• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    :)

The final boss of DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu is called Supreme Weapon of Extreme Hellish Annihilation - Golden Disaster

SO I think that wins.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I like that.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • davyK wrote:
    DonPachi DoDonPachi (+ Campaign Version / Blue Label) DoDonPachi DaiOuJou (+ Black Label) DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu (+ Black Label) DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou Probably some missing from this. There's a smattering of v1.5 and v1.51 in DaiFukkastsu if I remember right.  Some may disagree about which is best but there is a rough climb in brilliance as far as I'm concerned.

SDoJ isn’t as good as DFK I’d say.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    davyK wrote:
    DonPachi DoDonPachi (+ Campaign Version / Blue Label) DoDonPachi DaiOuJou (+ Black Label) DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu (+ Black Label) DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou Probably some missing from this. There's a smattering of v1.5 and v1.51 in DaiFukkastsu if I remember right.  Some may disagree about which is best but there is a rough climb in brilliance as far as I'm concerned.
    SDoJ isn’t as good as DFK I’d say.

That's probably true - certainly most would agree with you - although I prefer SDoJ's emphasis on dodging rather than all that cancelling malarky that DFK has. SDoJ is a return to a purer game. You can actually see the  level backgrounds too :)
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!