SECRET SANTA 2020 - Who's your Santa? Find out in the OP
  • And just another reminder that if anyone needs reimbursing for postage costs, let me know. There are funds.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Am out of practice with images and tags and that but will sort it so I put photos in this thread, in the meantime this was great, I didn't wanna open the posted box because it's pure art!

Also two crackers! One clearly homemade. V excited thanks v much

Please excuse the album link this time round

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6CqNRiyhn5GJs19k8
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Received mine a week or so ago.  Wrapping game seems to be very strong this year

20201223-2124492.jpg

Thanks for the gifts santa.  I know I don't post much any more so I can't have been the easiest to stalk.  Wasn't sure if I was going to take part this year but glad I did as due to being in tier 4 these are probably the only presents that I'll be opening on Christmas day.
  • This is all very exciting. :)
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I feel wrapping-shamed already.
  • Can't be worse than my efforts mate. I'm absolutely hopeless at wrapping stuff.
  • I absolutely love wrapping gifts. Watching people tear and pull at my hard, precise work is heart-breaking.
    Artist also known as Verecocha...
  • Cheers for the booze santa!

yYrp7Aa.jpg

Chaz got the whisky cos he ain't a baby spirit drinker like me :)

Cheers! Might have one tonight!
  • Pure hunners of happy Christmas, weegies.
  • Are you fucking kidding me Santa! This is amazing, I've genuine tears here because it's just so wonderful. I even have a t-shirt of my local Forza so I can represent!

Thankyou for your generosity and for putting in the effort to send it over here all lovingly wrapped. Definitely has improved my mood as I am about to leave to go to work.

Merry Christmas!

64TLWhB.jpg
  • Gawd, should I even open this game and watch! How much is this badboy worth mint condition Reg?

Just kidding, I'm gonna play it like I would have roadtripping in the backseat as a kid.

edit: I just looked it up on eBay and, uhhhh, yeah Santa I think I owe a shitload of beers if we ever get to stock it up.
  • Amazing scenes shabs, and fully deserved too! <3
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Play that thing shabbo! Merry Xmas! I'm just to open mine but before I do I have needed to say
    Spoiler:

It's
    Spoiler:

Which also means
    Spoiler:
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Wow, thank you so much Santa. Very generous.

087udMH.jpg

We were actually joking the other day that we need to get a jigsaw, as we normally go to Wales to friends for New Year and there's always a communal jigsaw on the go.

The book looks like an amazing resource for the pen and paper rpg, which I plan on running this year at geek club....if we can get together.

Cheers Santa, you rock.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Opened mine earlier

mJV8Iza.jpg

This is super good! The book looks really interesting, and it's a weighty bastard, you could knock someone out with it! The mug, I have never seen that particular artwork for Hollow Knight before, I absolutely love it :)

And on to the food.... Meredith Dairy cheese is something that I discovered just last year, and I am possibly a little addicted to it... Pickles are something I can (and do) eat from the jar, and as for a sambal....now we're talking. I put chilli on a lot of things so this is completely up my alley.
    Not pictured is an apple pie that we have already eaten half of, that is also super tasty.

Thank you so much santa, your stalking skills have been excellent, and the presents were absolutely amazing <3 <3
  • regmcfly wrote:
    It's
    Spoiler:

Which also means
    Spoiler:

We'll dance this merry dance for years to come. I even got Ailie to write the card and tags because I knew you'd probably recognise my handwriting (before remembering that you'd probably guess it was me from reading them anyway. Doh)

Merry Christmas! My own presents to be opened this afternoon after I'm back from checking in on my dad. Excite.

• Another quirk of the draw. Perhaps whoever does this next year can make sure to keep you two apart.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    JonB wrote:
    Another quirk of the draw. Perhaps whoever does this next year can make sure to keep you two together forever.

• Brilliant work from my santa. The front room is a war zone so I'll upload pics later when I've got the fire going and it's all relaxed again. Will even use the wife's phone and add filters and do a top job. As ever, this thread is great. Not a clue who it was, but thank you. Top work with the card too.
  • Amazing work from Santa :)

Srq0Zmx.jpg

zljZfr5.jpg

4gxiHCP.jpg

The mug's gone straight into my top tier, creasing over the guide atm and the top is fantastic! I never start threads really so I'm chuffed that one took off a bit and provided some entertainment, really happy to have a reminder of it now I can floss around Plumstead and beyond (tier permitting :) ) Thanks Santa, you've made my day!
  • That top is a cracker, brother. Handshakes all round.
  • Wow, top work team!
    I haven't got to mine yet, they're behind a mountain of presents that the kids are working their way through :)

We're all having a big family Christmas breakfast to take a small break from the present carnage.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Guys, I’m terrible with images, so I’ve shoved them on Twitter. Absolutely thrilled with my Secret Santa. Thank you so, so much.

https://twitter.com/syph79/status/1342400222736089088?s=21
  • Thanks very much to my secret Santa. As ever I’m a little overwhelmed with the thought and kindness. I’ll upload pics later when the family stuff is done but I think the stone is one of my favourite ever gifts. Thanks so much!
  • Right lets do this! I'm super excited :)

What's in the boooooxx...
    MmfwGDs.jpg

Ooooh a big pressie!
    ZFCMLT6.jpg

and in it, lots of pressies!
    M4vEEJk.jpg

Wow! This is really cool!
    FZ2D3XA.jpg

it's done like a big graphic novel!
    4fAc0o9.jpg

and fancy booze!
    Fz4nVE9.jpg

and OH MY GOD! It's only a fecking g.man t-shirt!!!!
    kie9BiN.jpg

Thank you so much Santa! Your kindness and generosity has genuinely brought a tear to my eye.

much love to you

g.man
  • Quality presents, this is the best time of the year on the best forum in cyber land.
  • Whoa nice presents all! Love that t-shirt, G!

Unfortunately mine hasn’t arrived so can’t open yet obviously. Maybe it’s because I opened early a few times, as soon as I got the package. I always have to try and beat Tiger! :)

Will open as soon as it (hopefully) arrives!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Santa has been!!!

First... a top mug for watching Lord of The Rings while drinking G&T’s

Amazing art cards... loving the City on The Edge of Forever particularly.

Think me and my granddaughter will have to learn Klingon together :-)

Will be dropping some knowledge bombs in the F1 thread in 2021 putting Bob and Dino in their places.

Afraid to say I don’t get the mask??

But saved the best til last. That is some damn fine hand painted artwork. Thanks Santa for all the kind gifts. :-)

And now the pics...

B1-DB55-A1-70-EF-4563-A710-E445-BBA6-E35-C.jpg

0-CB8-CFAF-301-E-4-B0-A-BAB2-277989-FCF48-F.jpg

74-C59738-FDC8-4571-B8-F2-C3-FDBBA7-D109.jpg

801440-B4-547-A-49-CA-9-A7-E-209-C4-C286376.jpg

C431-C7-FE-5-E00-4-EB9-A740-718-DF9-CA17-D5.jpg

• That t shirt is amazing!
  • I'm guessing about the mask:
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!