Patch Note of the Day
  • Started playing Caves of Qud recently which is deceptively humungous and complex, as many roguelikes tend to be. A look through its patch notes reveals just how much stuff there is going on under the hood.

Here's a few bangers from several updates that I've picked out -

Fixed a bug that caused the Cloaca Surprise to give you an extra tail.

Slog is now more willing to enter pools of filth.

Dromad traders now politely pretend to be fooled by the disguises their customers wear.

Fixed a bug that prevented dreamcrungles from becoming sated after you woke up peacefully.

Soup sludges that get catalyzed by warm static now grow entropic pseudopods.

Made camel bladders a little more common.

Dying while confused or overdosing on hulk honey no longer distorts the name of the most advanced artifact in your possession.

Bilge sphincters can no longer be used to dupe liquids.
  • Heh.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Baldurs Gate 3 Hotfix patch:

Penises C and D no longer clip through some githyanki clothing.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Yeah apparently this game is genitally rich, which is fair enough because the rest of it looks dry as fuck DnD stuff.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    :)
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Yeah apparently this game is genitally rich, which is fair enough because the rest of it looks dry as fuck DnD stuff.

If it’s dry you’re doing it wrong.
  • Baldurs Gate 3 - Patch No.1

During Gale's spell-teaching scene, you now have the option to picture a future with Gale that falls somewhere in between kissing him and kicking him in the head.

If Dolly Dolly Dolly curses you with the 'A Clown in Town' condition for making her angry while inside the Moonlantern, she will now paint your face. That'll teach you.

Lae'zel no longer floats up and down during your dialogue where you discuss dating.

Mol no longer repeats 'Kids! Scatter!' indefinitely.

Fixed characters' hair floating away from them.

Made sure bears close their eyes when they sleep.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Baldurs Gate 3 - Patch No.1

During Gale's spell-teaching scene, you now have the option to picture a future with Gale that falls somewhere in between kissing him and kicking him in the head.

If Dolly Dolly Dolly curses you with the 'A Clown in Town' condition for making her angry while inside the Moonlantern, she will now paint your face. That'll teach you.

Lae'zel no longer floats up and down during your dialogue where you discuss dating.

Mol no longer repeats 'Kids! Scatter!' indefinitely.

Fixed characters' hair floating away from them.

Made sure bears close their eyes when they sleep.

This is gold
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • And so it begins...

Starfield 1.7.23

Fixed an issue where sometimes hair would not appear on characters, causing their face animations to move abruptly whilst they float in the air.
  • Disappointed that was fixed if I'm honest.
    That's exactly the kind of Bethesda bug that brings me joy.
  • 1.7 and it's not even out yet?
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    1.7 and it's not even out yet?

Yep. Apparently they’ve spent a year patching and polishing.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Baldurs Gate and Starfield are about to start a season of feasting in here.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!