ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I remember thinking Mr B a fool about 13 years ago when he was talking about having one big enough hard drive, and I was still buying cds, tshirts and vinyl at every gig I went to (wait a minute i still do), yet here I am a while later having gone that next step further and having almost all the media that means something to me not even on a hard drive, but in an online space somewhere ready to be streamed or downloaded to any one of the hundreds of devices I've already owned and the further hundred I will own
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    So this thread is back and I thought 4K and HDR meant I would buy discs. I bought half a dozen before Apple forced down the pricing on 4K digital content (Amazon we’re taking the piss at £22.99 for a film) and now I own over 250 films of which about half are 4K. For me physical media is pretty much dead apart from really good work related books or cookbooks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!