NFL
  • I hate the glazers so i want a Chiefs win wven though i picked Bucs as my team this season.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Anyone Superbowling Sunday?
  • Oh yes.
    I'm hyped.

I caught up on the last two games this week and I think we are heading into a great game. Brady looks better to me this year at Tampa than last year at the Patriots. Mahomes is an absolute joy though so I will be backing the Chiefs.

Also I have been on a diet for a fortnight and I'm having a cheat day Sunday for it.
    Hot dogs, root beer, beer beer, jerky, M&Ms and crisps with dips.

I'm not too fussed about The Weeknd but I've said that about almost every half time show act and always enjoyed it.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Nice son!

I’m backing Bucs cos I want the Brady story and the Tampa home turf win. 

Got beer in, nachos ready to go and will probably season some chicken wings. 

I think he'll do a cracking half time show. 

Got the next day off so can see it through to the end. Hoping it’s gonna be a close fought game to the end.
  • Haven't been keeping up on American sport. Is this going to be a Supebowl in an empty stadium then?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • There is a crowd but not a full stadium.
    25,000 fans then 35,000 cardboard cutouts which will be surreal for those there but should work for TV.
    A good chunk are front line workers who have been gifted tickets which is cool. About 7,500 i think.

How safe this is, draw your own conclusions but it is being held in Florida. Throughout the season crowds have varied by state.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Anyone Superbowling Sunday?

Yes indeed! HOW ABOUT THOSE CHIEFFFFFFFFFFFS
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    BUCS for the win!!
  • LivDiv wrote:
    There is a crowd but not a full stadium. 25,000 fans then 35,000 cardboard cutouts which will be surreal for those there but should work for TV. A good chunk are front line workers who have been gifted tickets which is cool. About 7,500 i think. How safe this is, draw your own conclusions but it is being held in Florida. Throughout the season crowds have varied by state.
    That's very interesting. Much obliged.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Chillin' with Mahomes.
  • After 2 months unable to attend my workplace I've to be onsite Monday morning at 7. I hope to watch the first half live, avoid the result and watch the 2nd half Monday afternoon but there's potential for it keeping me up til the end.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Oh man. Thats sucks, awful timing.

Me and my mates used to watch it when we were at uni. Obviously we all went our separate ways but my best mate I lived with for 3 years after uni and has lived around the corner for 4 years. This is the first time he has been off work the day after since uni and we can't hang out to watch it together because Covid.
  • Now and forever, fuck Tom Brady.
  • That sucks too Liv. There's a couple of guys i work with that are big into it so i wonder what state they'll be in. Should be an interesting morning!
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • I have Monday morning off. Question is, do I watch ‘as live Monday morning’ and guarantee that I can actually stay awake or do I go for the proper experience.

Can’t see anything other than a Chiefs win. Mahomes is just too good and they’ve emphatically answered the question from the regular season about whether they had another gear in them offensively.
    GT: Knight640
  • Brooks wrote:
    Now and forever, fuck Tom Brady.

That was giselle's wedding vow.
  • Looking forward to Sunday lads , been watching “last chance u” On Netflix over the last couple of weeks It’s Been getting me into nfl more also downloaded madden 20 from game pass can’t get enough haha

I’m a low-key Washington fan
  • It seemed like the last time Tampa and Kansas had a game that went to the wire. I can see Tom Brady pulling this off.
  • What channel everyone watching?
  • Whats the beeb like Liv? Channel 4 used to have it didn't they?
  • BBC coverage of the NFL is excellent.
    Osi and Jason the two main pundits have a really great, light demeanor. They normally have another guy as well for the Superbowl who is the stats guy.

No adverts either so when the game goes to adverts you get a bit more analysis which is more welcome in NFL than football.
  • Never watched a Superbowl before so very ready to enjoy this. Got my nachos, crate of Budweiser on ice, and a day off work tomorrow. Funny to have made pandemic year the one I finally committed to understanding NFL, picked the Buccaneers out of a hat as my team after having played too much Sea of Thieves, and now I get to watch them in the big game. Got lucky.
  • Ooh, I do forget there are no ads on the BBC. Good shout, I'll check it out so. Enjoy.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Been watching all the pre match on Gamepass but will switch over to the beeb in a bit.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Nice one Kaz. I’ve got nachos (already had a bowl) and buds too. Also got a couple hot dogs and a couple root beers. Backing Bucs too. Want the Tampa home win.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Hodge360 wrote:
    Ooh, I do forget there are no ads on the BBC. Good shout, I'll check it out so. Enjoy.

I do like the American ads when watching on GamePass. But unfortunately blackout due to licensing rights.
  • Chiefs for me as well.
    Both in terms who I want to win and think will win.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!