PS Plus Monthly Games Thread for PS4/PS5
  • Rift Apart coming to whatever tier of PS+ things come to.
    Amongst a bunch of other stuff including Humanity.

https://www.eurogamer.net/here-are-the-23-games-set-to-hit-ps-plus-and-premium-in-may
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Humanity looks interesting. It’s PSVR too I think.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Humanity looks interesting. It’s PSVR too I think.

Yes, Humanity is continuing the "interesting games that you might not have otherwise bought" theme that we previously had with Tchia.  

The trailer is suitably odd.

• acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Solid Essentials month (IMO): COD Blops + Alan Wake Remastered
  • Not a monthly game, but I've just had my first experience of a game being removed from my PS+ (middle tier) catalogue that's left a sour taste in my mouth

I literally had just 2 or so hours of gameplay left to platinum Stray (finish the speedrun and do the cat nap trophy) and I go to boot the game and it's no longer available.

This has got me paranoid now about other games I'm in the middle of, especially if I'm chasing completion.

If I'd just started Stray (or something like Watchdogs Legion that I'm also close to completion) I wouldn't mind buying my own copy, but I'd feel ripped off for just mopping up the last few bits.

A bit naïve of me to not consider that these catalogues are exactly like film/TV streamers that can remove content at will, I know, but it's still irritating (more so, because at least with a TV series I can grab missed episodes online easily).

I'm pretty sure Stray will turn up in a sale, though, so not the end of the world. Just irritating. Also, though, surprised that the license didn't let me access a downloaded game - I guess things are different to the time when the Scott Pilgrim game was still playable on a PS3 even when the game was pulled from the store.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • I don’t understand any of it tbh. I thought I’d you’d dl’ed and remained subbed it was yours until the sun lapsed. Guess it’s changed. That’d annoy me too btw.
  • I don’t understand any of it tbh. I thought I’d you’d dl’ed and remained subbed it was yours until the sun lapsed. Guess it’s changed. That’d annoy me too btw.

The PS Plus basic 3-games a month deal hasn't changed, afaik. The Extra games, as in The Big Collection, come and go ala Gamepass. The basic ones still stay attached to your account.
  • Yeah - the free game system hasn't changed. But as someone who doesn't rush through games, I'm definitely going to have to Google which titles in the extras collection might be expiring.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    That is frustrating. For Game Pass, there's a section which details which games are leaving the service (even if it would help if Xbox would say when - it's always the 15/16th and the end of a month. Still, how hard can it be to put it 'in writing' as it were.

I can't imagine it would be too hard for Sony to implement something similar.
  • There is (was?) a Leaving Soon / Last Chance to Play section, iirc. But I can't remember where it was. Will have a look tonight.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!