We Don't Have A Kingdom Hearts Thread... Nort ANYMORE
  • No probs, I think it’s when they’ve got enough hits on enemies in, you can do an attack with them, Similar to you getting the extra moves after doing combos? Could be wrong but it seems to be the case.
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Reckon Pirates of the Caribbean world will be the nadir of the game for most. Lashings of PS2-style gameplay (underwater segments, pointless collectathoning, the works). Isn't that bad and looks absolutely beautiful but still, forewarned is forearmed and that.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Not got there yet. Forgot it was a thing tbh but remember now it was in trailers.
    Spoiler:
  • It was certainly a buzz. 

Just about to go to corona. Having lots of fun, there’s enough variety between worlds to ensure it never gets old. I’m addicted to finding the emblems though, I almost just want to blast through a level to get all the emblems so I can get on with enjoying the level.
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • I bought 1.5-2.5 as they were on sale on psn store!
  • That space ship shite betweeen levels can fuck right off. Also soooo many battles and looooooooong boss ones with low feedback are bad.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Oh goddddddd, we're getting another non-numbered spin-off before Kingdom Hearts IV.
  • Once you know there’s a KH4 I’m not sure that’s really news.
  • There's a Kingdom hearts vr experience on psn for free!
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    So, there's an any % run of this now on SGDQ. It looks pretty fun.

Can this be played without knowledge of the first 2? I've only played a bit of 1 at mother-in-law's place years ago. Any way of playing 1-2 on a ps4 or vita?
  • The story is convoluted as fuck, so you’re likely to be lost during 3 if you haven’t played the others. If you have played them, you’ll still be lost - just less lost.

There’s a 1.5+2.5 collection on PS4, which contains all the games (including non-mainline entries) up to 3.
  • Nina wrote:
    So, there's an any % run of this now on SGDQ. It looks pretty fun.

Can this be played without knowledge of the first 2? I've only played a bit of 1 at mother-in-law's place years ago. Any way of playing 1-2 on a ps4 or vita?

I couldn't follow the story from 1 or 2 so I haven't even touched 3 yet (I plan on vetting it for the other half)

Remakes of 1 and 2 were available in a bundle before where you could get both games and pre-order the 3Rd from Playstation network.

I'm sure you could also get them separately on there too.
    There called 1.5 and 2.5 though as they contain the small psp/vita games too and numerous separate cut scenes etc that set up the next part.
  • There’s also a collection called “the story so far” which contains 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8, plus the other games in between them all.
  • I don't think anyone who's played all of them actually fully understands what's went on.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I don't think anyone who's played all of them actually fully understands what's went on.
    Get rekt son. I sure do
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    It's amazing how unaccomodating the plot of KHIII is for new players - makes no effort to be a jumping on point whatsoever. You reap the benefits if you've kept up with it so I'm not complaining but I was surprised such an AAA game is so squarely aimed at fans.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I don't think anyone who's played all of them actually fully understands what's went on.
    Get rekt son. I sure do

I've got time. Shoot.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I've already posted it my dude
  • Can we all agree that, regardless of whether you understand KH or not, Nomura is a hack?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Hell yeah my kinda dude
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Can we all agree that, regardless of whether you understand KH or not, Nomura is a hack?

NO. I was goddamn RAPT at the end of 3.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    The story is convoluted as fuck, so you’re likely to be lost during 3 if you haven’t played the others. If you have played them, you’ll still be lost - just less lost.

There’s a 1.5+2.5 collection on PS4, which contains all the games (including non-mainline entries) up to 3.
    That just sounds like life.

The remix collection ain't too expensive, and by the sounds of it I'll need it. Will keep an eye out, hopefully it shows up in a sale at some point.

I don't know why I have the urge to look at the next big rpg now I'm close to the end in P5. B started FFVI so I also really want to play FFVII now.

I enjoy the visuals of this a lot, some nice vfx going on. I wish they didn't have the fans sing the songs though.

• EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!