HOWS YER WALLET GETTIN PUMPED 2018 WE THROWIN DOLLAS
  • I’ve not been keeping track of release dates and what’s coming out etc. Going just by what people have mentioned so far, and the handful of games I can remember releasing this year, my list is:

Thumper Switch Limited Run collectors edition - £60
    Dead Cells - £18
    Sot Tomb Raider with season pass - £80
    Forza Horizon 4 moranEd - £80
    Dragon Quest XI - £50

Total: ~£290
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • AJ wrote:
    I thought you had Spider-Man pre-ordered?

Emphasis to be placed on had. Tesco Direct put paid to that notion. Anyway, that ‘pumped’ (as I believe is the necessary parlance for this thread) my wallet in August 2016, when I ordered it, so would still have been no pennies spent this year.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Oh, FH4 obvs. Full Moran.
    Bob wrote:
    Won’t that be part of game pass? I thought all first party titles where ?
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Insufficient moranic though

Moran edition is the Wonka Golden Ticket. The early pass ensures you’re in the running for a lobby spot come 28th September, because there’s nothing quite like the buzz of a new Forza Horizon on that first Friday night.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Andy wrote:
    AJ wrote:

Emphasis to be placed on had. Tesco Direct put paid to that notion. Anyway, that ‘pumped’ (as I believe is the necessary parlance for this thread) my wallet in August 2016, when I ordered it, so would still have been no pennies spent this year.

Oh, I remember that now. Kinda odd Tesco taking pre-order payment straight away; everywhere else seems to take it on dispatch.

Not going to be buying it this year, then? You seemed pretty keen on it.
  • And there's all the cars and DLC and future bonuses, before someone comes in with "that's IT?!?"

Yes, we know. No, we don't care. Will be VFM by xmas.
  • AJ wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    AJ wrote:

Oh, I remember that now. Kinda odd Tesco taking pre-order payment straight away; everywhere else seems to take it on dispatch.

Argos take money straight away too.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • AJ wrote:

I’m doing a thing where I spend no money on videogames this year. I’m still keen, but it’ll have to wait.
  • Andy wrote:
    AJ wrote:

I’m doing a thing where I spend no money on videogames this year. I’m still keen, but it’ll have to wait.
    You can borrow my copy if you want?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Whatever is on super special on steam. In no rush. So probably about $50 by the end of the year.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Bob wrote:
    You can borrow my copy if you want?

That’s very kind, Bob, thank you, but the other thing is that I really need to address my pile of shame.
  • Don't worry, I'll tell you how awesome it is when I'm playing my copy.

Anyway, Before The Storm can be added to my list. Decided to get it after Captain Spirit reminded me how much I like the Life is Strange aesthetic. Only £13 for the CE, though.
  • Banner Saga Trilogy £32.99
    Red Dead Redemption 2 £49
    Super Mario Party £40 (unless it's rubbish)

On the bench for probable 2019 purchasing:

Spiderman
    Fist of the North Star
    Forza Horizon 4

Eyes on:

Hyper Sports R
    The Messenger
    Mark of the Ninja Remastered
    Super Meat Boy Forever

Eyes drifting away from:

Travis Strikes Again

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!