Horrible things that you're addicted to (This title is invisible to Yoss)
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yup, feel like shit the next day because of it though.
  • When I gave up for a year the hangovers more or less stopped.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Can I request a thread title change please? It's not that there's anything wrong with the title itself, it's just that I first spotted this thread immediately after reading that article that (I think) NMD posted about that fucked up dark web site and now it springs to mind every time I read this thread title.

Fuck now I just read it. I genuinely wish I stayed ignorant to it.
  • Aye it's fucking bleak. It's pretty awful to think that there's likely nightmarish things going on all the time probably not that far from you.
  • Jesus, I just read that and my stomach is turning. I'm going to go read the story of the guy who fosters terminally ill kids to try and remember that the world isn't that fucking bleak.
  • I'm not going near it with this hangover.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Oh and arcades, smoking in arcades, sometimes in designated areas, sometimes with little ash trays by the cabs. Future tech.

That drove me mad. They should just ban it for the sake of the kids who also go in there. Keep it in the pachinko halls though. That's a clear boundary.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!