Fire Emblem Heroes
  • Awesome, last stupid question, orbs, just for summoning new characters and continue screen character refresh?
  • Yes to the above, but you can also use them to level up your castle to increase your xp gains.

Was the first thing I spent mine on.

You can also spend them on increasing your barracks, but I'd imagine only the top hardcore/big spenders are even close to needed the extension.
  • What's wrong with levelling them up via "level up hero" or whatever its called? I level mine via TT to about 15 then pay for a big chunk, as far as I can afford generally. Too slow otherwise.
  • Nothing wrong with that way, but because it's so easy to get heroes upto lvl 25 with miminal effort, I reckon your are better saving the gems for your over 30 heroes as the XP needed from there on & up really starts to bite.
  • Must confess to dabbling most days. April update looks to bump stamina up to 99, which is cool.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Aye I'm still in. Still play everyday & still not spent a penny. If you work the challenges you get plenty of in-game currency. Also finally started spending a few feathers.

The constant updates are frequent & actually improve the flow which is rare for a moby game. The latest update will make things a lot easier.

Working on 2 teams at the mo in prep for skill swapping.

What's your code Ayns?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!