martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Those fuckin Pokémon badges holy shit
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Those fuckin Pokémon badges holy shit

THIS.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Stronk shirt is the best
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Loving this thread. Still waiting on opening my prezzies as we have family over and me and the fiancé are waiting until we are alone to open em.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    My Santa played a blinder this year! 

D0nieZc.jpg

I’ll be making good use of the book come spring. The classic Beanos were a great touch too, brought back plenty of awesome memories :D

This Porco Rosso mug though...

Cl9Rqtq.jpg

I bloody love it! Outstanding work Santa, you’re a legend.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Excellent effort from all the Santas again this year though. Stronk Rouj is genius!

As always, this thread proves one of the best things about the forum. Merry Christmas all!
  • Yep. Can’t wait til next year. One of the best things of this forum. Brings out the good in all of us, of which there is plenty.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Love to you all.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    And a shout out to Yoss for organising this year. Never an enviable task so big thanks for taking it on <3
  • Yeah, top Santa-ing Yoss!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Ooft, I'll be grabbing myself that Porco Rosso mug. Best Ghibli film.

GF forgot to pack the thing that had arrived so only get to open the very nice note that came with my earlier whisky bauble today.

wVtyvMM.jpg

Still lovely, looking forward to keeping up with this throughout the day as more people unwrap their goods. Merry Christmas all.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    @monkey: although there is still a package to come, you should have something in your email. Check and let us know if you’re having trouble finding it.
  • Massive rhs knyiu to my Santa. I’ve taken pics which I’ll upload when get a chance.

Card outlines that the presents weee split between me and Olivia (my daughter). This was so kind as I’d left SS till last and I said she could open them with me. When she found out some were for her she was over the moon and loves them all. Especially the glitter dust.

The presents I got are perfect. Thank you again so much.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • As with the last 2 years I've been a part of this, my santa outdid themselves and put me to shame:
    0VE7f9K.jpg

Rum, chocolate, socks, and best of all, lego! And thanks so much for the gift for Cullen, that was incredibly thoughtful of you, I'll post a picture of him wearing it soon.

Merry Christmas badgers. Love you all.
  • Omg Lego ship in a bottle. Fucking craylord!
  • Great pics everyone. Some top Santa work on display.

Speaking of which, my Santa has decided to send me a PSN code today anyway, since my gifts haven't arrived yet. That's incredibly generous and a really nice thought. Thanks.

Hopefully the other gifts will be here soon.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Pride of place.

KDWTK4g.jpg

TA-DAAA!

7AIW6YH.jpg

To my secret Santa...

My first thought was ‘Not another poo themed book’, but it’s actually the shit. Solid prose had me giggling even before I filled the extremely handy hip flask - a genius move. I can enjoy a swig of single malt at any given moment today and believe me it’s been christened already!

The card made me chuckle but it was always a bit of a protest vote gone very wrong :( and FWIW am now a Remainer.

Anyway, fuck politics at Christmas, thank you for the awesome presents and there’s still a mystery envelope to be opened!

<3
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • As Amazon gift slips say the name of the person who sent it, I know who my Santa is. Cheers to
    Spoiler:

You smashed it out of the park lad. I'll try and get some space to take pics.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Well my Santa really knocked it out of the park...

Number 2: Feeding my Star Wars fanboyism

IMG-0783.png

Number 3: This book makes me realise that I Don't know as much about this great film as I thought I did

IMG-0784.png

Number 4: I can make a start on writing my failing attempts at an F1 career

IMG-0785.png

Number 5: Wow, just far too kind, a taster set of 5 Japanese whiskeys

IMG-0782.png

Santa, whoever you are, you are kind beyond words.

Love this place.
  • That's a class haul. Well played that Santa.
  • Here’s all my gifts laid out in a nice neat order. Thanks secret santa whoever you are (though I think I may know who you are).

CfnRnp9.jpg
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    When does the reveal normally get done?

Obvs. there are a few things still in transit so it would be done in spoilers, but should I give it a few more days? After the new year? Today?

Any thoughts?
  • I think it's been done on the day before.
  • I can vouch for that pistachio and honey Hotel Chocolat choc. Nice.
  • Props to my santa, got this wicked book of concert posters that's right up my street, always loved these Avalon / Filmore style posters from the 60s/70s! Really cool.

Not pictured is a load of celebrations that got eaten throughout yesterday :)

DNZ6Rxe.jpg

nJK3hds.jpg

Got a suspicion of who it was from but will wait for the reveal :) Thanks Santa!
  • Yossarian wrote:
    When does the reveal normally get done? Obvs. there are a few things still in transit so it would be done in spoilers, but should I give it a few more days? After the new year? Today? Any thoughts?
    I think generally it's around now. Boxing Day always seemed right to me anyway.
    As Amazon gift slips say the name of the person who sent it, I know who my Santa is. Cheers to
    Spoiler:
    You smashed it out of the park lad. I'll try and get some space to take pics.
    Spoiler:
  • All our xmas presents remain unopened including the secret santa parcel. Looks like they will now be opened on sat or sun when missus and baby are back.
  • Finally home and back on the WiFi so let’s upload some pics!

My wrapped haul
    ajruXew.jpg

A beautiful bottle of presecco for Mrs Wookie and Hai Karate for me!
    0y9dWtc.jpg

A “where’s my Wookie” book for me!
    22MPayJ.jpg

A nice Nintendo themed card ...
    UmsNuMa.jpg

With a £25 Eshop gift card inside!’ OMG
    E0nX3gs.jpg

And this box is a thing of beauty with “what’s that?” A bear and badger logo on it!!
    4sJz4El.jpg

And inside is a white dagger labelled “Priscilla”
    ITS ONLY A BLOODY DARK SOULS REFERENCE!!
    ggSKiue.jpg

Santa, you were awesome this year!!

I’m absolutely stunned, thank you! :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Will post pics tonight. Just been a bit caught up with a sicky boi.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!