 360's life iirc.
  • Turns out this is probably the busiest start to a year ever. Hadn't really noticed until now how much stuff is due in the first few months.

Gravity Rush 2, Resi 7, Nioh, Horizon, Nier, Mass Effect and Persona 5 by early April, and all of some interest. And there's probably more I haven't heard of or read about yet.

Got about 5 games from last year still to get through first, of course, but it's looking like a great year even at this stage.
  • Zelda been delayed again? :)
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Got my Yakuza, got my dragon quest, waiting on Switch (Zelda) persona and I'm waiting to hear on mass effect
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Zelda been delayed again? :)
    It won't be something I'll be playing this year, if ever.

It might be very good of course.
  • I've got For Honor arriving mid-February, Switch arriving at the start of March, and Horizon: Zero Dawn arriving shortly after that. With a little bit of self-discipline, that'll be the end of me buying as much stuff day-one as I do just now. I was interested in ME: Andromeda, but I haven't got back to the first game in a while, and would like to play the trilogy first. Equally, Gravity Rush 2 and Nioh both tickle my fancy, but they wouldn't get nearly enough attention to justify paying full whack.

I've got a bunch of games to finish off, and StEEP barely started, and yet I'm finding myself playing Stories, which is pretty average but has its hooks in me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!