Get ya crystal ball out (Time Capsule)
  • I dunno what it's gonna take from me for mobile game designers to recognise absolutely no cunt wants to know about your on-screen virtual stick and buttons. Games go straight in the nope pile if I see it.
  • Little Franklin
    Show networks
    PSN
    LittleFranklin
    Steam
    Little Franklin

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    Serious prediction? Cloud gaming is the future.
    In 10 years, it’ll be a viable and attractive alternative to buying consoles.
    In 20 years, it’ll be ubiquitous. There’s no room for heavy computation power in a pair of slim AR/VR glasses.
    In 30 years, same but now the glasses are just contact lenses with a fancy display layer. 
    And in 40 years, people never take them out.
    Maybe it's possible, but I bet cloud VR is a tech challenge too far. Any kind of lag would mean major headaches and motion sickness.

• Fast lag-free wireless connections are totally do-able. The tech’s just not rolled out widely and cheaply enough yet. Give it time.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I dunno what it's gonna take from me for mobile game designers to recognise absolutely no cunt wants to know about your on-screen virtual stick and buttons. Games go straight in the nope pile if I see it.

The kids seem to love it. Watched a kid play Minecraft on an iPad? Crazy skilllzzz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!