Consoles in the Rain
  • My biggest regret is selling my lik-sang sourced super famicom special edition gameboy micro.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Oh and my rose coloured gaming custom 101 backlit gba. In the original prototype shell and button colours too, silver and teal. Ffs
    PSN - minkymu
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    gnnnnnnnn.......
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I did lend my Saturn to my cousins when I got an N64. Got it back two years later, all games scratched beyond belief and unplayable. That hurt.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Fucking hell. People putting discs label side up on the side when they used to take them out of the console would make my skin crawl. You’ve just paid £50 for that you twat and it would you an extra 10 seconds to put it back in the fucking case!!
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I could never fathom why people treat discs so badly. So many times I looked at a disc in CEX or Cash Converters and see it looking like someone had dug the garden with it.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I have a box for GTAV on PS3, but no disk. At some stage - I think when trading stuff for a PS4 - I went to CEX with a bunch of games and a spare PS3 (I had 2, long story). It must have been in the drive and the cocks nice gents there must have taken it when testing the console. I’ve kept the box in case it ever turns up.
    Spoiler:
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    We've shared a safe space for a long time, thank you for choosing a different pejorative

Sound like a bag of cunts
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!