Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • If they allow fans to vote it'll be a farce as another hilarious twitter campaign sees Temur Ketsbaia, Djimi Troare and Eric Djemba-Djemba announced as the inaugural Hall of Fame inductees.

EDIT: and that lad who blagged his way into the Southampton team despite not being a professional footballer
  • Harsh on Theo Walcott.
  • I don't think it would be too controversial, he was rehabilitated in most fans view by the end of the following season.

Fergie and Wenger are the two most important managers in Premier League history. It seems nailed on if you're doing managers that they will be in.

I wonder what the criteria will be?
  • Fergie, Shearer, Vieira, Giggs, Terry, Lampard, Bergkamp, Schemical Snr, Cole, Scholes, Yaya Toure...

There are a fair few even in the first batch. It will be heavily weighted towards Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea.

There will be moaning from Liverpool fans until Gerrard is inducted but it will surely be a while given he never won it.
  • Ah, clicking on the link in the tweet reveals player being retired is the only criteria.

I'd say Alan Shearer and Ryan Giggs have to be the first 2. I can't see how you pick anyone else.
  • We'll start our own Hall of Fame.
  • I think Zola has to be there.
  • Darren Peacock had a cracking barnet. He's got to be in with a shout.
  • Darren Peacock was the person who was on the most iconic merlin premier league sticker. One year the gimmick where the pictures were in 3D and he was doing an overhead scissor kick.

(Might have been gavin peacock)
  • Ruel fucking Fox
  • They must be picking a few at least to start with.
    If it is one or two players a year it will take a decade to get through the easy picks.

First year or two should be a manager and a very loose 11 imo. (As in it could be 11 strikers if needs be).
  • LivDiv wrote:
    They must be picking a few at least to start with. If it is one or two players a year it will take a decade to get through the easy picks. First year or two should be a manager and a very loose 11 imo. (As in it could be 11 strikers if needs be).

They are revealing 2, then there will be a vote to "help pick" the rest (IE no, we won't let you force Winston Bogarde in)
  • Eurgh, I would rather it was all picked by a panel.
    There will be well deserving players that are shortlisted but not voted for.
  • Yeah, I'd say fuck the public off entirely.
  • I look forward to Chris Sutton being shortlisted then saying it is bullshit he has been shortlisted because he has to be controversial by contract.
  • "And our third inductee is ... Footie McFootball-face? FFS!"
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Harsh on Theo Walcott.

hahaha
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Fergie, Shearer, Vieira, Giggs, Terry, Lampard, Bergkamp, Schemical Snr, Cole, Scholes, Yaya Toure...

There are a fair few even in the first batch. It will be heavily weighted towards Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea.

There will be moaning from Liverpool fans until Gerrard is inducted but it will surely be a while given he never won it.

No Henry? The best foreign player to play in the Premier League but I am biased.

Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • I totally mind blanked Henry then realised when I saw the thumbnail for the story on BBC.
    Henry would definitely be very high on the list.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Fucking clinging on seat following the masons' job last night.

I hope, for a proper Cellic Park round rousing (I was offered a ticket but couldn't make it through on time sadly) 3-0

I expect, it will be a tactical Lennon 1-0 close it up.

I fear we are too defensive and they put one by us, we are shaken and don't recover.
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    Fergie, Shearer, Vieira, Giggs, Terry, Lampard, Bergkamp, Schemical Snr, Cole, Scholes, Yaya Toure...

No Henry? The best foreign player to play in the Premier League but I am biased.

Henry isn't Zola.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Excuse me that's not the Celtic game
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:

Henry isn't Zola.

Zola isn't Cantona
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Excuse me that's not the Celtic game

• Oh sorry, been tough for the Celtic here, could really struggle to get through.
  • Oh sorry, been tough for the Celtic here, could really struggle to get through.

Who?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • LOL amazing red card for Brugge.
  • What the fuck is this VAR shit here.
    Is this really necessary, the intent was clear as day it really should not matter if the keeper may have got to it, which is a big if.

It is ruining the lols.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!