4za 4izon Four - The FNF High Court of Rubbin' Misdemeanours
  • I'd take 4K60 over 1080p60 and a gnats shadow looking crisper tbh
  • Boozy, that's a touching move, showing both pride and humility and is probably why the Scottish are loved throughout the world.

Possibly why we English aren't
    7K5mRcl.gif
    Laugh it up, fuzzball!

You bastard
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I'd take 4K60 over 1080p60 and a gnats shadow looking crisper tbh
    e6oZ9mr.jpg
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I think you’ll prefer fly fishing be J R Hartley
    The Forum Herald™
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Cosby wrote:
    Sadly not entirely without precedence for me after a few beers as I'm sure some of the London crew can attest.

Yes
  • 23 lap endurance race in a race spec corvette at Spa last night. No TCS, stability or ABS. Took five laps to get past the pack and into the lead then set about building a lead. Planned to pit on lap 12  but obviously the pack showed no sign of pitting as we neared the window. Lap 11 and I have an absolute shocker, 4 seconds slower than my best and the pack are right on me and I think the tyres are shot but I can't really pit as I'll come out last.

Then I notice I'm starting to get a lot of good and perfect corners.. the sector times start going blue I'm setting fastest laps, I can feel the tyres are worn but I'm right on the edge and pulling away from the pack again. By lap 15 I'm worried if I don't pit I wont be able to catch the pack again before I run out of laps and I'm starting to struggle with traction off the final chicaine and the first hairpin and I'm worried I'm going to crash at Eau Rouge so I pit.

Obviously the AI all carry on and after what seems like forever I re join down in eighth. I've got good grip though and start catching the AI quite easily. However I think I've taken too much life out of the tyres as when I get into first they don't seem great (either that or my imagination and a bit of fatigue as I'd been pounding round for about 45 minutes at this point). Anyway the AI are still in sight and keeping me on my toes when they start pitting around lap 20. The last one pitted on the last lap but 3rd position attempts a no-stopper thus keeping the pressure on right to the end.

Still really enjoyed it in the end and can't wait to do another one now. Unlocked the trophy for 50 race suits too.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Proper racing/gaming moments there Bob. It’s really nice hearing how happy FM7 is making you.
  • I love that feeling of dialing in a lap and probably why I love a spot of TT-ing.

If your interested check out the Rivals mode Bob, it's glorious. Pick a car, class and track and I'll have a pop at beating your time.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Eric wrote:
    If your interested check out the Rivals mode Bob, it's glorious. Pick a car, class and track and I'll have a pop at beating your time.

For sure. I'll check it out. Haven't really looked at anything outside of career but that sounds cool.

The AI always brake very late and presumably take adavntage of the abs and traction control to sort it out for them but I was finding that, especially at spa braking a little earlier and power through the apex was really working for the laptime.

I've also discovered taht you can undo the homoligation and rehomoligate your own build which is nice as I always prefer to fit a gearbox that allows me to improve acceleration.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Update out now fixing the missing liveries bug, and possibly adding/fixing Quick Resume.
  • Bob wrote:
    … braking a little earlier and power through the apex was really working for the laptime.

Slow in, fast out. You know the rules Bob.
  • poprock wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    … braking a little earlier and power through the apex was really working for the laptime.

Slow in, fast out. You know the rules Bob.

I do but it’s really annoying when the ai steam in
    The Forum Herald™
  • Missed you Shabby btw, no it's from a One X.

I got some busy Saturday's coming up too so not sure when I'll be back on. Titty Tuesday might be more likely.

It's actually quite hard coming out of lockdown and reintroducing a social life. I feel like I shouldn't complain about it because it means Australia is a healthier place overall but it's a bit overwhelming.
  • 126011841_10224958811816595_5807957973888112610_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=4Ui6N-coU-AAX8fcEyo&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=53a26641af1a5a87bdfa5e70f6b1f818&oe=5FDB6129

Aussie touring cars was bonkers.. That's me attempting the apex at COTA and that's the AI going Bonzai all around me. Weighty cars with a lot of power to the rear but also prone to understeer at low speed.. but they have a sweet spot where you can lean on the handling and throw them around. .Good fun bunch of races.

Formula Ford was also fun. Switched to manual cos short shifting out of third into fourth from the slower cars helped with the traction but the AI isn't really up to open wheelers and I had some annoying bits where they got the wheels tangled up with mine.

80s American Muscle was fine. Big lazy pontiac dressed like knight rider. Did this one with no rewind as i was using mods to boost my money up which led to some tense moments when you know it's going to be a restart if you have an off.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Wait what, you've been using rewind?  Goddamn amateur.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Wait what, you've been using rewind?  Goddamn amateur.

Lol 7 starts you right at the back of the grid every time.. I'd be old (or older anyway) if i had to restart everytime there was a pile up.
    The Forum Herald™
  • I got every cup in 7 without ever using rewind. If you're setting the AI to nutmode then uh, OK, but I had them on above average or pro depending and didn't have to restart more than a handful of races.
  • What assists where you using ?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Just ABS mostly but I did switch on TCS for some of the more exotic cars in trickier races. Can't remember whether I had stability on or off so quite possibly on.
  • 126139528_10224966150600060_8311143059317300319_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Ca8JK_2JcRYAX9sTXGB&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=6656d0f56d232c1234151c413dae1680&oe=5FDD3471

It's on! That is all!
    The Forum Herald™
  • So it's the wife's birthday today and when I greeted her this morning I said "you know what today is?"
    She replied with a cheeky smile "nooooo... What could today be??"

She was not happy when I replied "FRIDAY NIGHT FORZA!!" before running downstairs to make a coffee.

Short story even shorter, I think I'm out as she is mad that I'm considering spending her birthday with you lot rather than her
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    You think you’re out?
  • You know what would really impress her... A Series S and an invite to FNF. We could all sing to her. Imagine the scenes!
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Yossarian wrote:
    You think you’re out?

I'm hoping I can provide plenty of wine with dinner and she might fall asleep
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    This guy husbands.

No special occasions at my end so I'm in tonight.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Eric wrote:
    You know what would really impress her... A Series S and an invite to FNF. We could all sing to her. Imagine the scenes!

Actually, that could be a good setup. Pretend you are going to play, then give her the headset and have the boys serenade her with happy birthday.
  • What a plan. If I sign in I'd love that
  • I'm most certainly out. Very early rise for work.
  • Eric wrote:
    You know what would really impress her... A Series S and an invite to FNF. We could all sing to her. Imagine the scenes!

Actually, that could be a good setup. Pretend you are going to play, then give her the headset and have the boys serenade her with happy birthday.

Ah, mate - I'd be well up for that.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Gremill wrote:
    Eric wrote:
    Ah, mate - I'd be well up for that.
    I'm gonna hold you to that!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!