Is there one game the entire forum has played and thinks it is great? We have a winner Mario Kart!
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Cock n balls, but square.
  • Imagine the middle bar is “played but not great”
  • Nina wrote:
    I'm not sure if I've submitted, pressed the button twice but didn't get any real confirmation.
    This would suggest you've missed one out. I had to go back and check. You get a screen thanking you once you've done it right.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Now show us Outrun's cock and balls.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I can't see you on the list Nina, unfortunately. As Eric says, it should come up with a message explicitly saying your choices have been recorded after you click Submit if it's been successful.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I closed the page on the Google thing because I was busy, will revisit tomorrow.
  • Also, monkey ball
  • and Monty Python/Carry On humour
    The implication that these are somehow interchangeable bothers me more than it should.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Redid the thing, got a message this time.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Wtf happened?
    Spoiler:
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I think Mario Galaxy should have been on the list, would have done quite well I think, given the results so far.
  • Oh shit wasn’t it? It’s like my second fave game ever.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • And also B&B game of the gen that gen I think.
  • JonB wrote:
    and Monty Python/Carry On humour
    The implication that these are somehow interchangeable bothers me more than it should.

I kind of meant it was a combination. And actually, Carry On was a bad choice.

More Monty Python with more bad foreign accents.

On second thought, this probably wouldn't be made today on the grounds that the accents would be declared racist. But I love the death of that Russian pig as he gasps "I feed on violence. And now I am full."

PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • I must treat myself to a Carry On boxset one day.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    I think Mario Galaxy should have been on the list, would have done quite well I think, given the results so far.

I’ve never played it, so it would fall at that hurdle.
  • Well, I'm not gonna start a thread, but I did go "huh" at something @digi said.

"I've never owned a pc."

Do you mean never owned a gaming pc? Always had macs? Not counting laptops?

I realise not everyone works an office job etc or brings home a work laptop or whatever, but I would have thought that damn near everyone of a certain age would have had at least a cruddy laptop at some point. Somewhere before phones could do everything etc.

This is not a dig, btw, I'm just thinking back to even high school for me, in the 90s. We had a pc for basically word processing. By the time I was working in retail I still ended up with a pc or 2 because we'd reached a point where some online stuff was just useful.

I dunno, long winded way of saying I thought having a computer of some sort in the house reached TV Levels of ubiquitous at some point.

Guess I was wrong.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Well, I'm not gonna start a thread, but I did go "huh" at something @digi said.

"I've never owned a pc."

Do you mean never owned a gaming pc? Always had macs? Not counting laptops?

I realise not everyone works an office job etc or brings home a work laptop or whatever, but I would have thought that damn near everyone of a certain age would have had at least a cruddy laptop at some point. Somewhere before phones could do everything etc.

I think it's quite possible, though you'd be cut off quite a bit from modern living and accessing services.

My brother in law only got a laptop fairly recently, but he still doesn't do online banking, shopping, etc. Everything is done over the phone or face to face, which he somehow isn't annoyed about considering how many services (public and private) are being stripped back and made 'online first'.

It's also a royal pain if he ends up owing us money. I bought his laptop for him during the last lockdown and he refused to use online banking to transfer me the money - he wanted to post a cheque to me for fucks sake at a time I wasn't able to get to a bank to deposit it. Ended up with an envelope of cash.

A work colleague only uses her phone to get online, and so doesn't own a computer (she's my age). I think she did all her online stuff at work...
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:

I’ve never played it, so it would fall at that hurdle.

I don't think there are any 100% winners left now but Mario Galaxy would have been in the top 10, perhaps even top 5, had it been included.

• I didn't rate Mario Galaxy.
  • monkey wrote:
    It’s Rocket League. I can’t remember where Rocket Dog came from.

My wife.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Well, I'm not gonna start a thread, but I did go "huh" at something @digi said. "I've never owned a pc."

I huh'd at that too, specially as the next line said he owned/had laptops.
  • The last game I played on a PC that I owned was probably Duke Nukem 3D.
  • No wait I played FM a bit on my macbook that I bought for ProTools.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    Well, I'm not gonna start a thread, but I did go "huh" at something @digi said. "I've never owned a pc."

I huh'd at that too, specially as the next line said he owned/had laptops.

Sorry folks.
    I was given a laptop that was gonna be thrown away, I just needed to delete stuff from it to do with passports etc before it overheated and turned off.
    I still have it, never used it.
    I asked here about the overheating and was told to try taking the battery out and see if it worked plugged in without, I looked at the bottom and thought na fuck that and put it in a drawer.
    This is what happens any time I'm given something that's slightly not working.

Also I have a psvita that I bought a few weeks after there first release, it has stick drift so I can't even master reset or anything as it just constantly scrolls.
    (A fact I only found out when I was in hospital with my heart and asked my daughter if it was ok to get back as she had borrowed it)
    I loved the thing and had plans of using it for emulation but my lack of being good at near anything means it'll sit gathering dust.

Iv had laptops before, but just given to me as something or other were broke.
    Iv asked in b+b for advice and sometimes got it sometimes not (go Google it) and none have ever worked.

Edit: Hope that clears that up a bit @face @elf.
    Sorry for the confusion.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I wonder if a squirt of the WD40 contact cleaner might help the Vita? Fixed my joycon drift and brought back to life an xbox pad that was soaked in beer. It's black magic in a can.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    I wonder if a squirt of the WD40 contact cleaner might help the Vita? Fixed my joycon drift and brought back to life an xbox pad that was soaked in beer. It's black magic in a can.

It's probably clogged up with dust now.

• WD40 would also help that.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!