X Box Series S and X thread of MS DOING IT BETTER
  • Not being able to post about someone unless you know they're in the thread is.... An interesting one.

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Desperados 3 is a lovely little thing then.

Never played one of these. Is it turn based?
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    It was a GwG, I think they've changed. Check the GamePass tab/app, they list the current GwG near the bottom.

Yeah, reckon I've missed it. All the other games are there, oddly enough. I'll have another dig later in case it's the menu dicking me.
  • Desperados 3 is a lovely little thing then.
    Seemed nifty but absolutely a PC game, for me.

I uninstalled quickly as I knew I'd never get around to it. Definitely one to check out though.

• Facewon wrote:
    Not being able to post about someone unless you know they're in the thread is.... An interesting one.

No I mean left, not around; which I would have been but i wanted to check a different thread first, then just dipped in to see if in fact I was being slated posthumously... bingo, tis the B&B way.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Escape wrote:
    It was a GwG, I think they've changed. Check the GamePass tab/app, they list the current GwG near the bottom.
    Yeah, reckon I've missed it. All the other games are there, oddly enough. I'll have another dig later in case it's the menu dicking me.
    It’s worth just searching on the store for it, it’ll say if it’s still free or not on the listing.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Not being able to post about someone unless you know they're in the thread is.... An interesting one.

I've always said all auzzies are cowards, now I know the science behind it all

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Escape wrote:

I think you've missed it mate.
    Some are there all month and others appear in 2 week intervals I think. Its strange and I'm not quite sure why they can't put them all up for the whole month.

Edit: try Yoss' suggestion though. I would check but I nabbed it so it will say I have it anyway.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Is desperados a bit like the old Commandos games?
  • Minkymu wrote:
    Right o fella. The forum doesn’t need the childishness on display. Now im slightly annoyed at myself for even responding to your baiting. You’re a keyboard warrior. Wouldn’t have the neck to say anything irl. Like i say, ban away mods we don’t need trolls on here.
    You're a good man Minky. And not because you have a TV as massive as your shlong. I like you, but as someone else, who ought to know better, just don't engage. Let him be. We all know he's a Muppet. You on the other hand, are a ledge for a gonzcock sized hole in your belly

Heh, you've fallen even lower in my estimations. Good luck Gonzo, hope it all works out for you and that you find someone new after this awful age of covidness finally passes.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Is desperados a bit like the old Commandos games?

That's what I was thinking, or that Samurai type one that I forget the name of. Thats on Gamepass too I think.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Desperados 3 is a lovely little thing then.

Never played one of these. Is it turn based?

Not really. You plan your moves and watch them play out. The game pushes showdown mode on you early on, which sees you plan all you moves out prior to execution, all at once or at certain times for each character. It's clever but gets quite complex fast. There's a million different approaches to every single encounter. Haven't played anything like it in a good while. Reminds me of Cannon Fodder on the Amiga days in a way. It's like playing a little war diorama. Seems good so far on console but some of the UI is a little intrusive but I think you can turn it off. You need to be quick saving often and it pushes that down your throat for good reason. You fuck up once on a level and it's not worth carrying on.

Great game.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    A bit like doorkickers then?
  • It's very much a Commandos game Aye. Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun is the Samurai one.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Mmmm, ok think I’ll leave it, don’t think it’s for me.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    It's very much a Commandos game Aye. Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun is the Samurai one.

That's the fella.

• Yossarian wrote:
    Escape wrote:
    It’s worth just searching on the store for it, it’ll say if it’s still free or not on the listing.

A pity if you missed it - really good fighter. Beautiful animation and good range of characters without being over whelming.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Yeah I loved KoF XIII.  Didn't play it enough though.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • A bit like doorkickers then?

I don't know what that is but I suppose there's a genre for this type of game.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    tbh I quite like having an old-school fuckspanner on the forum again.

It's like we're all regressing itt. Fucking class. If I'd known this place was gonna regain its lustre, I wouldn't have got with a girl this w/e.

Don’t think I didn’t notice the humblebrag here gonz.
    Spoiler:
  • Tempy wrote:
    It's very much a Commandos game Aye. Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun is the Samurai one.

Same company what did that samurai one made the new Commandos innit?
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    I think you've missed it mate. Some are there all month and others appear in 2 week intervals I think. Its strange and I'm not quite sure why they can't put them all up for the whole month.

Aye, they're wanting a chalice now. When they said January they meant ‘in’ and not ‘for’. 'Tis a silly place.

I'd give 'em a fiver for it, but no more unless it's updated with SNK's rollback netcode.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    tbh I quite like having an old-school fuckspanner on the forum again.
    It's like we're all regressing itt. Fucking class. If I'd known this place was gonna regain its lustre, I wouldn't have got with a girl this w/e.
    Don’t think I didn’t notice the humblebrag here gonz.
    Spoiler:

Thanks buddy. I'd have posted the sordid details on the love thread but,

1) last time I did this at this kind of level, after a month or two I had to PM all those who quoted me to delete their quotes as I ended up going steady with her (for 5 years in the end)

And 

2) I don't wanna be called a feckwanker by Gav for hooking up in covidtimes. But... We both individual households, we bubbling, we agreed exclusive etc. But yes Ozno is happy as Larry, though he'll never be as funny no matter how hard he tries.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Ya strapped yaself in bin bags didnt ya lol bin bag dick rub wanker
  • I hope she has the fattest tits imaginable Gonz
  • Some of us have to tart ourselves up to get some nookie DS
     We can't all of us be rippling Adonis'
  • Tempy wrote:
    I hope she has the fattest tits imaginable Gonz

Bigger than spacegazelle's testicles 2 months ago
  • But can you see inside them?
  • Tempy wrote:
    I hope she has the fattest tits imaginable Gonz
    Bigger than spacegazelle's testicles 2 months ago

Incredible scenes. Fat tits for life.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!