Let's sort Davie out with a PSVR. Can we 'stretch' to a digital copy of Destiny 2?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    digi wrote:
    If Davie wants PSVR i have one going cheap, with the camera and controllers ;)
    How cheap? Always forget it needs camera and stuff.

£250 the lot plus postage, dunno how much that'll be, a little extra if ya want some games with it.
  • digi wrote:

£250 the lot plus postage, dunno how much that'll be, a little extra if ya want some games with it.

Il let oli etc negotiate as there in charge.
    My head seems to be getting worse today, so many folk to thank etc for yesterdays send off.

Just want to sleep the whole day today.
  • digi wrote:
    digi wrote:

Il let oli etc negotiate as there in charge.
    My head seems to be getting worse today, so many folk to thank etc for yesterdays send off.

Just want to sleep the whole day today.

Yeah mate - you just take care of you. Everything will get sorted, I'm sure.
  • Thanks cinty.

Been having a game of thrones marathon with the step lad, fell asleeep for a bit.

Remembered to eat too, never ate all day yesterday hence massive hangover and uncontrollable sobbing etc.

Weirdly i got ready to take my dad out tonight and never realised till i was asked 'what im doing'.

:(
  • Weird day today,
    Lots of visitors.....its strange later when they all leave.
  • Hope your feeling ok davie.
  • Cheers griff.

So apparently once a family member dies you don't have much time to clear out there house.
    So looks like thats my week planned out for me already.

Really hope there is no squabbling over stuff,
    Only thing iv asked for is my old ps3 (becouse it has my account attached to it).
    And pictures of my children and myself.

Becouse im moving house (hopefully very soon) im really hoping i can have a few of his bigger items like a washer/dryer and fridge freezer.

Im not worried at all if i dont get them or anything,
    Just would be handy and save us money over time but im sure we can get stuff over time anyway or rent till we can buy etc.
    Got stuff from auctions and stuff before,
    Just really want to get in the place as quick as possible and have other stuff to do and think about.

Had another weird dream this afternoon, was only asleep for just over an hour too.
    Started with a package arriving and a card from ds inside, was psvr inside and couldn't read what was on card!
    After spending ages unpacking and setting it up i got a knock on my door and it were my dad!
    This felt really weird and i broke down hugging him, he was in perfect health hugging me with both arms and looking much younger.
    After some time, not sure how long he stops hugging me and touches my head and lifts of the vr helmet and its my older brother whos hugging me and asking me if im alright.

I was then awoken by a phone call.
    Very strange dream and i dont know if i enjoyed it or not, was just really weird and felt really real.

Apologies for putting all this in this thread folks,
    Kinda made it my own now so sorry.
  • It is your thread Davie. No apologies needed bruv.
  • @digi I'm off Thursday and Sunday if you need an extra pair of hands mate.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    cindemon wrote:
    It is your thread Davie. No apologies needed bruv.

Amen brother. 

Isn't that @Dante chap a bloody decent fellow :-)
  • @digi I'm off Thursday and Sunday if you need an extra pair of hands mate.
    Don't think i will pal but that is brilliant of you to offer and help.

All little stuff moved and all his clothes gone to charity shops etc.
    I only took my ps3, some pictures and an old camera i used to get in trouble for messing with when i were little.
    (no idea if it works, looks stupidly old).

No idea whats happening to bigger things as cousin dave hasn't got a place yet, i need my mums letter signed as a guarantor for me.

Really appreciate the offer dante.
  • Really decent nights sleep and no dreams...hurray!
  • No worries mate, if you need a hand, it's really no bother, just let me know.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That makes it sound like Dante was round at Davie's last night with a canister of propofol.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Not really sure how to proceed with this at the moment. I would favour it being gaming related but am happy to discuss with others as so many others chipped in.

We're just shy of £450 by the way.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    If Davie wants the PSVR I can do it for £230 and put the rest to myself on payday Friday. I'd knock it down some more but its not me selling.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I'd suggest just ordering Destiny and a Switch plus a game or two. Job done.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    If Davie wants the PSVR I can do it for £230 and put the rest to myself on payday Friday. I'd knock it down some more but its not me selling.

No offence to you mate but not keen on second-hand goods.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That's no way to describe DS.
  • I would love the psvr in all honesty, and iv had stuff from ds previously all arrived safely.
    (including 3 gamecubes, and a ton of games).

Im guessing destiny 2 is a sure bet.

What games you have already ds for vr?
    I have a load already that are vr compatible like rez infinite, resi7,
    I presume i need to pay extra to make driveclub and dirt vr compatible?

While this is a dream for me as iv allways been after vr since that old film thats shit but has vr in it i would just as happily accept anything you's decide to send.

I think you are all very generous and i feel privileged for having so many pm's feom folks i care about.
    I also feel better for being able to put it all down in this here hidden part of the internet.

Love you all.
    David.
    X
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Olimite wrote:

Nae worries, it been used about six times max but if you'd prefer fresh, sound. I'll get em to hawk it to CEX.
  • Olimite wrote:

Nae worries, it been used about six times max but if you'd prefer fresh, sound. I'll get em to hawk it to CEX.

Do you get some kinda headset wirh it ds, my golds are fucked?
  • So a pretty rough night despite it being my girlfriends birthday.

On the plus side letting agents have messaged us and there only waiting on a few things to process and we should then get the keys.

Birthday party for the gf is tonight but im not looking forward to it at all.
    Just want to get the ball rolling on this new house.
  • Penultimate document they needed is in now and we are just waiting for everything to clear and garuntuer (however its spelt) agreement to be posted back from my mum.

Things are looking up.

Wont have much for the house but if i can get keys quickly then i can have a few of his old things i think.
    Not really worried about it il get there eventually.

Hot a load of things to keep busy with so i think thats helping... Jist washed all dishes, hooverd and cleaned chipmunks cage.
    Gonna polish and dust and wait for kids to get here....had fallout 4 on this morning (mainly for the soundtrack) then just left it and found the soundtrack for all fallouts on spotify.

Just keeping myself as occupied as possible,
    Were gonna join dante on destiny earlier but he seemed to be afk.
    Left me to get on with things though so all good.
    No idea why im posting all this in here, but there you go.
  • Ah, I'm watching Netflix, Destiny is suspended, sorry.
  • Not a problem pal, like i said enabled me to do other stuff that really needed doing.

Got a fair bit on tonight when my older brother finishes work, but its all easy stuff.
    Might get a decent chat too.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Bro this thread is for you to vent, keep at it <3

PSVR doesn't come with headset, no. If I'm totally honest you'd be better getting a Switch because despite how fantastic it is, there's fuck all of worth on it currently bar a few games/experiences.

am i talkin bout the switch or psvr eeehhh
  • Bro this thread is for you to vent, keep at it <3

PSVR doesn't come with headset, no. If I'm totally honest you'd be better getting a Switch because despite how fantastic it is, there's fuck all of worth on it currently bar a few games/experiences.

am i talkin bout the switch or psvr eeehhh

Thought it had some in ear things with 3d audio or some such.

Id be really excited for vr over switch,
    Theres only mario kart i have any interest in.
    I have dirt rally, resi 7 and FUCKING REZ INFINITE id like to play all in vr.

• Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    So what's the deal with VR? What does it need to be able to play? I'll have a look on Amazon and see what we can do (as long as everyone else is happy with this?)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!