Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Sky once again (rightfully) showing a replay of Ings’ goal. It’s a wonderful finish.

What the fuck was Alexander-Arnold doing though? Awful.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Southampton are really defending deep here. Feels a bit like the Man U game.

I must say though, bit more suspect defending by Trent for the goal. He gets more credit than he deserves as a full back.
  • Surely it's only a matter of time now before we get the equaliser?  
    Whether we can go on to win it or not is another question entirely though.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Another short corner in stoppage time. Really?

Absolutely awful again.
  • Woah, title could be up for grabs for a few teams here. Very Interesting.
  • Quality goal from Ings.

Quality win for Saints.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • It is mad when you start looking at where clubs could be if they were to play and win their games in hand.
    Villa could be third. City or Man U top. Spirs can move up to third.
  • The only reason Liverpool had 80 percent passing accuracy was Mane played about one hundred crosses that missed everyone.
  • Trent set a record for giving the ball away.
  • We weren't very good, as we haven't been for the last few weeks. Frustrating but we've been amazing for a few years now so can't complain too much.

If it can't be us then anyone but United, obviously.
  • Trent set a record for giving the ball away.

He's been pretty bad for awhile.
  • He's no James Tavernier.
  • I only know the name, and that he has loads of assists. Sorry.

I hope Gerrard wins the league up there though.
  • Cheeky on the totally football podcast noting that Klopps contract end matches with Gerrards.
  • I'd rather stick with Klopp if he'd stay. He's ace.
  • I said during FNF and I'll repeat here:

If the league is captured, honestly? SG could leave in the summer at the first whiff of interest, I couldn't give a fuck. There will be a statue of him outside Ibrox if that league is won this year. Yes I said it.

Obviously, would be amazing for him to stay, and with Scotland soon to secure automatic UCL group stage placement for the league winners, it would be good for him to have a right crack at that, but honestly this league, this year is everything. You'll know why. Anything after that is a bonus.
  • Will Klopp want to stay?

He could go to a team in the EU, barcelona?
  • I said during FNF and I'll repeat here:

If the league is captured, honestly? SG could leave in the summer at the first whiff of interest, I couldn't give a fuck. There will be a statue of him outside Ibrox if that league is won this year. Yes I said it.

Obviously, would be amazing for him to stay, and with Scotland soon to secure automatic UCL group stage placement for the league winners, it would be good for him to have a right crack at that, but honestly this league, this year is everything. You'll know why. Anything after that is a bonus.

He’ll want a go at the champions league imo. He’s earnt it (if it happens) why not make the most of it!

Maybe he’ll end up at chelsea!
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Klopp mentioning United in his post match press conference. Rent free in his head.

He's about 3 games away from a Benitez moment.
  • 33 pens in 59 games deserves a mention. Epic diving.
  • Please guys go at it for a bit I feel like I'm the only petty fuck here
  • Klopp mentioning United in his post match press conference. Rent free in his head.

He's about 3 games away from a Benitez moment.

Sky asked him about Man U because it was the next prem game but he mentioned the Villa game as that was their actual next game.

• Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Klopp mentioning United in his post match press conference. Rent free in his head. He's about 3 games away from a Benitez moment.
    Sky asked him about Man U because it was the next prem game but he mentioned the Villa game as that was their actual next game.

He was banging on about penalties, nowt to do with the next match. Rent free.
  • Watch us absolutely batter United at Anfield.

Then continue to drop points away from home against 'lesser' teams. Just can't see any team, certainly not us, romping away with it this season. 

You thought last season was strange? Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Klopp mentioning United in his post match press conference. Rent free in his head. He's about 3 games away from a Benitez moment.

He was banging on about penalties, nowt to do with the next match. Rent free.

I saw there was another interview.

I like how he’s making out Liverpool to be some sort of non diving team because Mane stays on his feet one game.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Has anyone got the gif of Salah getting his arm ripped out of its socket by Paul Dummett?
  • That was soft. 

The Mane penalty against Leicester looked like a pen to me, but then I am biased.
  • I will forgive it if we win the title this year.

Actually that bullshit cost us the champions league! Da Fuck!
  • I'd much rather Leicester than some of the other options.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!