Secret Santa 2017 - Santas Revealed!
  • He's eaten pretty well this Christmas.
  • Thanks so much Three1ne. Really really loved all my gifts. We were all really chuffed that an Internet stranger would get such good stuff, amazing. Can’t thank you enough, really.

Glad you liked it. Did you get the card too? Didn't see it in the picture.

Sorry for it arriving at last possible moment. I was holding on for delivery of an 8 bit Fargo iPhone SE case. Original order was lost then replacement finally arrived this morning due to some bullshit printing error.

Never order from redbubble.

Did you end up getting the phone? Was a gamble present. The print actually looks shit so I think Star Wars model replacement was probably the winner.

equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    A drunken rant about the best arcade game of all time has heralded this.

EVoGFPJ.jpg

Love ya Joe
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Also, for future reference would anyone like to know how much it costs to post large parcels to Cyprus? I laughed and collapsed a little when I went to post it.
    Heh, I know that feeling. Sent something to my niece in The Netherlands and that was more or less what I'd expected for postage costs. I managed to get my package in a smaller box, but it turned out 3 times as expensive. Felt so bad for B, who basically financed it.
    I don't know what the big difference in cost was, it's either that I didn't use a flat rate box or the weight, which wasn't that much. Didn't help that we first had the "old lady that's doing the job for way too long and doesn't have time for questions because it's almost lunch time" , and the "trainee who is doing her first international shipment" after. Not the best experience with usps, will definitely be looking into buying from UK shops next time and send something small from here.

(don't regret anything at all though, they did deliver way quicker than I thought and nothing was broken or lost, so it was all worth it)
  • Thank you yet again Frantic. Kahuna was an amazing present. My wife and I played it tonight (we went to our new local pub for some drinks and 2-player Gaming) and it was an absolute blast. What a cracking game. Thank you so so much.

Ma0HpxB.jpg
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • regmcfly wrote:
    A drunken rant about the best arcade game of all time has heralded this.

EVoGFPJ.jpg

Love ya Joe

Awesome game. In terms of co-op arcade games, bubble bobble, ninja turtles, midnight resistance, final fight got alot of love in our local arcade as a kid.
  • Midnight Resistance oh mah days what a game. 

I fucking loved the Simpsons arcade, blew my tiny mind when I first saw it as kid when I was on holiday somewhere. 

Gauntlet 2 was another fucking tops 4 player cabinet. DAT THEME MUSIC.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    8 player top down race game by Atari back in the day....

IMG_1784.JPG
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Simpspons arcade craps all over TMNT.  I played the latter more, probably by fifty times over, but Simpsons doesn't demand an extra two credits per cheapo boss.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Thank you yet again Frantic. Kahuna was an amazing present. My wife and I played it tonight (we went to our new local pub for some drinks and 2-player Gaming) and it was an absolute blast. What a cracking game. Thank you so so much.

Glad you enjoyed it. I play it alot with a friend from the boardgame club I attend and love it. I have quite a few two player games in my collection, and now also own Kahuna thanks to Mrs Pea :)
  • the fact two players can team up made simpsons better than tmnt
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • three1ne wrote:
    Thanks so much Three1ne. Really really loved all my gifts. We were all really chuffed that an Internet stranger would get such good stuff, amazing. Can’t thank you enough, really.

Glad you liked it. Did you get the card too? Didn't see it in the picture.

Sorry for it arriving at last possible moment. I was holding on for delivery of an 8 bit Fargo iPhone SE case. Original order was lost then replacement finally arrived this morning due to some bullshit printing error.

Never order from redbubble.

Did you end up getting the phone? Was a gamble present. The print actually looks shit so I think Star Wars model replacement was probably the winner.

Sorry, I missed this somehow.

Yeah, I got an SE but that was for a family present (daughter actually - and she hasn’t seen any Fargo). I got myself an X and that’s a whole other world of trying to find a suitable cover!
    Star Wars model is being made tomorrow as a celebration of us all finally heading off to see the new one.

The card was my favourite part of the whole present. We loved your little sketch. I’ll take a pic later.

Re Redbubble. I had the same issue with Gavs present last year. They were a nightmare. I ordered at the start of the month - got it just in time to send and then kept getting replacements right through into March. They’re rubbish!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Where are these fucking top trumps?
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    If I'm not one of them I am going to majorly flounce.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Olimite FLOUNCE   3

Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I hate him. I hate him so much. Three failed attempts. I was half baked though.

Cocko would've loved Fozzie Bear.

Roujin wrote:
    I fucking loved the Simpsons arcade, blew my tiny mind when I first saw it as kid when I was on holiday somewhere.

Ever play Knights of the Round and have no-one believe you that it shits on Golden Axe?

davyK wrote:
    8 player top down race game by Atari back in the day....

Bet you had to watch your flares on them pedals?!
  • Olimite wrote:
    If I'm not one of them I am going to majorly flounce.

Erm...
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    DS, G, Skezza, Moot and Gav must be locks. Dunno about the rest.

I'd have had a slippers category. (Roujin's top-tier.)
  • I’ll let Dante post them as they’re his gift, seems fair that way
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Just bear in mind there’s an element of randomness to the selection!!
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Three of the cards are Reg, as per trad.
  • Reg is in there, as am I and Dante. That’s all I say.

• Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I'll also bet on Cinty and Muzz. Wide open after that.
  • You may be winning
  • Looking through the list that's posted like

bBOrOK0.jpg
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    DS gets 10 for bantz, right? I'll play him.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I'm in one of those packs, Gav, 'cause I'm special. Production stopped in the '80s.
  • If you play DS I’ll win every time
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Can he not be the manager?
  • If I'm not in there you can all fuck off.
  • Sorry, been ill, I'll post them after work tonight.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!