4za 4izon Four - The FNF High Court of Rubbin' Misdemeanours
  • poprock wrote:
    I have the US new console launch stream thing on in the background here and Playground Games just signed off their FH4 part of the stream with a tease that ‘something big’ is coming to FH4 around Christmas. They gave a whole chat about how much content they’ve added since launch and hinted at some sort of expansion still to come. No detail beyond that, sorry guys.

Next gen Hot Piss.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Assist lines should be dropped from driving games. Not only does it amount to cheating more skilful players like myself, but worse still, you rob yourself the buzz of judging the distance/speed correctly. But that's just indicative of the lazy, self gratifying younger brand of gamer the devs pander too. Take a fucking good long look in your rear view mirror next time you have the temerity to say you beat me fair and square ya dicks.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Assist lines should be dropped from driving games. Not only does it amount to cheating more skilful players like myself, but worse still, you rob yourself the buzz of judging the distance/speed correctly. But that's just indicative of the lazy, self gratifying younger brand of gamer the devs pander too. Take a fucking good long look in your rear view mirror next time you have the temerity to say you beat me fair and square ya dicks.
    I took a good look in the rear view mirror....but still couldn't see you. ;)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Assist lines should be dropped from driving games. Not only does it amount to cheating more skilful players like myself, but worse still, you rob yourself the buzz of judging the distance/speed correctly. But that's just indicative of the lazy, self gratifying younger brand of gamer the devs pander too. Take a fucking good long look in your rear view mirror next time you have the temerity to say you beat me fair and square ya dicks.

PARK LIFE!

Away and drink yer coffee mate.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    ^ Exhibit A.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Tempted to rewrite that faux rant with 'Park Life' at the end of each sentence, good work Gav.
  • I use the braking line because I’m shit at videogames and it’s more fun than crashing all the time.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Ah, the Nürburgring defence.
  • What’s worse is their generally wrong and suggest braking right into the apex
    The Forum Herald™
  • I’m guessing there’s voice comms on FNF? Can I just plug in a mic/headphone set into the controller, or do I need something fancier and Bluetoothy?
  • If it fits into the jack okay, you should be fine.

Just had my go on the X version. BLOODY HELL. In-car view mandatory now lads.
  • How so?
    The Forum Herald™
  • SYPH, as long as your headset has a 3.5mm jack you'll be golden. Even better if it doesn't make you sound like a 1940's RAF squadron commander
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I have an old iPhone one that used to work through a 3.5mm jack. I also have some Sony golds, but I doubt that they’re Xbox compatible!
  • Syph79 wrote:
    I have an old iPhone one that used to work through a 3.5mm jack. I also have some Sony golds, but I doubt that they’re Xbox compatible!

They work with xbox but only if wired.
  • Bob wrote:
    How so?

It's just so much better now with the (absolutely rock solid) framerate and res boost. My telly is slightly bigger now too, so..
  • Bob wrote:
    How so?

It's just so much better now with the (absolutely rock solid) framerate and res boost. My telly is slightly bigger now too, so..

Does fh4 have the one where you can’t see the steering wheel
    Like fm7?
    The Forum Herald™
  • You see the top half of it if that's any use.
  • Syph79 wrote:
    I have an old iPhone one that used to work through a 3.5mm jack. I also have some Sony golds, but I doubt that they’re Xbox compatible!

Oooh, I have the wire. Does the mic work down the 3.5 jack too?
  • Bob wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    How so?

Like fm7?

Yup, you have the leaning forward style view option

• Syph79 wrote:
    Syph79 wrote:

Oooh, I have the wire. Does the mic work down the 3.5 jack too?

Should do!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • With the game installed and a working headset all you'll need is a fruity cocktail and some cheesy music on Spotify and you're all set
  • Boolitt wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    How so?

Like fm7?

Yup, you have the leaning forward style view option

Great love in car but don’t want to see my hands as I can see them in real
    Life

The Forum Herald™
  • You hold the controller right in front of your face?
  • I hold mine with my butt cheeks
  • You hold the controller right in front of your face?

No and bizarrely I don’t do that when I’m actually driving either. In fact I’m pretty sure I’m not aware of my hands in my peripheral vision at all when I’m driving. I can only imagine people with a wheel seeing a wheel is like when th3 barber shows you the back,of your head after a hair cut.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Not sure I’m going to have multiplayer unlocked in time. Do I have to get through all four seasons? I’ve made it to Spring, so will give it a go, but there’s no real sense of when it will drop right now - just more and more races unlocking.
  • You do have to work through all4 seasons I'm afraid. It takes about 2 hours all in and it's worth it!!
  • NEXT GEN SHINY SHINY FNF IS ALMOST HERE!!
    WHOS IN?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I'm whit Bob on the in car view, I want the windscreen, the mirrors and maybe the top of the dash at the very bottom of the screen, I don't want the wheel taking up any real estate.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!