Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Had a great day. Most of morning spent cooking the dinner. Far too much food and only three people to eat it. So it’s bubble and squeak with cold meat tomorrow.

Mrs B knocked it out of the park feeding my cooking interests with a 6 piece knife set, an Indian spice tin set and a premium stand mixer.

That was followed up with an amazing haul of prezzies from my Santa badger. Happy times.

• g.man wrote:
    Tempy wrote:
    We’ve got Ghost Protocol on too
    I have no fucking idea what's going on in this film.

Standard Mission Impossible. There’s a gadget bit, stuff blows up, Tom Cruise runs/does something wild. In between there a hundred plot twists that make no sense. 8/10 every time.
  • Can I just say how for the first time in ages I’m just filled with so much peace, love and contentment that I’m bursting with smiles and just want to tell you all how much I appreciate this place and how much I appreciate all of you.
    Thank you for being a constant in my life for the last 12 years and I raise a glass to the next 12 with you all.

We’ve had our ups and downs over the last year, we’ve bickered and argued, we’ve fallen out and flounced but we’ve always made up and found our way back home to the online family that’s always been here waiting with open arms.

You guys are amazing and I drink a toast to you and your families.

Merry Christmas you big old bunch of badgers.

(And before anyone asks, I’m still perfectly sober!)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Get working on that last part young man!
  • Tempy wrote:
    8/10 every time.

Mate, what are you on? 8/10? Seriously? They’re ridiculous films. I would’ve thought someone with your critical chops would be more realistic.

Faultless 10/10s, every one of them. ;-)
  • I bloody love those films.
    Last one was pretty much a perfect action film IMO
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Tom Cruise is definitely Tom Cruising. I still have no idea what the fuck is going on.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    Tom Cruise is definitely Tom Cruising. I still have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Auditioning for Spider-man
  • So it would seem. Call me old fashioned, but I'd have used the lift.
  • Now I’ve put it on. Seen it about 10 times now but it’s still great fun every time
  • I'M HOME. I HAVE A PLATE OF FOOD. XMAS IS STARTED NOW LADS.
  • Great post wooks, lovely photo and story Andy.

Ghost Protocol is a turd like ;)
  • There seems to be a lot of sand.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    It’s not a good film as I recall.
  • Finally settling down with a G&T and the kids in bed. It's been a lovely day with friends and family.

I've loved reading through this and the Secret Santa thread. This place ia just full of top people.

All the best to you and yours for what's left of Christmas Day.

Tomorrow - a trip to Selhurst to see Palace follow up that win against the champions with a defeat to Cardiff.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Playing murder in Hong Kong now. Codenames next the chameleon.

Drinking Talisker, eating crisps and marmalade and mustard glazed ham.

Life is good, merry Christmas badgers.
  • Been a grand Christmas this. Thanks for your company and good cheer all.

time for bed

g.man
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Gonna show the missus Phoneshop
  • Everyone in bed but me. I'll give it 30 mins of beautiful silence and then turn in myself.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Fucking hell Christmas isn't it.

Good to see this place, as always.

I'm just taking a break from the pets thread. Such a good thread
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Good to see you here Beano :)

Wasn't feeling Christmas at all when I woke up, slept badly, B's family is arguing with each other about the wrong things and I just felt bad that my mom would probably be alone. My brother moved out again at the start of this month, but luckily she went over to some family.
    Everyone we know here is out of state, visiting family. We have a friend over in a couple days, but social media is pretty bad during Christmas when you don't have family and friends around.

So it was just B and me, decided to enjoy myself with a full playthrough of Gris in the afternoon, prepared sprouts and sweet potato for dinner while B took care of a good steak and watched a movie together. Ended a lot better than it started.

Hope everyone has just a mild to maybe moderate hangover when you'll be waking up in a couple hours.
  • Nina wrote:
    Ended a lot better than it started.

On Christmas Day?! Filth!
  • Had a shower and, through the fug, calculated that yesterday included two sparkling white wines, a whole bottle of red, and half a bottle of port.

Think of the calories, if nothing else...
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Two Bucks Fizz and one entire bottle of port, but spaced throughout the whole day. I felt well enough to go for a run this morning. I didn’t, but I could’ve.
    Get schwifty.
  • Spent yesterday finishing off the Ikea wardrobe in our bedroom and putting the room back together. Which became a tetris puzzle when you have a huge ikea Pax wardrobe. Was missing the missus and baby so drove to mother in laws to see them at tea time. She delayed her xmas meal to wait for me which was nice. Spend time with her and the baby which was lovely.

Brother in law, asked me to help him build his pc. He bought all the parts, it was just taking time to come together, so i stayed a few more hours and got the pc build and running. Then left to go back home.

I have to declutter our spare room, prep it with frogtape in order to get it ready for painting. Missus text this morning that her brothers and their wifes are coming to mother in laws today. My mother in law is a superb cook. So im. gonna miss out on a boxing day feed. At home by myself, working. Not the xmas holidays i wanted, but im happy to do the work for my missus (she needed the wardrobe) and my son (painting his nursey).

I've been off work since 17th, and been working everyday at home. I'm knackered. I miss xmas's where i could chill, play PS4 and cuddle up with the missus in the evenings on the sofa and watch a movie.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Bloody hell Dino. Sounds like you need to book a week off when Christmas has ended!

I am having a very nice turkey sandwich and a mimosa for breakfast. I’ll have a drink wishing you well and hoping you get some time off this holiday.
  • Gonna show the missus Phoneshop

OMG YASSSSS.

What did she think? Did she love it or did you have to break up with someone on Christmas?
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • poprock wrote:
    My Mother-in-law has so far managed to cover the Nazis (apparently it’s awful that German schools teach kids about them), the NHS (apparently doctors are all stealing supplies and immigrants shouldn’t get healthcare) and Corbyn (“I’d shoot him myself if he ever became Prime Minister”).

She reads the Express every morning, cover to cover, and believes every word.

Apparently this morning we’ve to take Richard Branson to court because a broadband box has been put in the street outside her house and it’s ruined her view and she doesn’t even get the Internet so why should she have the box. Now she wants to sabotage the box because it’s the only way the neighbours will pay attention and help her sue Branson.

Oh, and we have to take Marks & Spencer to court as well because their coffee isn’t served hot enough.

And Nicola Sturgeon is as bad as Hitler.

I’m going to be taking the dog for a lot of long walks today.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That Nicola Sturgeon and her taste for genocide.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!