DLC - Best of
  • No love for any of the original Destiny DLC then?

Does Baldur's Gate: Tales from the Sword Coast count?
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    No love for any of the original Destiny DLC then?

TTK yes. And some of the others were solid. Just too much of a bad taste as they were fixing rather than just additions to a solid base.

Also, material grind switching itf.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Mass Effect and Fallout series is only dlc I've ever bought. Normally I can't be bothered to go back. Got the witcher 3 expansion stuff to play still. I guess that counts as dlc?
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    No love for any of the original Destiny DLC then?

I voted for Rise Of Iron, and to be honest with each set of content that included a Raid I’ll of played more than any other DLC.
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    No love for any of the original Destiny DLC then? Does Baldur's Gate: Tales from the Sword Coast count?
    I'd say so.

Throne of Bhaal, too. Maybe.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Got the witcher 3 expansion stuff to play still. I guess that counts as dlc?

Cannot believe I forgot about The Witcher 3 DLC. Blood and Wine is an outstanding piece of DLC. Manages to improve on the main campaign in certain ways and just wraps up the overall story wonderfully. It really is incredible value.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • People have raved about The Witcher 3’s DLC so much that I’ve repeatedly nearly bought it, despite not playing nearly enough of the main game to justify it.

I liked the DLC for Shadow Of Mordor, but the trophies were a nightmare. I will platinum one day. I will.

The Sleeping Dogs DLC was a little bit ‘go here, trigger cut-scene, go there, trigger cut-scene’ but the Nightmare at North Point gets brownie points for being the closest we'll get to a Big Trouble in Little China game.

I know I’m alone on this, but I liked the Baba Yaga mission in Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Top prize has to go to DriveClub, though. Just an insane amount of content, at a really good price.
  • You’re probably the only one who has played Baba Yaga for RotR! I have the dlc and really should play it, even the first dlc sounds great (survival). I suspect I will like Baba Yaga when/if I play it, I did enjoy the main game.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Baba Yaga looked great to me, but by all accounts it was massively overpriced for what you got, so I didn't bother with it.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Not sure it was mentioned but red dead nightmare was great way to expand the game and turn the gameplay a little on its head.

Also a shout for all the burnout paradise stuff. I bought it all as a pack and there is a huge amount of content in there.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Aaaaaahhhhh, Burnout Paradise. My man.
  • I only ever buy goty editions so I 'm never quite able to make a distinction between main game and dlc content.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!